MOD & FOD #4 The kids are on show to fund the reno!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I cant compete against a midwife". What? Since she's only actually employed as a midwife 1 day a week, how is that a valid thing to say?
That was my first thought. Perhaps most of their fans don’t know this fact. However if one was to ask this question one would undoubtedly be deleted and blocked.

Reactions: 2
Hey Clemmie, tag that outfit! The fangirls are asking and you, being the professional you are, know the rules. If people have to ask, you have not been suitably transparent.

That was my first thought. Perhaps most of their fans don’t know this fact. However if one was to ask this question one would undoubtedly be deleted and blocked.
If this was pointed out the flock of arse licking oD defenders would be incandescent with rage and swoop in to attack.

It is another thinly disguised dig at his wife , she appears to do very little with the younger two.

Reactions: 3
It is another thinly disguised dig at his wife , she appears to do very little with the younger two.
He really does have form for this. Fancy trying to score yourself brownie points with fan girls on a social media site, but not-so-subtly indicating your wife does little childcare.

Reactions: 3
"I cant compete against a midwife". What? Since she's only actually employed as a midwife 1 day a week, how is that a valid thing to say?
Oh, that poor, poor Clemmie. And to think that I manage to teach in my inner city school for so much less than her quarter of a million and, drum roll please, I am actually a functioning parent too. Personally I put it down to the quality of my breakfast (message me for my super special recipe).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you think the watercress was gifted? Something was gifted! Surely! I also think she is trying to get herself a cook book- baking with the twins and now her veggie breakfast.

‘St clemmie’s guide to cooking!’

Has anyone actually been to the camp bestival thing? Is it really any good?

A single adult Weekend Ticket is £199.50...
I got free tickets through work and the second hand embarrassment from watching middle class parents ‘rave’ whilst their toddlers slept in trolleys was excruciating.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Just in case anyone finds themselves struggling for breakfast "inspo" tomorrow and doesnt know how to mash up avocado and fry an egg. Thanks, Clemmie, you're a gem.
Im
So glad she wrote down to put the bread in the toaster... I think we need more detail there, do I have to press any buttons? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"...... never put our mark on a house before." That will be because you are 34! In a world of generation rent, excessive over-consumption and environmental challenges, this just sounds needy, crass and entitled.

Still, maybe you will slowly, slowly get the point about tagging your clothes - your customers have a right to know!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
"...... never put our mark on a house before." That will be because you are 34! In a world of generation rent, excessive over-consumption and environmental challenges, this just sounds needy, crass and entitled.
When I moved I complained that the ex owner (a landlord) had cheap temporary fixes in place for all the bigger issues. Fancy complaining that your sellers had designed it like a “boutique hotel” - I’d take that over budget patch up job, I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I got free tickets through work and the second hand embarrassment from watching middle class parents ‘rave’ whilst their toddlers slept in trolleys was excruciating.
Are you going this year?

Could you take one for the team and report back here to the troops 😁

Reactions: 4
It isn’t ANY breakfast, it is a VEGGIE breakfast... because it doesn’t contain meat. My breakfast was veggie too. So I’m going to stick that on my grid. #weetabix #veggie #nomeat #ethical #environmentallyfriendlyunliketherenos
All my meals are veggie 😂😂

I wouldn't have thought that was a big breakfast. I actually made the same thing yesterday before she posted.

I'm still in student mode so I don't buy free range eggs. But they can be bought for £1 for 6 at Aldi. The local Artisan bakery sells sourdough bread from £2.80 and goes all the way up to £12 (i'm looking online). Think you can get it from M&S for £2 not tried it though.

Maybe this is a plug for a cookbook?

#whatclemmieread ?
I get sourdough at M&S for under £2

All these insta mums seem to have mysteriously bought houses in London in their 20s:

Clemmie Telford
DLAM
Mod & Fod
Etc

Massive parental contributions no doubt in each case.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.