MOD & FOD #4 The kids are on show to fund the reno!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It made me laugh that her recipe requires “free range eggs” who doesn’t use free range eggs nowadays?

Reactions: 6
Can you even buy real sourdough bread in the Thanet area? 😂 sorry Thanetians. There’s an award winning Bakery (Brick House Bread) near me that sells many different types of sourdough bread. It’s expensive, circa £5 a loaf. Not everyone could afford that, let alone find a place like it. She is a true snob. How did she become so entitled?

It made me laugh that her recipe requires “free range eggs” who doesn’t use free range eggs nowadays?
Yeah, surely they should be heritage organic eggs.

Reactions: 3
Fkin hell, they’re really scraping the barrel for content now.
What a sad woman.
Even sadder is anyone who’s bothered to message her and ask her it’s made! It would appear that if you’re too stupid to work it out for yourself, you can’t even work out how to google it either.
And don’t forget it’s a ‘big’ breakfast so you won’t want anything else to eat for the next two weeks 🙄

Reactions: 8
Fkin hell, they’re really scraping the barrel for content now.
....... I like to think it's because of us! If you can't shill your kids (immoral), can't photograph your unnecessary, eco-disaster "reno" (irresponsible) and can't show a selfie in your untagged, gifted clothes (unprofessional), what's a girl to do? 😂😂😂

• Haha
It isn’t ANY breakfast, it is a VEGGIE breakfast... because it doesn’t contain meat. My breakfast was veggie too. So I’m going to stick that on my grid. #weetabix #veggie #nomeat #ethical #environmentallyfriendlyunliketherenos

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wouldn't have thought that was a big breakfast. I actually made the same thing yesterday before she posted.

I'm still in student mode so I don't buy free range eggs. But they can be bought for £1 for 6 at Aldi. The local Artisan bakery sells sourdough bread from £2.80 and goes all the way up to £12 (i'm looking online). Think you can get it from M&S for £2 not tried it though.

Maybe this is a plug for a cookbook?

....... I like to think it's because of us! If you can't shill your kids (immoral), can't photograph your unnecessary, eco-disaster "reno" (irresponsible) and can't show a selfie in your untagged, gifted clothes (unprofessional), what's a girl to do? 😂😂😂
#whatclemmieread ?

It’s the sad bastards who asked her about the breakfast, what’s that all about ? 😳. It’s toast, avocado and an egg, are they thick as mince?

They need to have a word with themselves about putting their tongues firmly up St/ Chef Clemmie’s arse .

Have they completely lost the plot?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s the sad bastards who asked her about the breakfast, what’s that all about ? 😳. It’s toast, avocado and an egg, are they thick as mince?

They need to have a word with themselves about putting their tongues firmly up St/ Chef Clemmie’s arse .

Have they completely lost the plot?
I dunno what's more concerning, that people (allegedly) asked how to make this, or that Clemmie was too up her own ass to reply "er, mash an avocado and fry an egg...". She clearly has no idea how ridiculous it is to bother to explain this. Or is she like the other Clemmie (who thinks mango and kiwi qualify as "high end" fruit to justify an insanely overpriced veg box) and thinks we mere mortals haven't heard of avocado and sourdough?? Of all the many many tit things the Of Daughters do, treating their following like absolute morons is pretty high on the list.

• Haha
I dunno what's more concerning, that people (allegedly) asked how to make this, or that Clemmie was too up her own ass to reply "er, mash an avocado and fry an egg...". She clearly has no idea how ridiculous it is to bother to explain this. Or is she like the other Clemmie (who thinks mango and kiwi qualify as "high end" fruit to justify an insanely overpriced veg box) and thinks we mere mortals haven't heard of avocado and sourdough?? Of all the many many tit things the Of Daughters do, treating their following like absolute morons is pretty high on the list.
I’ve said before but I’ll say it again; for a degree educated medical professional Clemmie is a bit dense and lacks critical thinking skills.

Again, she offers unintentional IG comedy gold , illustrating and explaining mashed avocado and egg on toast is up there with pretending to walk in through the door from a boozy night out.

I cannot wait for the car crash of the DJ set at Bestival 😁😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve said before but I’ll say it again; for a degree educated medical professional Clemmie is a bit dense and lacks critical thinking skills.

Again, she offers unintentional IG comedy gold , illustrating and explaining mashed avocado and egg on toast is up there with pretending to walk in through the door from a boozy night out.

I cannot wait for the car crash of the DJ set at Bestival 😁😁
That's going to AMAZING (not for any of the right reasons).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone actually been to the camp bestival thing? Is it really any good?

A single adult Weekend Ticket is £199.50...

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Gosh, so the recipe for avocado + toast + fried egg requires you to spread avocado...on a piece of toast...and top with the fried egg.

Thank duck she has been so kind to develop this complex recipe for us.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I always put lemon or lime juice on my smashed avo! Hot sauce too.

Reactions: 4
I confidently predict a cook book in the pipeline "Cook With Clemmie" showcasing her favourite, family friendly, organically nourishing meals. But presumably can't be published until their Gousto shill contract is over?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.