MOD & FOD #4 The kids are on show to fund the reno!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ferocity is quite something! We now live in a world where no challenge is permitted. Hmm, sounds familiar
It is part of a planned marketing campaign leading to "wow, wish we could have Gusto (food for posh idiots) every day. All very well choreographed - as usual. And anyway, Clemmie is busy writing to a deadline 😂😂😂.
I’m curious about the deadline , what could St Clem be up to next🤔

Clemmie offers unintentional comedy gold at times , a bit like the time she flew to St Lucia and gave a snotty “but I’m reviewing it for you” retort to someone 😁😁😁. Conde Nast Traveller had nothing to fear from that *cough* review.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ha ha. And now the sainted one is lecturing on irresponsibility! What, like ripping out a perfectly good house on a whim when we all know the responsible thing is not to indulge in needless, greedy over-consumption as the world spirals into crisis. Next she'll be podcasting Greta Thunberg. #fuckinghypocrite

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Irresponsibility? What, like broadcasting your exact address + the exact school your children attend + the exact days when your eldest daughter is home alone, after school + exactly when your house is left standing empty when you're on yet another freebie holiday + leaving your older daughters wide open to ridicule from their peers due to their Dad's excruciating antics on social media & their Mum informing over half a million people every time she has her period.

Irresponsible, like that?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Irresponsibility? What, like broadcasting your exact address + the exact school your children attend + the exact days when your eldest daughter is home alone, after school + exactly when your house is left standing empty when you're on yet another freebie holiday + leaving your older daughters wide open to ridicule from their peers due to their Dad's excruciating antics on social media & their Mum informing over half a million people every time she has her period.

Irresponsible, like that?
Yep, just like that!

Reactions: 2
The last time Clemmie got on her high horse about irresponsibility didn’t she suffer a backlash because she was accused of shaming poor old innocent Kim K and flounced off IG til the dust settled ?

Careful Clem , hypocrisy and all that might bite you in the arse.

Reactions: 9
The last time Clemmie got on her high horse about irresponsibility didn’t she suffer a backlash because she was accused of shaming poor old innocent Kim K and flounced off IG til the dust settled ?

Careful Clem , hypocrisy and all that might bite you in the arse.

Openly stating you’re skipping a lunch/a meal v weight loss tea - What’s the difference?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
gousto must be so pleased with mod's latest stories about fod not liking food, who shall we get to advertise our delicious meal kits? Oh yes the man with no tastebuds! Perfect!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When did she go off Instagram for a fairly lng period and why?
There was the Kim K body shaming accusation then iirc there was also something to do with a book review that didn’t go well, I’m happy to be corrected on that. She flounced around the middle of May then returned mid June according to her feed.

She’s thrown in a bit of maternity care to offset the judging and reno posts , very predictable.

Gousto ; expensive , convenient food and the man who doesn’t eat , perfect combo😁😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I thought they paid for the kitchen themselves,but maybe they did get a discount.

From the Herringbone website:

As a guide to price, our kitchens generally are

• £20-£30k for a smaller space
  • £30-£40k for a medium space
  • £40k+ for a larger space.
This includes cabinetry, mid-range appliances, bespoke handles, quartz worktops, fitting and project management of your kitchen.

Bargain I say xDD

• Wow
When did she go off Instagram for a fairly lng period and why?
She was being called out on mumsnet. Nasty dm’s she’d sent (telling others not to embarrass themselves on her feed!) and setting her fangirls on people. She was so bitchy and vile (screenshots were shared) and then she tried to shame Kim k. She was so entitled and rude. She then closed her account down for about a month and consulted with motherpukka on how not to let everyone know you are actually a complete witch and make loads of money on insta (I don’t think mp is a witch by the way but she’s very good at engagement and social media) and she cane back much more controlled.

The Mumsnet crew absoutely tore her to shreds and rightly so. She is so used to the mindless adulation of her followers that she simply couldn't deal with the intelligent, astute and articulate observations by Mumsnetters.

She threw a complete hissy fit and stamped off.

I see DLAM is in the comments on FODs latest post. Still trying to make cooklikeadad happen 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
but still incapable of engagement or controlling her fangirl base. We live in a world of echo chamber supremacy.
Yes I meant in that she tries really hard not to get drawn into arguments and instead take the moral (saintly) high ground, where she just sounds really fake as you know she’d just love to witch. She’s learnt that she has to reign it in though.

Hold the front page... apparently "a lot" of people asked for the "recipe" for smashed avocado and egg on toast... WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE??? 🤣🤣🤣

Yes I meant in that she tries really hard not to get drawn into arguments and instead take the moral (saintly) high ground, where she just sounds really fake as you know she’d just love to witch. She’s learnt that she has to reign it in though.
So long as she posts a story asking everyone to be nice and respectful, she feels she's done her duty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I thought they paid for the kitchen themselves,but maybe they did get a discount.

From the Herringbone website:

As a guide to price, our kitchens generally are

• £20-£30k for a smaller space
  • £30-£40k for a medium space
  • £40k+ for a larger space.
This includes cabinetry, mid-range appliances, bespoke handles, quartz worktops, fitting and project management of your kitchen.

Bargain I say xDD
Flippin eck, that's expensive, makes our Ikea one feel like it must be made from cornflake boxes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember phil vickery doing beans on toast on this morning? These two are exactly the same. They always try to posh things up as she doesn't eat what us common folk do😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.