MOD & FOD #4 The kids are on show to fund the reno!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh, so the recipe for avocado + toast + fried egg requires you to spread avocado...on a piece of toast...and top with the fried egg.

Thank duck she has been so kind to develop this complex recipe for us.
Like .... oh my god you actually smash up the avo and like ... cook an egg in a ..... frying pan .... and ... like... put it on the toast.... amazing 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I confidently predict a cook book in the pipeline "Cook With Clemmie" showcasing her favourite, family friendly, organically nourishing meals. But presumably can't be published until their Gousto shill contract is over?
She was on the Hungermama podcast making chicken chorizo stew.✝

She was on the Hungermama podcast making chicken chorizo stew.✝
Midwife
Author
Travel correspondent 😁
Fashion Panellist for the working woman😁
Jewellery designer.😁
DJ in waiting 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

If she writes a cookery book based on her IG , well there’ll be no words .

Stranger things have happened I guess.

I definitely could imagine some of her fan girls messaging her about the breakfast in the hopes of getting a personal response back...of course she can’t converse with the riff raff so she’ll just put out a well drafted statement on her grid instead 🙄.

Reactions: 1
I confidently predict a cook book in the pipeline "Cook With Clemmie" showcasing her favourite, family friendly, organically nourishing meals. But presumably can't be published until their Gousto shill contract is over?
I really want any potential cookbook to be called "How to Make Any Meal Insta-wanky, by Clrmmie Hooper (who has 4 daughters, don't you know?).

• Haha
Just in time as Bethie Hungerford (hungermama) releases hers.

In true Clemmie style, she’s now taking the p*ss out of the people keeping her ‘brand’ afloat.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
“How to Make Any Meal Insta-wanky”, by Clemmie Hooper
I would buy this for that title alone. I bet the eggs were cold by the time she had stopped photographing them. Still... at least the eggs can’t be fertilised now, eh Simon?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did she not copy somebody's earrings when she was designing her own jewellery line.

Reactions: 7
She’s showing her inner mean girl in that conversation. Despite the daftness of the breakfast question she doesn’t need to openly mock those who asked..

She’s showing her inner mean girl in that conversation. Despite the daftness of the breakfast question she doesn’t need to openly mock those who asked..
I know we’re taking the piss but ya know , we’re Tattlers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Totally. She’d no need to do a post about it if she thought they were so pathetic. I’m sure she doesn’t reply to all her dms either so she could’ve just ignored them.
I think she was secretly pleased that people had asked her to how to make it and is now backtracking because she’s realised she looks like a tool.

Wtf is FOD’s latest post all about? Always so passive aggressive about Clemmie, he tries to act like the haphazard Dad, but no doubt about it that he’s the main carer for those girls. Also such a bloody set up - does he actually have a full time job? I know he works from home a lot but if I was posting on Instagram all day my boss would be having words

Reactions: 6
I wouldn't have thought that was a big breakfast. I actually made the same thing yesterday before she posted.

I'm still in student mode so I don't buy free range eggs. But they can be bought for £1 for 6 at Aldi. The local Artisan bakery sells sourdough bread from £2.80 and goes all the way up to £12 (i'm looking online). Think you can get it from M&S for £2 not tried it though.

Maybe this is a plug for a cookbook?

#whatclemmieread ?
Lidl do a sourdough loaf for £1.29 and 15 free range eggs for £2. Avocados are reasonable there as well!

"I cant compete against a midwife". What? Since she's only actually employed as a midwife 1 day a week, how is that a valid thing to say?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.