MOD & FOD #37 It's not over until I get a thread title hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope he has come to sense about sharing the kids every movement, especially now he has teens. I noticed the story didn't show the kids faces...but early days and I'm sure if money talks and a campaign comes up, him and the wife would show them again. Gotta say I haven't missed theirs faces 😂😂😂
Not sure why he hasn't shown their faces, considering they are plastered all over his insta squares anyway? Never understood people who do that.

Reactions: 15
Omg YAY!! Literally nothing more to say than can’t wait to see him ask us if we have any recommendations for stair runners whilst trying to flog us roast potatoes and artisan curtains 🥴

Candice’s sister uploaded that to YouTube herself but I do know how to record & possibly attach here? I’ll try after this feedx
did candice’s sister upload today? Interesting timing from Sly 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I found the over emphasis of the house being empty now that all 4 girls are at school interesting - no acknowledgment of Clemmie whatsoever!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No runner on the stairs. Awwww begging didn't work then.
Also thought it was convenient he’d gone round the house to show brands where their products could be featured if they’d just bleeping send him some freebies 😤🙄

Cannot wait for the Christmas deals. It’s the second lockdown we deserve 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He isn't here for making fun of himself though, it's a business for him. Oh boy, I feel sorry for him that he needs Insta like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry, I’m such a fair weather contributed here.... but I’m completely incredulous, what a re-entry 😱 No acknowledgement of why he went on a “break” and just turned off commenting on the black lives matters post so all evidence has disappeared.
He makes my skin crawl

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have serious FOMO and have no idea what happened as I don’t follow him/this thread. I don’t want to be one of those annoying bastards that asks for a recap. Can I ask for a recap? I’ll trawl through the threads.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Any action on the House of freebies account?.....I’m blocked from there too!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.