MOD & FOD #37 It's not over until I get a thread title hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a monumental prick. Lies and more lies. Half apology - it’s not me it’s you. I’m here for the lols.

BORE OFF FODNEY. I’m not interested in your kids. I just want more dancing in B&Q and the like so we can rip the absolute piss out of you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yay - guys we are BACK IN BUSINESS - so nice to see some of the old faces back!

Anyway... he’s lost over 500 followers since posting.

Figures this morning from social blade.
Live figures earlier today
Live figures now

@Dogmuck hope you’re ready to watch what this does to his hack hacked stats!
Captain Dogmuck reporting for duty💂🏻‍♂️

I’m all over his stats baby 😜

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This is gonna be a monumental loser day (not just Sly but his follower count) he’s lost over 700 followers today - his social blade has been updating morning and night for the last week or so. The figure of -121 on his social blade was what he lost between about 11pm last night until 6am today they will update again about 11 tonight and I cannot wait to see the totality of his shite stories! What an absolute bell end 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Whhhhhooooooop! Just in for another lockdown! Our fearless leader has returned.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Omg YAY!! Literally nothing more to say than can’t wait to see him ask us if we have any recommendations for stair runners whilst trying to flog us roast potatoes and artisan curtains 🥴

@heretoreaditall2019 is very. Lever at downloading stories into here. 😉
Candice’s sister uploaded that to YouTube herself but I do know how to record & possibly attach here? I’ll try after this feedx

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well, well, well, guess who the cat dragged in. Like to see him addressing the elephant in the room finally ... not!
It’s our fault obviously for not sharing his superior sense of humour 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Cant believe I’ve wasted my life watching that, but it’s arranged hopefully it works?

edit - can’t get it to work how can I upload video online anonymously? X

Reactions: 7
I presume now that he's stated he's just on insta for a laugh and to have fun, there won't be anymore ads?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh the bullshit that comes out of that mouth.

In other words, they are is missing the money and freebies. And he wants to try and claw them all back.

In all honesty though, the guy looks bleeping awful. He looks like he has aged even more, and is looking very scruffy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.