MOD & FOD #37 It's not over until I get a thread title hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No prolonged videos of children crying. Whose first thought when their children are crying is to start filming them at all, let alone to share to an audience of thousands of strangers?
That is disgusting and bordering on abusive.
He is a bleeping wrank excuse for a parent. Those poor children.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
House of hooper, should call it the house of chairs. How many velvet covered chairs does one family need?
Took him days to paint after spending days on Pinterest, how awesome, wonderful, marvellous, fabulous you are daddy fodnEy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So much for studying Pinterest, the triplet Family of kid sellers also have a very similar wall in their tasteless monstrosity of a house.🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just incase there was any doubt, Clemmie is still working someone on Twitter said that she was her friends midwife the other day! The NMC wouldn’t allow you to continue if it was going to a hearing so I guess that settles that!
Yes you can, the nmc would only stop her if she’s a danger in practice which I’d assume she isn’t, she’s just a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A quote from one of his recent stories - "No point in spending more money than necessary!" Pfft a $4,000 sink was fine to accept - as long as he wasn't paying. Always loved a bargain, didn't he? 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I often wonder if it is them, but then surely whoever it is would deny it?

Imagine letting people think you're those two bellends. Mortifying
Exactly! Surprised if it is after being found out before with Alicegate! But at the same time I just know they can’t resist...and are too thick to do it incognito!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't think they care, Clemmie clearly has no shame whatsoever, FOD hasn't spent lockdown with his tail between his legs after his BLM/IWD botches, nope, they've spent lockdown filming new episodes of 'Changing Rooms, Hooper style' :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes you can, the nmc would only stop her if she’s a danger in practice which I’d assume she isn’t, she’s just a twit.
No you can’t lol!!! You definitely wouldn’t be allowed to continue to practice while being under investigation. I know for a fact that you can’t continue to practice while Trust investigations are ongoing let alone when NMC preceding are underway. I know it would be great if the matter was being investigated but it’s not!!

Reactions: 7
Houseofhooper whaaaathafaaaaaark did the kid do to her wall?? Punched a hole in it? Twice? Trying to dig her way out home?
No mention of how a lovely room gets a banging great rip through plasterboard down to the bones? Whoopsie... let’s reward the child with a feature wall and paint over the aggressive request for help.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Houseofhooper whaaaathafaaaaaark did the kid do to her wall?? Punched a hole in it? Twice? Trying to dig her way out home?
No mention of how a lovely room gets a banging great rip through plasterboard down to the bones? Whoopsie... let’s reward the child with a feature wall and paint over the aggressive request for help.
It’s not just that though, it’s so inappropriate to show something like that to (almost - ha) 1 million followers. If one of my children did something wrong I wouldn’t be broadcasting it on my social media and I’ve got barely any people on there. It’s between us.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Long time lurker but just to say I have represented many, many nurses and midwives in front of the NMC fitness to practise panels. You can absolutely work while you are under investigation. Some registrants have interim conditions imposed, some are on interim suspensions, many continue to work with no restrictions at all. Investigations can take years to conclude and there are hundreds ongoing at any given time so if everyone under investigation was forbidden from working you’d find the country short of nurses and midwives pretty quickly. It is entirely dependent on the investigation and whether a panel decides there is a need to impose conditions for public protection or to uphold the reputation of the profession. So unless you are representing MOD yourself no one here has any idea whether she is under investigation by the NMC or not and the register won’t tell you either. All the register will tell you is if there is an interim order in place and, as explained above, if there isn’t that still doesn’t mean there is no investigation.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Maybe this explains why she has completely stopped all public postings as MOD, and keeps her WInks Howard profile private. Maybe, possibly, there was a restriction imposed. Who knows. The one post of hers that stood out to me was the one of her in medical scrubs yapping on about the necklace she was wearing - the one she sold in collaboration with that jeweller. I was very shocked by that one.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.