MOD & FOD #37 It's not over until I get a thread title hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Emmadale i deleted it myself as I didn’t want to accuse an innocent but ngl that post is highly suspicious especially considering it’s a new account and the first post...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Back in May she deleted all the posts relating to her birth stories podcast which points to her being told to stay off social media as a midwife in a public capacity.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s certainly possible her employer told her to stay off social media, or maybe a sensible legal representative advised it, but it's not a condition of her practice. If you search for someone who has conditions (interim or those imposed as a final sanction post-hearing) you will see the following when you access their register entry. When you click on them you can then read the reasons the panel gave for imposing those conditions. MOD is there with a green tick, no orange question mark, no red cross. All NMC hearing are public, some are partially held in private for various reasons, but even then the reasons for decisions appear on the public website with any sensitive information redacted. I was at the NMC every working day for about 5 years before I changed practice area, hence my knowledge of how it works. If she is being investigated any rep worth their salt will have told her that final hearings, once impairment is proved, is all about demonstrating remediation in order to achieve the best sanction so staying off social media would have been top of the list of things she should have done.
D9AE5ADB-309C-4CFA-BE6E-59F1BBE3BFBF.jpeg
033F646E-6E4D-4DAC-B57F-163DC22A6CE8.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@Emmadale i deleted it myself as I didn’t want to accuse an innocent but ngl that post is highly suspicious especially considering it’s a new account and the first post...
No worries. I didn’t even know you could delete them! But yes I agree!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ahahaha one of my guilty pleasures is watching old eps of Geordie shore, just watch an episode from 2013/2014 and the house they live in is full of those bloody awful triangle feature walls. 6 YEARS AGO. On Geordie bloody shore😂 all the style

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Will the thread end at 50 pages guys?? How will we know where new thread is? Sorry amateur lurker here but need my daily fix of fellow fodney infuriation - his hypocrisy is blood boiling!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Some kind soul eventually creates a new thread. Just gotta wait. Sometimes we get to 52 pages!

🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
It’s not just that though, it’s so inappropriate to show something like that to (almost - ha) 1 million followers. If one of my children did something wrong I wouldn’t be broadcasting it on my social media and I’ve got barely any people on there. It’s between us.
Don’t be silly he doesn’t post photos of their room remember?!

• Haha
And I might be boring and prude but not sure about the title. I think it goes a bit too far.
Well this is how I see it, if you’re going to do the thread title you are in the driving seat. Do what you feel is best. Go to the next one if you like.

ETA or put it out to the floor - there hasn’t been many thread suggestions, probs cos we are still in shock that we got to a new title so quickly after such a long time without one? 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
What is it with this whole “don’t spend more than you need to” ethos and the repetition of it in EVERY SINGLE THING
Houseofhooper whaaaathafaaaaaark did the kid do to her wall?? Punched a hole in it? Twice? Trying to dig her way out home?
No mention of how a lovely room gets a banging great rip through plasterboard down to the bones? Whoopsie... let’s reward the child with a feature wall and paint over the aggressive request for help.
How or why would any child (even a teenager) damage a wall like that? Fair enough it looks like the wall was done on the cheap to start with, but breaking through plasterboard is rather extreme.

What is it with this whole “don’t spend more than you need to” ethos and the repetition of it in EVERY SINGLE THING

How or why would any child (even a teenager) damage a wall like that? Fair enough it looks like the wall was done on the cheap to start with, but breaking through plasterboard is rather extreme.
I am doubtful whether a child did it at all. Perhaps it's been deliberately set up...?

I am doubtful whether a child did it at all. Perhaps it's been deliberately set up...?
Wouldn’t put it past him. He probably took a sledge hammer to it himself, just so he can film himself fixing it for content.

• Haha

If Pablo the wonder dog was shut in the room for any length of time he could have clawed/chewed the plaster board off the wall......possibly.

Wouldn’t put it past him. He probably took a sledge hammer to it himself, just so he can film himself fixing it for content.
Imagine being that obsessed with your insta fame and the 🤑🤑🤑 that you smash your own house up!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.