MOD & FOD #37 It's not over until I get a thread title hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has fod fucked off? Was it similar to the sjv drama about offensive tweets?
Nobody knows. His last post was a black square in ‘solidarity’ with the BLM thing, but I think people were bringing up the fact that he was doing performative posts when neither of them have really addressed his wife’s comments about another (black) influencer on here. He turned the comments off on the black square and hasn’t been seen since (although there were suspicions he’s been posting on Tattle as thehouseofclunge).

MOD has completely deleted her account, but FOD and the ineterior design accounts are still standing. No brands are going to want touch either of them at the minute, so we don’t know if he’s waiting til the heat is off to come back or if he’s gone for good.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know I shouldn’t but I genuinely snort with laughter every time I check for clunge and he/she’s been for a nosy. I only check occasionally and EVERY time the little monkey 🐒 has been sniffing around. They must miss the thrill of this thread 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He’s never coming back is he 😬
💔💔 2020 sucks. Corona, I'm stuck at home, had to cancel 3 holidays, hate online learning, Corona, Trump is going to be re-elected (I think), Corona and now the Sods will probably never entertain me again. I miss FOD's metaphors like the desert misses the rain. At least I found some German influencers to tattle about. Oh man, I wish I could talk to you guys about them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Looooooong time lurker...has Not So Smug Now got a thread because she is as SMUG as duck.
She’s in overdrive, no idea how she has time for anything apart from Instagram. So many posts and stories that are either:
1. Cringey, unfunny tiktoks
2. Being performatively emotional about some tit or other
3. “Bravely” stating the bleedin’ obvious.
4. Buy my course telling you how to run your business (QUICKLY, NOW BECAUSE I’M PUTTING THE PRICE UP IN FIVE SECONDS).

I think she saw what Sarah Akwisombe is claiming she makes and decided “I want a piece of that” re the courses.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s in overdrive, no idea how she has time for anything apart from Instagram. So many posts and stories that are either:
1. Cringey, unfunny tiktoks
2. Being performatively emotional about some tit or other
3. “Bravely” stating the bleedin’ obvious.
4. Buy my course telling you how to run your business (QUICKLY, NOW BECAUSE I’M PUTTING THE PRICE UP IN FIVE SECONDS).

I think she saw what Sarah Akwisombe is claiming she makes and decided “I want a piece of that” re the courses.
She’s almost manic, and those TikToks are so cringe.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 252525

@Dogmuck Tried to message and ask if it was FOD but blocked from messaging! 🤔🤭🤔
That’s weird I tried to message you and I couldn’t - clunge has a limited profile

💔💔 2020 sucks. Corona, I'm stuck at home, had to cancel 3 holidays, hate online learning, Corona, Trump is going to be re-elected (I think), Corona and now the Sods will probably never entertain me again. I miss FOD's metaphors like the desert misses the rain. At least I found some German influencers to tattle about. Oh man, I wish I could talk to you guys about them.
Talk to us about it

Aww hun sorry things are so s**t at the moment- but you can give us the German drama too.

We're here for you innit.

:love:😘🥰

I'll try to write you something!

"How is it almost October already? September has ticked away faster than anyone can pronounce Elon musk's child's name. These past few months have been hectic, yet at the same time there have been moments where the days have slowly merged into one continuous Bill Murray movie. For the first time in a very very long while I chose to take an extended break off the gram and to the avoid the public eye to spend time with those little women who have helped make me the man I am today."

#realdadsofinstagram
#imbackbaby
#dadlife
#fod

My school's rumour mill is running wild just about practical classes possibly being cancelled soon which I'm secretly happy about it. Though last two years we've also had a teacher being fired for sleeping with a student before (met him 100% sleazy guy) and another teacher being hired after previously being removed from his old job due to actually being found guilty of groping women. Some students googled his name and he was even in the sun.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
... So let's talk about the.twinteam. Twins, one of them has a 6year old daughter but they are really close, spend every day together and basically raise her together. They are also foster parents (I think only one of them is registered) and temporarily look after babies. So far so good, sounds cool but it's so annoying how everything is about ads...

They haven't looked after a baby for a year but keep telling their fans "it can happen every day.. We are ready for the call..." or even write / say stuff like "we are waiting for you darling. With us you are safe..." and keep showing the bleeping stuff they get sent all the time... Yeah sure. Must be really fun to have the pram in your living room all the time. I'm not even sure if there will ever be a baby again but as long as they can make money from it...

Basically every day their story starts with "so many of you have asked where we got the shoes from.. They are from XY and you're lucky... I have a discount for you..." I can't remember the last time they have genuinely talked about something... One of them (the mother) recently talked about a dermatologist appointment because of skin impurities.. and I was like.. Cool, for once you are honest and relatable and don't try selling stuff then she said "so I showed the dermatologist the products I'm using and she said they are awesome and I should continue using them and everything will be fine and she also recommended me the eyelash serum and you are lucky, I have a code for you.. Swipe up...." yeah sure. So they are super annoying but at least they give the child some privacy and don't really show her face.

Another one is babykindundmeer. Maybe the German mod&fod family? I still have to read more about them but they definitely exploit their children (or she does) and overshare... Like "my daughter has her first gynecologist appointment...."

• Wow
  • Haha
... So let's talk about the.twinteam. Twins, one of them has a 6year old daughter but they are really close, spend every day together and basically raise her together. They are also foster parents (I think only one of them is registered) and temporarily look after babies. So far so good, sounds cool but it's so annoying how everything is about ads...

They haven't looked after a baby for a year but keep telling their fans "it can happen every day.. We are ready for the call..." or even write / say stuff like "we are waiting for you darling. With us you are safe..." and keep showing the bleeping stuff they get sent all the time... Yeah sure. Must be really fun to have the pram in your living room all the time. I'm not even sure if there will ever be a baby again but as long as they can make money from it...

Basically every day their story starts with "so many of you have asked where we got the shoes from.. They are from XY and you're lucky... I have a discount for you..." I can't remember the last time they have genuinely talked about something... One of them (the mother) recently talked about a dermatologist appointment because of skin impurities.. and I was like.. Cool, for once you are honest and relatable and don't try selling stuff then she said "so I showed the dermatologist the products I'm using and she said they are awesome and I should continue using them and everything will be fine and she also recommended me the eyelash serum and you are lucky, I have a code for you.. Swipe up...." yeah sure. So they are super annoying but at least they give the child some privacy and don't really show her face.

Another one is babykindundmeer. Maybe the German mod&fod family? I still have to read more about them but they definitely exploit their children (or she does) and overshare... Like "my daughter has her first gynecologist appointment...."
Daughter’s first gynaecology appointment was in the series Better Things recently in the UK. It’s an American series. Written by Pamela Adlon and based on her real life raising three daughters in Los Angeles.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
80D910D3-3834-4C68-9E94-5FA4700A1A09.jpeg

DLAM flogging her second hand tat again 🙄 I wonder if MOD misses the days when she could sell off her unwanted chunky knits.

Just find it so immoral when the majority of it has been gifted!

FYI it’s the same selling site as before but they’ve changed their name. I wonder if it cause they know it’s been featured on tattle!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

I was hoping you were going to talk about Mamiseelen 🤦🏼‍♀️ I somehow can’t find ANY forums anywhere about her and there are no negative comments in her social media so I can’t be reassured 😂😂.

Sorry to go off topic with the German influencers 😛. I’m a long time lurker, I think I have never posted here as you all always hit the nail on the head about the SODs!😁

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Spotted MOD and FOD in town today. They both looked well and happy and my first thought was that I’m really glad they are no longer on the gram (at least for now!) Their girls deserve a life away from having a phone shoved in their faces 24/8 and I think they themselves will be much happier for it. Instagram is such a mental health drain and it was soooo clear it was draining both of theirs (regardless of everything they said/did). So I’m happy for them and hope they continue the hiatus.

edited to say: I’m glad that FOD didn’t have some kind of “parting words” post (yet!) I much prefer that to Beggy meldrum/Hannah Gale type “I know I’ve done wrong so I’m running away to hide my head in shame, duck Instagram and duck my followers and duck tattle” then reappearing 5 minutes later as if nothings happened. I genuinely hope they’ve considered everything that’s happened over the past 1.5 years and really actually re-evaluated their lives, learned from it and moved on rather than just saying it for show.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I wish a few more of the these insta wankers would follow their lead and take a break.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
DLAM keeps removing negative comments about supporting racists Clemmie. Not being transparent about fair wages and conditions of workers

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
There's a new doc on youtube with the full title: social media dangers documentary childhood 2.0 which I think you guys will like too. Towards the end there's a group who work with police officers and set up a fake profile page for an 11 year old and they time how long it takes for the first like. 1 min and 07 seconds from a guy with a d**k pic as his profile picture. Then even an incoming video call in less than 5 mins and they show the text message exchanges too. They do also talk about bullying and suicide too with even 10 year olds being asked if they're feeling suicidal.

I wish a few more of the these insta wankers would follow their lead and take a break.
Not when there's money to be made. Mother of five boys did her last ad today and triplet dad got free lego two days ago and a gig with google almost 2 weeks ago!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.