MOD & FOD #37 It's not over until I get a thread title hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also Clunge has been lurking 👋Hoopers he/she
Bet he’s fuming we’ve got a new thread. He’d probably bet with Glen the last one would be our last.
Maybe the title of this one has made him hopeful 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I honestly had a dream multidad had a #AD and I was making snarky comments on the company's page. Should top reading Tattle before bed? :ROFLMAO: I did also report three photos of naked baby bums from the same account- a photographer doing lots of maternity shoots, but I'm not surprised they haven't been removed. Is the kensington one still up there?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly had a dream multidad had a #AD and I was making snarky comments on the company's page. Should top reading Tattle before bed? :ROFLMAO: I did also report three photos of naked baby bums from the same account- a photographer doing lots of maternity shoots, but I'm not surprised they haven't been removed. Is the kensington one still up there?
Multi is too busy raving about the bowel habits of his kids to bother with an #AD. He makes even f0d look good.(slightly)🤑

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
FOD's complete silence speaks volumes about the little regard he has for his followers, the people who have been funding his family's lifestyle the past few years. Whatever's going on in his life/head surely he could have managed a brief holding message?

Reactions: 17
FOD's complete silence speaks volumes about the little regard he has for his followers, the people who have been funding his family's lifestyle the past few years. Whatever's going on in his life/head surely he could have managed a brief holding message?
He’s holding out for his next album cover 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is exactly what I thought. You think he would have written a few words saying he was taking a break.
I think they have left it too long! Don’t think they will be back but... it’s 2020 so anything is possible

Reactions: 10
View attachment 250075
Or do we think the insta hiatus was more to do with the racist remarks Suzie 🤔
Another who left when FOD did. I wonder if they secretly curse the BLM movement for the end of the freebie train!
Classic pass-agg bellend statement from the Racist Susie Verrill. Total waste of internet space.

Reactions: 13
Looooooong time lurker...has Not So Smug Now got a thread because she is as SMUG as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.