Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmadale

VIP Member
I know it has been discussed but the chatted on the house of hoops insta from around 5w agi is hilarious.
Basically calling FOD out for deleting posts and then him saying he’s been hacked and then people say, weeeelllllll why are they only hacking and deleting posts you don’t like??? Hmmmm??
It was good.
I can’t believe he’s left it on there!

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
Omg you're so lucky.

Did my secret husband Chris come over and talk to you?

Now: 44 days, 3 hours, 7 minutes and 13 seconds.

I feel like Desmond from lost.
Ah man, Desmond, that takes me back. I’m now imagining FOD as Charlie (albeit not cute like DomMon back in the day) going down with the sinking boat, aka his insta page 😂

• Haha

Pain of chocolate

Can we be offended that they call us Karen? I mean isn’t that nameist? Poor old Karen probs isn’t even on Tattle. Imagine if you were called Karen and you were a proper insta hun and all these influencers were calling their arch nemesis Karen, you’d be super pissed off, especially as you’d been all over those “swipe ups” to ensure, white middle class influencer, got some more money. Might start a new movement for the Kazzers out there...#godblesskaren #bemorekaren #bekaren #karenshasfeelingstoohun #comejointattlekazzah
As an aside is Karen a name that depicts evil trolls? I notice Stacey Solomon uses it...I mean she’s called Stacey 😬 soz to any Stacey’s tuning in.
Lol! They really are a cult now. Just like the Incel's who use the names Brad and Stacey to depict the perfect man and woman who's looks are completely unattainable to them! Bloody nutters all them

• Haha
  • Wow

Libbie

VIP Member
A Scummy Mummy with pink hair has posted that she went to a local hairdresser (that I follow) for the first time to have her hair done. It’s in the hairdresser’s stories. I couldn’t see any mention of it being gifted. They have form in gifting though - Hungermama was a recent one. Edit: it’s also in the Scummy Mummies stories.
What did they do, I can’t see the difference?! 😂😂😂

• Haha

Breakdance Badass

VIP Member
Ahhhh it’s ground hog day again Trolls.
Remember this time...errr a couple of months back when we were about to see the follower count drop to 960k then HACK HACKED gate? Well today is gonna be another of those rare days when our insta pal Sly, despite not posting for over 7 weeks and despite having a continuing decrease in following for the last two weeks, is gonna have an increase in followers 🤔🙄
I note many of his new followers are Russian so maybe yesterday’s report about Russian interference in UK elections extends to Sly too? Damn pesky Marxist hacking his Instagram and giving him followers! Maybe going forward his posts will state #vlAD #giftedbyvlad

I’m guessing Russia is where he gets his best moves
Best GIF ever 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Middleagedwannagramma_

Actually, I’ve got these Gold Jackets, if you buy 500 (at cost) sell them on for £1 extra, you could make £500 (true story) but if you ask your friends and family to buy 500 each and you get 10 of them to sign up then I can give you an extra 10% off hello fresh. If you get 20 the it’s a massive 43% off all VIP clothing. You’re effectively running your own business mate and you can work whenever you want and make a fortune whilst doing something you love. Let’s support each other. #ladyboss #womensupportingwomen #stronggirlsclub #
Inbox me for more details hun x
😜
Thanks! I mean this seems like a no brainer, I'm in, it's a lot to take in all at once and I'm sure the details aren't so important, and I love the women supporting women vibes and making lots of money at the same time. Sooo, yeah, I'll send a pm with all my bank details as well - that might be handy 👍🏼 Thanks for this!! Planning the holiday already ✈ watch out beach bathers 🧓🏼 in coming...

• Haha
  • Heart

Pocahontas

VIP Member
I dunno, Dogmuck - I mean it all looks above board to me ? 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😂

ps Glen’s looking well 👌🏼

• Haha

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
You guys have given me so many laughs throughout these threads, if I can provide a few in return then that makes me happy! :D

I don't mind sharing! :LOL:
So when can we arrange the first date night? One day of the week for each of us should be enough to keep everyone happy.

• Haha
  • Heart

Libertine

VIP Member
DLAM moved to Hove and is currently living in a rental they moved into during lockdown so I wouldn’t judge her wealth by her front door.

• Haha

Breakdance Badass

VIP Member
Come join ! They are verrrrrrry fast moving especially when she does / says stupid / annoying stuff (All the time) but are entertaining.
FOD is a no show!
Agree with @Pocahontas the JM threads are hysterical, but so fast moving. It’s taken me a dedicated 2 hrs to catch up! TBH the only thing she doesn’t do is sell her child!!

• Haha