MOD & FOD #34 FOD’s AWOL, his followers plunge, he’s biding time in the house of clunge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we’ve all said before that the gruesome twosome are unlikely to part ways.. but I now kind of think it could be happening?

FoD returns with an extra furrow and a monologue on the ‘private reasons’ he’s had to step away from the gram. The huns flock to him with their sympathies.

They’re both v self centred and never shied away from some digs before.. I think he’s fuming that Glens racist ramblings have toppled his empire.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
AMAZING!!!! What about a collage rather than individual pics? (You’re a ledge for saving these pics by the way!)
OK good idea let's try it as a collage, with all the pics reduced in size!
I'm still amused there's no full length mirror 😜
KitchenDressingRoom.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if they had a heads up that this was coming out and that's why they've gone underground. 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Just when they think they might be close to popping their heads up something else comes up to knock them back to square one.

Was Alice on here slating Cash for 18months or did Alice break the Tattle rules and take it off line? I know she started off on the Cash threads before moving to the MOD thread but my timelines get really wonky.

I dived into the Cash threads ages ago and (can’t remember the full details now, might need to go back and find an old post on it) vaguely remember she’s a bit problematic too....not that that is any excuse if there is any truth in the stalking campaign she suffered.

☕ Tea anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cash must have receipts, she couldn't go as far as creating a play about the whole saga if it wasn't watertight. I hadn't twigged to the fact she and 'Alice' had the same publisher. Cash is the type of person it's probably safer to swerve so I have no sympathy for MOD on this one, what goes around, comes around.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She definitely came here to slag CC off before “defending her family” on the very first MOFOD thread. Whether or not the “real life” drama happened before or after I’m not sure. I think before - so she thought she would be safe to have a witch about CC.

I dived into the Cash threads ages ago and (can’t remember the full details now, might need to go back and find an old post on it) vaguely remember she’s a bit problematic too....not that that is any excuse if there is any truth in the stalking campaign she suffered.

☕ Tea anyone?
She was/is problematic and has her own demons to deal with, but she did get the full hun army on her back I believe. Pre-book, pre-PR to help her she had to deal with it all alone with potential mental illness and single parenting etc.

Basically she behaved like a dick on several fronts but it’s still no excuse for the tit she got in return.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think it began ages ago when CC called MOD out for being privileged and middle class/entitled and out of touch, possibly on one of MOD''s posts? - I remember thinking about time someone did when I saw it - fair play to her. And then afterwards possibly via her own stories/account?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.