MOD & FOD #28 Pink jumpsuit MAMIL, toe of camel, had corona, but got no boner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
scamp and dude šŸ˜‚ whatā€™s that line H&M do for teenagers, it always has band shirts for bands like kiss and guns n roses, frayed light wash denim hot pants, and also overly patterned/embellished basics that are basically scamp & dudeā€™s exact offering? Just gone on their site and it looks like it could be merch for LMFAO (remember them?) I really donā€™t get how they get away with asking for Ā£55 for a black and gold foil jumper... in 2020 šŸ¤¢

A lot of the #mama stuff looks really cheap but is far from it, absurd.

When are you due and what size are you? Iā€™m not kidding when I say youā€™ll be receiving the cringiest mama garb ever. Iā€™m thinking leopard print, lime green embellished with the words ā€˜this mama needs proseccoā€™ in sequins. Youā€™ll be expected to post it on Instagram.

When are you due and what size are you? Iā€™m not kidding when I say youā€™ll be receiving the cringiest mama garb ever. Iā€™m thinking leopard print, lime green embellished with the words ā€˜this mama needs proseccoā€™ in sequins. Youā€™ll be expected to post it on Instagram.
I might even use this lockdown as a chance to change career. Designing for these numpty mamas looks like a piece of piss.

I might even use this lockdown as a chance to change career. Designing for these numpty mamas looks like a piece of piss.
Small business shout out for slatternly mama.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Small business shout out for slatternly mama.
Oh please donā€™t - Iā€™m praying covid will prevent such a thing from happening šŸ˜‚ what did you get gifted?

Due early August, 23 weeks now, but I reckon sheā€™ll come early sheā€™s so big and active! Iā€™m actually seeing her kick through my tummy and apparently that normally starts at 24+ weeks. And she has a little routine, which Iā€™m really grateful for because Iā€™m not getting any more scans due to covid, when we have the new thread Iā€™ll show you her last scan!

On size - I was a 10/12 with a saggy front bum of a tummy from my previous op, gained an entire stone in my first trimester which defs was not the baby was entirely me loool, now I reckon Iā€™m a 12/14? Iā€™ve got a rounded pregnant tummy but itā€™s likely padded out by the weight gain obvs. Iā€™ll share pics once we have the new off topic thread! Not of my weird naked belly with my sliced up belly button thatā€™s for my only fans xo Thank you for asking though itā€™s sweet šŸ„° and sorry for the essay I love talking about her already itā€™s insufferable, howā€™s your leg getting on?! And having kids stuck in with you now?!

I havenā€™t even bought any mat wear because I feel bad for warehouse staff!! Have you guys been buying clothes? I bought some Lucy & Yak dungarees the week before lockdown, but theyā€™re already tight so need exchanging for longevity, but the WH is shut so that pregnant lewk is on hold. Iā€™ve just lived in the same COS smock dresses I wore last summer, got one pair of H&M ā€œmamaā€ (lol) jeans which are amazing so praying I can cram into them for the foreseeable!

Also it would be SO EASY to make one of these wank screen printed sweater brands, FOD should give it a go as his next money spinner. Or a tie dye range as thatā€™s big on insta at the mo, get those older kids out of retirement and back in the workhouse šŸ˜‚ Or name necklace with empowering woman related catchphrase. Or gallery wall prints. The world is our oyster and Iā€™m surprised none of us are millionaires from this yet x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh please donā€™t - Iā€™m praying covid will prevent such a thing from happening šŸ˜‚ what did you get gifted?

Due early August, 23 weeks now, but I reckon sheā€™ll come early sheā€™s so big and active! Iā€™m actually seeing her kick through my tummy and apparently that normally starts at 24+ weeks. And she has a little routine, which Iā€™m really grateful for because Iā€™m not getting any more scans due to covid, when we have the new thread Iā€™ll show you her last scan!

On size - I was a 10/12 with a saggy front bum of a tummy from my previous op, gained an entire stone in my first trimester which defs was not the baby was entirely me loool, now I reckon Iā€™m a 12/14? Iā€™ve got a rounded pregnant tummy but itā€™s likely padded out by the weight gain obvs. Iā€™ll share pics once we have the new off topic thread! Not of my weird naked belly with my sliced up belly button thatā€™s for my only fans xo Thank you for asking though itā€™s sweet šŸ„° and sorry for the essay I love talking about her already itā€™s insufferable, howā€™s your leg getting on?! And having kids stuck in with you now?!

I havenā€™t even bought any mat wear because I feel bad for warehouse staff!! Have you guys been buying clothes? I bought some Lucy & Yak dungarees the week before lockdown, but theyā€™re already tight so need exchanging for longevity, but the WH is shut so that pregnant lewk is on hold. Iā€™ve just lived in the same COS smock dresses I wore last summer, got one pair of H&M ā€œmamaā€ (lol) jeans which are amazing so praying I can cram into them for the foreseeable!

Also it would be SO EASY to make one of these wank screen printed sweater brands, FOD should give it a go as his next money spinner. Or a tie dye range as thatā€™s big on insta at the mo, get those older kids out of retirement and back in the workhouse šŸ˜‚ Or name necklace with empowering woman related catchphrase. Or gallery wall prints. The world is our oyster and Iā€™m surprised none of us are millionaires from this yet x
I had a good few pairs of maternity jeans from eBay back in the day. Some topshop, some gap, ooh I had linen maternity shorts from gap with my summer baby, they were a lifesaver. Have a look on eBay for sure. Anything weā€™ve had delivered at any stage (not much) has gone in quarantine in the garden for a few days. Just be careful. I havenā€™t really orders anything because Iā€™m trying to keep my consumption and use of services as low as possible, but you canā€™t be boiling and uncomfortable. There are idiots everywhere still ordering and buying and going out and about like itā€™s all fine, Iā€™m sure if you ordered a couple of maternity bits they will be items already made and brought to the UK. Mine have long since been passed on otherwise I would have sent to you šŸ˜©

Reactions: 2
I had a good few pairs of maternity jeans from eBay back in the day. Some topshop, some gap, ooh I had linen maternity shorts from gap with my summer baby, they were a lifesaver. Have a look on eBay for sure. Anything weā€™ve had delivered at any stage (not much) has gone in quarantine in the garden for a few days. Just be careful. I havenā€™t really orders anything because Iā€™m trying to keep my consumption and use of services as low as possible, but you canā€™t be boiling and uncomfortable. There are idiots everywhere still ordering and buying and going out and about like itā€™s all fine, Iā€™m sure if you ordered a couple of maternity bits they will be items already made and brought to the UK. Mine have long since been passed on otherwise I would have sent to you šŸ˜©
oh bless thatā€™s incredibly sweet to think of though, thank you šŸ„° eBay is a good idea thank you, will have a nosy now! I know people can do those contactless Royal Mail drops now, so itā€™s not as bad as ramming warehouse workers in to pick 400 things a day for #business. Iā€™ve been HORRIFIED at how many bloggers are still promoting fast fashion brands during this time, it is so far from essential?! Youā€™re right I wouldnā€™t begrudge my neighbours for ordering kids bits cos itā€™s hard enough with/for kids in lock down, but PLT loungesets and Zara candles are for head influencers!

Weā€™re doing exactly the same with post too - we havenā€™t even bothered opening that (ridiculous waste of money) covid letter in case it actually gives us covid!! People round here are spraying their bin bags with dettol for bin men on collection day too, I canā€™t imagine how weā€™re going to return to normality from the collective trauma of this all?

Reactions: 3
Middle Aged Man in Lycra šŸ˜‚
He is the quintessential MAMIL. Maybe they should be his next target audience as he is haemorrhaging his current one - he definitely needs a new angle, and the MAMILs could be his last chance to keep his insta career going now the twins are no longer cute little moppets!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Aaah I canā€™t too see little delottilie. The movement is amazing isnā€™t it? I had twins so it felt like a couple of huge carps swimming around. (Nice warm and fuzzy metaphor there!) Leg is better. I wonā€™t be walking for another 6 weeks but Iā€™m now partial weight bearing. Which feels incredibly exciting.

Aaah fu-fods sake!!! They got their test results back?? So anti bodies were detected were they retrospectively? I smell bullshit.

• Haha
obviously glad theyā€™re both safe and well in these terrifying times, especially Clem as hopefully thisā€™ll mean sheā€™s safer at work, but didnā€™t someone do the timeline and he visited Tesco to film an insta skit on loo roll during this period? :/ I guess stay at home unless youā€™ve got #content to #create??

Aaah I canā€™t too see little delottilie. The movement is amazing isnā€™t it? I had twins so it felt like a couple of huge carps swimming around. (Nice warm and fuzzy metaphor there!) Leg is better. I wonā€™t be walking for another 6 weeks but Iā€™m now partial weight bearing. Which feels incredibly exciting.

Aaah fu-fods sake!!! They got their test results back?? So anti bodies were detected were they retrospectively? I smell bullshit.
Yesss at the swimming feeling, Iā€™ve been getting more low key gurgles that feel like it could be seriously bad gas rather than her fav outright aggressive kicks too! Some of them have been so ferocious theyā€™ve made me twitchWith twins you must have been crazy busy, did they tend to kick at the same time or was it just more frequently (can you even tell? That may be a stupid question sorry!)?

YES to weight bearing!! Thatā€™s fab news, donā€™t overdo it though cos I know I was ridiculous in my plight to return to normal and all it does it exhaust you!!

Soz off topic chat šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Well. Sounds like Clemmie is definitely back frontline as a midwife, not doing some other role. Responsible post for once but all seems a bit too little too late after heā€™s been dicking around on the longest bike ride known to mine and prancing around Tesco breathing on everyone. We all know weā€™re supposed to stay home- dick head! I do envy them for being able to get tested and actually finding out though. We think Iā€™ve had it but have no way of knowing which is frustrating. But I know people have it far worse than me so I shouldnā€™t complain!

I joined here after being a reader for aaages and then lockdown happened and Iā€™ve got a bit slack but Iā€™m determined to be here more. Mainly because I get lost trying to catch up and you all seem pretty fab!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
If she was tested on Monday it means she still had it on Monday. The entire family should still be isolating.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
He deleted the post. It didnā€™t add up anyway, he said they got their test results back, replying to a comment later in the thread he said his wife got a positive result back and so they could assume he had it too - which implies he wasnā€™t actually tested.

He said they got their results back earlier in the week, yet Clemmie was working early last week, heā€™s also alluded to Clemmie being at work over the last few weeks,

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Just heard this part of the quiz šŸ¤¢ ā€˜Otillie was the number one girlsā€™ name in the UK last year. I have a feeling it was something to do with usā€™ *smug face*
Even if it has something to do with them, I guess most people regret it now / are embarrassed that they got inspired by mod/fod.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
It has indeed been deleted.... šŸ˜®šŸ™ˆ

.....but we have got it here for posterity.... šŸ˜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
ā€˜Things all seem so far removed until they come knocking on your doorā€™. Which is why people were upset at his jokey posts, the ones he defended chippily. And I donā€™t see how Clemmie can think of it being so removed if sheā€™s working in a central London hospital right now. I canā€™t imagine anyone at Kingā€™s isnā€™t being sledgehammered with this constantly.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
...and if it was a test to "out" tattlers in some way... I don't follow him šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.