MOD & FOD #34 FOD’s AWOL, his followers plunge, he’s biding time in the house of clunge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the oD's are done with their house of horror and foD accounts I wish they would kindly deactivate them.🤑🤳
You know when you have an issue with a business and can’t get a reply, but then leave a comment on their social media page and presto! It’s sorted out instantly! I’m kind of hoping the same thing will happen with the SODs- sincere apology issued with steps taken to remedy the situation. For the sake of their own peace and self esteem, and their daughters wellbeing, I hope I’m wrong.
I do sadly think that this won’t happen now. I mean, they’ve have months to address CB and haven’t properly, apart from Sly spitting out a rather nasty comment about his wifes racism.
As long as the accounts remain, people are free to keep leaving comments about their scandalous behaviour- all of it! But I do think they’ll try to slide back in like nothing happened. Or do a Susie Veril and make their accounts private. Not sure how that works with #spon #ads tho 🤔

Reactions: 13
Clemmies's late night self-congratulatory monologue when she'd been part of an M&S campaign might actually be my favourite memory. How I wish I could re-watch those stories! If her head had got any bigger it would have needed a room to itself in the House of Horrors. The hubris room.

View attachment 161026
She was edited to death in those pics! Remember her super long, thin neck!?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It just didn’t look good. Not in a body shaming way, it just didn’t suit. Why would a business chose someone who doesn’t suit the clothes?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It just didn’t look good. Not in a body shaming way, it just didn’t suit. Why would a business chose someone who doesn’t suit the clothes?!
I wonder if that granny dress was picked by her or M&S. Either way, it was a mistake and someone should have said something

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or is anyone else getting a bit worried about poor old FOD? What if he never comes back? Who will entertain us instead? I’ll deffo miss the slippery fucker 😭😭😭
Nope, just checked, still can't find his name on any of my fucks.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In the awful, unflattering, floral roll neck.

I was made to wear roll necks as a child and even then it felt like a cruel punishment.
Roll necks and big boobs are not a good mix. She did not / they did not style her well for her body shape.

I know this, having had a candid picture taken of me wearing my much-loved stripy roll neck. I had thought it made me look the business, but in fact it made me look like the Michelin man.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Where is @SaladDressing hope she is okay ❤
When I last spoke to her she was working lots of shifts. I'll send her a screen shot!

She did look good with the pregnancy feature she did with them.

If anyone is missing him too much maybe you could offer to help fund the spindles?

If anyone is missing him too much maybe you could message and offer to help fund the spindles?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh bless sorry that was very Jack Monroe vague booking of me, thankfully all was well with baby and tbh it was lovely to see her lil graphs, my problems TBC post delivery, but it was weirdly one of the most relaxing places I’ve been in my life, I came out feeling like I’d done a three hour meditation!

Also he was going to Tescos 😂 whilst they didn’t even have social distancing measures in place! What sort of sick bastard tries to use covid as part of their personal #brand
Glad all okay! Always reassuring to see movements etc. At about week 35 I thought I’d felt no movement in the day so got panicky. Went to the hospital and he started kicking as we got to the waiting room! They checked me over and never once made me feel silly for checking!

Re FOD and Covid/Tesco etc, I think dickface wanted to post something relevant current so obvs had to be about toilet rolls and then got carried away and said he had it! Idiot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Can't keep up with the thread and unfollowed when he went under 1 mil... Are they done now? When was last post

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Glad all okay! Always reassuring to see movements etc. At about week 35 I thought I’d felt no movement in the day so got panicky. Went to the hospital and he started kicking as we got to the waiting room! They checked me over and never once made me feel silly for checking!

Re FOD and Covid/Tesco etc, I think dickface wanted to post something relevant current so obvs had to be about toilet rolls and then got carried away and said he had it! Idiot
Omg bless you, no 100% the right thing to do there are so many posters about this all over the toilets and waiting rooms because it’s so important, it’s even on my plastic folder case too! They were super lovely, I felt really guilty being there during covid but they were so reassuring.

Also further research has come out since & ive read things that suggest that even if you survive covid you may be left with long term heart & breathing problems, and he was on strava doing cross country cycling?? 🥴 I wouldn’t be surprised if Clam did have it and he just had to one up her, he seems quite a nastily competitive / unsupportive partner.

Reactions: 16
When I last spoke to her she was working lots of shifts. I'll send her a screen shot!

If anyone is missing him too much maybe you could offer to help fund the spindles?

If anyone is missing him too much maybe you could message and offer to help fund the spindles?
How much nicer does she look there? You have to think what went wrong, then realise GREED went wrong and having no morals

Reactions: 17
She does look great in those maternity photos! “Style icon” is a bit much though! 🤣

Reactions: 11
“You can’t have enough pairs of leggings.
They’re great for every day and you can dress
them up with a smart top and low heels”

No no noooo

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Yes she does look better but her “advise” is to “invest” in lots of mat clothes that you probably don’t really need anyway; but as a first time mom, if you have a midwife with 2 children and twins on the way telling you that, why wouldn’t you believe it to be true? It’s been said over and over but Is so toxic they’d use their platform to foment consumerism.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ll never forget when she went out on the piss one night and stayed at her friend’s and he was RAGING and did a load of passive aggressive stories about how their marriage is so great cause he let her go out and he looked after the kids.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.