MOD & FOD #33 Bots a plenty, we're under attack. Don't blame me I've been hacked hacked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a dig at the nannies or the folk that choose to use their services, but I'm wondering if I'm the only one not particularly comfortable with signposting in such an obvious way which children are being looked after by strangers at a festival?

Reactions: 17
Okay .. I’m going to try a thread title suggestion (taps mike):
Housedelaclunge or monarch of the Glen? We’ll keep guessing until FOD posts again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Ha! My own comment 3 pages after the photo/video is that I bet the SOD’s were more pissed that they were caught out using nannies than worried how recognisable their children are. I still hold to that, a year later. I still believe that they care more about losing all the #gifted tit than the fact everyone knows where they live, the girls full names and ages, etc etc etc.
I'm starting to think they only had kids for the Instagram likes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think they did at first but they would definitely go for another set of twins for the gram if sly didn’t get the snip and if it meant they could go back to their glorious insta days.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I seem to have spent the last 24 hours catching up on Tattle threads I’ve been neglecting for Jack Monroe. Last time I checked in on the SODs there were only two pages here!

Still 10 or so pages away from you guys, but a couple of comments to tide me over...

@Pocahontas I can’t believe you were involved in two mysterious subterfuges in one night. Do we need to install some sort of witness protection programme for you?

@Emmadale I was the one who created that thread with your title! I still maintain you were robbed 😅

I’ve been kicking about these threads since #4 and I never ever thought I’d see Sly go for this long without posting. He must be itching to share some more LOLs with all his adoring huns.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm gonna have to admit my ignorance as I'd never in a million years have guessed that was even a thing!! I'm so glad I stopped going to festivals. Trust me when I say they never, ever used to be somewhere you'd take your nanny.
Yes that’s true. Although I think Bestival is marketed as a ‘family friendly’ festival, so I wonder if they’re available at places like Glastonbury or Reading. I would never take my kids to a festival, probably because they’re teenagers now and wouldn’t be seen dead with me but also because I’d want to let my hair down. Luckily, I did all that in my own youth so I don’t need to cover myself in sequins and glitter while pretending I’m still 19 and not heading towards middle age like I actually am. I’m sooo thankful I went to these things before the age of the influencer when the crowd wasn’t a sea of mobile phones and it wasn’t just about getting the perfect picture for the gram.

• Haha
  • Heart
I seem to have spent the last 24 hours catching up on Tattle threads I’ve been neglecting for Jack Monroe. Last time I checked in on the SODs there were only two pages here!

Still 10 or so pages away from you guys, but a couple of comments to tide me over...

@Pocahontas I can’t believe you were involved in two mysterious subterfuges in one night. Do we need to install some sort of witness protection programme for you?

@Emmadale I was the one who created that thread with your title! I still maintain you were robbed 😅

I’ve been kicking about these threads since #4 and I never ever thought I’d see Sly go for this long without posting. He must be itching to share some more LOLs with all his adoring huns.
I know right? It was almost too much for my weak constitution 😂

It looks like the JM thread mystery was solved (for now 😬) - but time will tell for this one and the true identity of our infrequent visitor 😂

As for FOD, he’s most probably lying in a dark corner of the zen room with the lights off and an incense stick burning, muttering: ‘My wife’s actions ... my wife’s actions ... my WIFE’s actions ... poor Foddy, poor me ..’
over and over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

It looks like the JM thread mystery was solved (for now 😬) - but time will tell for this one and the true identity of our infrequent visitor 😂

As for FOD, he’s most probably lying in a dark corner of the zen room with the lights off and an incense stick burning, muttering: ‘My wife’s actions ... my wife’s actions ... my WIFE’s actions ... poor Foddy, poor me ..’
over and over.
JM moves too fast for me - was she on?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes that’s true. Although I think Bestival is marketed as a ‘family friendly’ festival, so I wonder if they’re available at places like Glastonbury or Reading. I would never take my kids to a festival, probably because they’re teenagers now and wouldn’t be seen dead with me but also because I’d want to let my hair down. Luckily, I did all that in my own youth so I don’t need to cover myself in sequins and glitter while pretending I’m still 19 and not heading towards middle age like I actually am. I’m sooo thankful I went to these things before the age of the influencer when the crowd wasn’t a sea of mobile phones and it wasn’t just about getting the perfect picture for the gram.
Agreed completely.

Also the artists booked for Camp Bestival aren't anyone you'd pay to go see really - like they're the sort of acts that do the freshers circuits? Surely if you do go, you're going for your kids to enjoy/experience a festival and the arts and crafts bits so why would you want them to be stuck with a nanny? I'd understand if it was Glasto etc and you'd leave the kids for a few hours to go see headliners and then do the funner bits in the daytime, but you're leaving your kids to go do what, get smashed and see....Liam Payne? Sophie Ellis Bextor? Bet that'll be fun...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

over and over.
Oooo drama what's Jack's mystery?

Maybe the box would be safer for you Pocahontas- that's some scary S**t?

Like our school used to tell us when we were on a trip "you're representing us". Perks of a partnership eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Agreed completely.

Also the artists booked for Camp Bestival aren't anyone you'd pay to go see really - like they're the sort of acts that do the freshers circuits? Surely if you do go, you're going for your kids to enjoy/experience a festival and the arts and crafts bits so why would you want them to be stuck with a nanny? I'd understand if it was Glasto etc and you'd leave the kids for a few hours to go see headliners and then do the funner bits in the daytime, but you're leaving your kids to go do what, get smashed and see....Liam Payne? Sophie Ellis Bextor? Bet that'll be fun...
Dick and Dom though are worth it:

1592572908907.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oooo drama what's Jack's mystery?
Not La Monroe mystery (although she is a constant riddle) - an in-thread mystery of a nefarious poster on the thread being potentially a ne’er do well / very bad egg in terms of beliefs.

Nothing affected me directly, just a bit upsetting to think that someone who may have been leaning towards Mein Kampf tit was walking among us!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I loved the feckless nannies Freudian slip. Feckless parenting. Camp bestival whilst being a family festival still isn’t appropriate for older toddlers as the twins were last year. If your kids are still liable to pass out during the daytime they’re too young. I wouldn’t consider it under 6. They should have left the twins at home or with grandmother mod. Gaga? That’s what a normal family offered a freebie would do. But they needed the twins for the photo op.
When she went to Glasto I seem to recall she got a wristband for something (rabbit hole?) from Lucy “absolutely fabulucy” (who has since gone private on insta, just as well). Lucy by all accounts is (and certainly came across as) a poorly educated rich yob (can’t think of a better word for it)... I would LOVE to know what she made of Glen. And vice versa. Clemmie wouldn’t have given her the time of day as Old Lucy (living in a MK semi) but as rich Lucy living in the manor house with music producer mates, our glen was in there.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Not La Monroe mystery (although she is a constant riddle) - an in-thread mystery of a nefarious poster on the thread being potentially a ne’er do well / very bad egg in terms of beliefs.

Nothing affected me directly, just a bit upsetting to think that someone who may have been leaning towards Mein Kampf tit was walking among us!
Don’t answer if you don’t want to, and mods can delete this if not allowed but is it the one who mentions the ‘old boy’ all the time? I haven’t been on the JM threads for a while, I need to catch up.

I loved the feckless nannies Freudian slip. Feckless parenting. Camp bestival whilst being a family festival still isn’t appropriate for older toddlers as the twins were last year. If your kids are still liable to pass out during the daytime they’re too young. I wouldn’t consider it under 6. They should have left the twins at home or with grandmother mod. Gaga? That’s what a normal family offered a freebie would do. But they needed the twins for the photo op.
When she went to Glasto I seem to recall she got a wristband for something (rabbit hole?) from Lucy “absolutely fabulucy” (who has since gone private on insta, just as well). Lucy by all accounts is (and certainly came across as) a poorly educated rich yob (can’t think of a better word for it)... I would LOVE to know what she made of Glen. And vice versa. Clemmie wouldn’t have given her the time of day as Old Lucy (living in a MK semi) but as rich Lucy living in the manor house with music producer mates, our glen was in there.
Completely agree. And can I just that everyone now referring to Clemmie as ‘Glen’ is giving me all the lolz. Glen definitely needs to be in the next thread title.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t answer if you don’t want to, and mods can delete this if not allowed but is it the one who mentions the ‘old boy’ all the time? I haven’t been on the JM threads for a while, I need to catch up.

Completely agree. And can I just that everyone now referring to Clemmie as ‘Glen’ is giving me all the lolz. Glen definitely needs to be in the next thread title.
Re names for Clammie, someone left a comment on one of his last posts and called her Clemson. I’m guessing it was auto correct but maybe not!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Okay .. I’m going to try a thread title suggestion (taps mike):
Housedelaclunge or monarch of the Glen? We’ll keep guessing until FOD posts again
Woohoo! Brilliant! Got my vote babe!

I don’t know what this means? But sounds utterly shocking!🤣

Re names for Clammie, someone left a comment on one of his last posts and called her Clemson. I’m guessing it was auto correct but maybe not!
Mr Glen Clemson 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
No.
The next thread title really has to be the one suggested early on in this thread. I can’t remember the genius who suggested it, sorry. It was something along the lines of

FOD the Builder
Can he scrounge it?
FOD the Builder
Can he flog his children for it?
YES he can!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.