MOD & FOD #33 Bots a plenty, we're under attack. Don't blame me I've been hacked hacked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having a read though some of the comments on his posts I really don't see how he'll be able to carry on as if nothing happened. So many people are finally seeing through their utter bullshit. Surely this has to be the end of them 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
Ah he might surprise you and come back like a really bad trush infection.

Hmm this is interesting:

1592515392693.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Back to Sly - I don't think he will be posting anytime soon. Not while there is still so much news and protests surrounding BLM.

Are they represented by an agent? I wonder what has been said to them if they are. I cannot imagine any reputable management agency would associate themselves with them now?
I would think a good agent would have always advised them what to do ie apologise and learn from the experience. Based on what happened last year, their agents definitely did not earn their cut. What a shambles! But nice to know their agents are happy to go on city breaks to Dublin with them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahah this bit -
'Simon’s followers increase by a brilliant 1 to 2 thousand a week'.
Of course, he was probably buying them from day one!

I think he will attempt his third comeback at some point. I honestly don't think the bloke has a limit on how many times he will keep trying to make comebacks after major duck ups. He is that greedy and obsessed.
Yea just like voldermort innit. His seven year plan:

First year: just at the back of someones head. (From someone just talking about him)
Second year: in the form of a book (Forever out numbered possibly making a come back)
Third: His friend coming back to him (Japan friend saving him?)
Fourth: got a full body after taking blood from Clem and using his father
Fifth: Using his friends again and doing a photo op somewhere
sixth year: Random running around. Selling/destroying grey towers.
seventh : taken down by his daughters giving an interview.

Sorry going through a harry potter phase and rewatching all the movies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He is pure car crash Instagram!

Also, why isn't there a 10ft barge pole emoji when you need one 😂
Must admit, I do feel a little ashamed of myself for waiting to see what it is. But I just can’t help myself 😂

Yea just like voldermort innit. His seven year plan:

First year: just at the back of someones head. (From someone just talking about him)
Second year: in the form of a book (Forever out numbered possibly making a come back)
Third: His friend coming back to him (Japan friend saving him?)
Fourth: got a full body after taking blood from Clem and using his father
Fifth: Using his friends again and doing a photo op somewhere
sixth year: Random running around. Selling/destroying grey towers.
seventh : taken down by his daughters giving an interview.

Sorry going through a harry potter phase and rewatching all the movies.
This sounds more like Glen on the back of FoD tbh. Sneaking her way back on to Insta via HoH.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Housedelaclunge if you come on tonight and give us the goss, I’ll tell you which “mate” you shouldn’t be inviting to the guest bedroom of horrors any time soon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m cock blocked, so have to rely on you lot for updates on FOD-itivity 😅. I just have to be here when the death knell finally comes, I want to see the moment he goes down, screaming vulvaaaaaaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m still chuckling that he described himself in his title as “dripping in clunge clunge”. Absolutely tragic on so many levels.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
"Simon has been featured in Marie Claire UK, Grazia, The Times, The Evening standard and on EllenNation amongst many other online publications. He also talks on panels for the likes of Stylist Live and Facebook. "

Yea also the Daily mail, the sun, the mirror and irish times:

1592516828113.png

:: Do you allow tech at the table?

"No, there's time enough for screens away from the table. Apparently, 40 per cent of parents now allow mobile devices at the dinner table, but we want our girls to focus on the value of normal human interaction. Real life is more important than the virtual one, although I'm sure they would beg to differ – and I'm sure this will be discussed over the table at some point in the very near future."

1592517170527.png
1592517366920.png

Think my skills are wasted in medicine.

Bait. I love it. You’re putting yourself on the line - that’s sacrifice to the cause right there
Thank you comrade. A first class order of Merlin coming your way through owl post.

🤩🥳😙

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
"Simon has been featured in Marie Claire UK, trashy sites, The Times, The Evening standard and on EllenNation amongst many other online publications. He also talks on panels for the likes of Stylist Live and Facebook. "

Yea also the Daily mail, the sun, the mirror and irish times:

View attachment 157587

:: Do you allow tech at the table?

"No, there's time enough for screens away from the table. Apparently, 40 per cent of parents now allow mobile devices at the dinner table, but we want our girls to focus on the value of normal human interaction. Real life is more important than the virtual one, although I'm sure they would beg to differ – and I'm sure this will be discussed over the table at some point in the very near future."

View attachment 157591View attachment 157596

Think my skills are wasted in medicine.
Some more....

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.