MOD & FOD #33 Bots a plenty, we're under attack. Don't blame me I've been hacked hacked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve fallen down a rabbit hole in tattle, as you do. Most of the threads and the people they’re about bore so don’t really read. But have skimmed the Maddie McCann threads and it’s left my blood cold. This case has been so high profile for so long and every year is thrust back onto front page news.

There are so many parents (myself included) absolutely terrified of something happening to our kids. We take all the precautions to keep them safe, protect their privacy, school details, names, their bodies etc.

And then you have another type of parent who thinks it’s absolutely ok to put them all over public social media for anyone to see. Probably a rhetorical question, but haven’t any of these parents learnt?! Not putting our kids in harms way is the least we should be doing.

It’s so easy to find where the Sods live and now that the older girls can go out their own (as they should at their ages) how can the parents not worry about anyone approaching them?!
I know all of this has been discussed at length over the threads (it was the main topic of discussion that truly made me love this site and want to join 🤗) but it’s one that has to keep going because these people think it’s worth the risk for some free wallpaper and an off-peak holiday 🤦🏼‍♀️

And now it’s not worth it because they’re not getting any more freebies but their kids whole lives are out on the internet forever. Alongside their mums racism and dads misogyny. What a family legacy to leave behind!

While this pandemic is shaking up how we view our lives and what really matters, and we come to terms with white privilege and how we can be better, we also need to properly protect all children and end this freebie farce.

I for one do not aspire to a life like the SODs. Imagine the relationship these kids will have with their parents as they grow up 💔💔💔

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Loved remembering the different thread titles last night so did a summary of them all for you to remember, must be bored waiting for then to post!

MOD & FOD - Mother Of Daughters & Father Of Daughters
MOD & FOD #2 Non stop cringe, shady AF, daddy's unhinged
MOD & FOD #3 Part time parents full time grifters
MOD & FOD #4 The kids are on show to fund the reno!
MOD & FOD #5 Don't be fooled by the crap that I flog, I'm still I'm still Clemmie from the blog
MOD & FOD #6 Hanging out with a secret nanny, doing admin on my fanny
MOD & FOD #7 When my grid gets full of #pressdiscount plugs, it’s time to whip out my saintly scrubs!
MOD & FOD #8 Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie Japan after midnight, help me when Slymon’s away
MOD & FOD #9 Gifted loot, pink jumpsuit, I like to pair it with a clumpy boot
MOD & FOD #10 Wonder if Gousto do a recipe for humble pie?
MOD & FOD #11 Sorry seems to be the hardest word
MOD & FOD #12 When I throw my wife under the bus, I always use National Express #ad #gifted
MOD & FOD #13 My wife has jeopardised our brand, but where oh where did I put that hair band?
MOD & FOD #14 Who cares that my wife is going through hell; when there’s hair bands to lose and children to sell
MOD & FOD #15 Now we know Slymon really is a prick, because all he’s doing is taking the mick!
MOD & FOD #16 Slymon is being penetrated in the ears, whilst Gimmie is hiding from her peers
MOD & FOD #17 Eat, Sleep, Deactivate, Repeat.
MOD & FOD #18 You will always find her in the kitchen at parties
MOD & FOD #19 Slymon’s too sexy for the gram, too sexy for the gram, Tenerife and Japaaaan
MOD & FOD #20 Chanandler Bong, your content’s all wrong!
MOD & FOD #21 If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one
MOD & FOD #22 A draughty pile of pricks #ifyouknowyouknow
MOD & FOD #23 He's going doooooowwwn, he's yelling vulvaaaa
MOD & FOD #24 You’re pointless and he is a father
MOD & FOD #25 Is it time he got the AXA?
MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!
MOD & FOD #27 Roll out the bint in her leopard print, it’s the only way we’ll make a mint
MOD & FOD #28 Pink jumpsuit MAMIL, toe of camel, had corona, but got no boner
MOD & FOD #29 Old lady rooms and lies a plenty, soon he'll be down to 720.
MOD & FOD #30 Comments from Yoda: A tw*t, you are
MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships
MOD & FOD #32 Herringbone, it’s Clem. I need new locks, the skeletons have escaped
MOD & FOD #33 Bots a plenty, we're under attack. Don't blame me I've been hacked hacked!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Loved remembering the different thread titles last night so did a summary of them all for you to remember, must be bored waiting for then to post!

MOD & FOD - Mother Of Daughters & Father Of Daughters
MOD & FOD #2 Non stop cringe, shady AF, daddy's unhinged
MOD & FOD #3 Part time parents full time grifters
MOD & FOD #4 The kids are on show to fund the reno!
MOD & FOD #5 Don't be fooled by the crap that I flog, I'm still I'm still Clemmie from the blog
MOD & FOD #6 Hanging out with a secret nanny, doing admin on my fanny
MOD & FOD #7 When my grid gets full of #pressdiscount plugs, it’s time to whip out my saintly scrubs!
MOD & FOD #8 Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie Japan after midnight, help me when Slymon’s away
MOD & FOD #9 Gifted loot, pink jumpsuit, I like to pair it with a clumpy boot
MOD & FOD #10 Wonder if Gousto do a recipe for humble pie?
MOD & FOD #11 Sorry seems to be the hardest word
MOD & FOD #12 When I throw my wife under the bus, I always use National Express #ad #gifted
MOD & FOD #13 My wife has jeopardised our brand, but where oh where did I put that hair band?
MOD & FOD #14 Who cares that my wife is going through hell; when there’s hair bands to lose and children to sell
MOD & FOD #15 Now we know Slymon really is a prick, because all he’s doing is taking the mick!
MOD & FOD #16 Slymon is being penetrated in the ears, whilst Gimmie is hiding from her peers
MOD & FOD #17 Eat, Sleep, Deactivate, Repeat.
MOD & FOD #18 You will always find her in the kitchen at parties
MOD & FOD #19 Slymon’s too sexy for the gram, too sexy for the gram, Tenerife and Japaaaan
MOD & FOD #20 Chanandler Bong, your content’s all wrong!
MOD & FOD #21 If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one
MOD & FOD #22 A draughty pile of pricks #ifyouknowyouknow
MOD & FOD #23 He's going doooooowwwn, he's yelling vulvaaaa
MOD & FOD #24 You’re pointless and he is a father
MOD & FOD #25 Is it time he got the AXA?
MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!
MOD & FOD #27 Roll out the bint in her leopard print, it’s the only way we’ll make a mint
MOD & FOD #28 Pink jumpsuit MAMIL, toe of camel, had corona, but got no boner
MOD & FOD #29 Old lady rooms and lies a plenty, soon he'll be down to 720.
MOD & FOD #30 Comments from Yoda: A tw*t, you are
MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships
MOD & FOD #32 Herringbone, it’s Clem. I need new locks, the skeletons have escaped
Hard to choose a winner really. Such a funny and clever bunch of trolls 🥰🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Alice maintains that Cash had somehow wronged a friend of hers, but I don’t believe it. I think Cash was just very outspoken and Clemmie didn’t like it, and instead of letting it go, waged a one woman crusade against Cash to try and bring her down
Cash had a screw loose so MOD could probably never get the better of her. It won’t help that Cash is currently being lauded by the likes of Kathy Burke on Twitter at the moment. That will likely be REALLY be eating away at Clem, who daren’t even stick her head above the social media parapet at the moment. I was only vaguely aware of CC at the time but someone must know the full story?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gone back through to see which one of mine got bumped.
@Pocahontas i can’t take credit for the Chandler Bong one...that the one that replaced mine. Mine was ‘Clemmie was right, Simon is a class A twit😂 lasted a few pages before it got bumped for Chandler....first post makes it look like I did that one though!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Cash had a screw loose so MOD could probably never get the better of her. It won’t help that Cash is currently being lauded by the likes of Kathy Burke on Twitter at the moment. That will likely be REALLY be eating away at Clem, who daren’t even stick her head above the social media parapet at the moment. I was only vaguely aware of CC at the time but someone must know the full story?
I think a lot of it would be a good dose of classism and Glens mean girls snobbery. Why else wouldn’t they make room at the metaphorical table? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Wow a lot of catching up! 🤣

I feel the next thread title needs to have the word ClungeSpotting in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve fallen down a rabbit hole in tattle, as you do. Most of the threads and the people they’re about bore so don’t really read. But have skimmed the Maddie McCann threads and it’s left my blood cold. This case has been so high profile for so long and every year is thrust back onto front page news.

There are so many parents (myself included) absolutely terrified of something happening to our kids. We take all the precautions to keep them safe, protect their privacy, school details, names, their bodies etc.

And then you have another type of parent who thinks it’s absolutely ok to put them all over public social media for anyone to see. Probably a rhetorical question, but haven’t any of these parents learnt?! Not putting our kids in harms way is the least we should be doing.

It’s so easy to find where the Sods live and now that the older girls can go out their own (as they should at their ages) how can the parents not worry about anyone approaching them?!
I know all of this has been discussed at length over the threads (it was the main topic of discussion that truly made me love this site and want to join 🤗) but it’s one that has to keep going because these people think it’s worth the risk for some free wallpaper and an off-peak holiday 🤦🏼‍♀️

And now it’s not worth it because they’re not getting any more freebies but their kids whole lives are out on the internet forever. Alongside their mums racism and dads misogyny. What a family legacy to leave behind!

While this pandemic is shaking up how we view our lives and what really matters, and we come to terms with white privilege and how we can be better, we also need to properly protect all children and end this freebie farce.

I for one do not aspire to a life like the SODs. Imagine the relationship these kids will have with their parents as they grow up 💔💔💔
Mark my words, there will be a high-profile kidnapping or abuse (you get the idea) case involving the child of an influencer and sadly it will probably take that kind of thing to wake these people up to the safeguarding risks they’re taking. I know it’s a controversial and emotive subject- and I genuinely wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy- but we can all see that it’s going to happen at some stage, imo. Makes me very sad that one poor innocent kid out there will be what it takes to wake up a whole generation of influencer :-(

They’ll all start frantically deleting pics of their accounts, petrified at the identifiable information out there for the sickos and it will be too late. It only takes one! Often it isn’t who you think either- it won’t be the shady middle-aged dodgy bloke following an account, it will be the vulnerable young Mum who mentions it to a dodgy partner, who then sees an opportunity.

Just imagine.....a mentally ill Mum, high-tails it down to Devon and hangs out at the beach waiting for the one night that Tallulah might walk the dog on her own. This Mum will easily be able to start up a conversation....after all she’ll know everything about Tallulahs life so will be able to pretend like she’s an acquaintance of Rach. It sends chills down my spine to envisage how easy it it....she’d just need to ask her if she’ll take a look at something chicken related (a brand of food? an actual chicken in a box?) in her car....that lovely girl might just believe it. Next thing you know she’s gone...last seen peering into a car on the seafront. Urgh...I’ve freaked myself out now....fucks sake...I’m just a normal person 🤣

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Gone back through to see which one of mine got bumped.
@Pocahontas i can’t take credit for the Chandler Bong one...that the one that replaced mine. Mine was ‘Clemmie was right, Simon is a class A twit😂 lasted a few pages before it got bumped for Chandler....first post makes it look like I did that one though!
Aw, but yours is hilarious!

(no offence to whoever thought up the Chandler Bong) 😂

Reactions: 4
Mark my words, there will be a high-profile kidnapping or abuse (you get the idea) case involving the child of an influencer and sadly it will probably take that kind of thing to wake these people up to the safeguarding risks they’re taking. I know it’s a controversial and emotive subject- and I genuinely wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy- but we can all see that it’s going to happen at some stage, imo. Makes me very sad that one poor innocent kid out there will be what it takes to wake up a whole generation of influencer :-(

They’ll all start frantically deleting pics of their accounts, petrified at the identifiable information out there for the sickos and it will be too late. It only takes one! Often it isn’t who you think either- it won’t be the shady middle-aged dodgy bloke following an account, it will be the vulnerable young Mum who mentions it to a dodgy partner, who then sees an opportunity.

Just imagine.....a mentally ill Mum, high-tails it down to Devon and hangs out at the beach waiting for the one night that Tallulah might walk the dog on her own. This Mum will easily be able to start up a conversation....after all she’ll know everything about Tallulahs life so will be able to pretend like she’s an acquaintance of Rach. It sends chills down my spine to envisage how easy it it....she’d just need to ask her if she’ll take a look at something chicken related (a brand of food? an actual chicken in a box?) in her car....that lovely girl might just believe it. Next thing you know she’s gone...last seen peering into a car on the seafront. Urgh...I’ve freaked myself out now....fucks sake...I’m just a normal person 🤣
Oops, I meant this for the Part Time Working Mummy thread....although of course the first two paragraphs apply perfectly to the FOD/MODs too.

Reactions: 11
I checked my own posting history last night and I started posting on Thread 2; I honestly thought it must have been later than that. But then it still took until Thread 31 for me to get a title in and I am still only a Chatty Member. Must up my game.

Come on, Sly, post something! Some of us need to increase our status!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.