MOD & FOD #33 Bots a plenty, we're under attack. Don't blame me I've been hacked hacked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long-time lurker of this thread since Alicegate guys and I just have to let you know that FOD gives me massive barbie vagina. Thank you.
What’s barbie vagina? Is it when you find a man so unappealing your external genitalia fall off and your vagina fuses shut? 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Clemmie’s interview with The Pink House 🙄

My eyes could not roll back any further in my head after reading that 😂 Following interiors accounts on Insta and pinning pics does not a style maven make.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Clemmie’s interview with The Pink House 🙄

Well that’s 10 minutes of my life I won’t get back

And I think we can finally put the fairytale that ‘Fod is in charge of the house of horrors account’ to bed once and for all. That house is top to toe clammie. But then we already knew that, didn’t we?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Hello and welcome to all newbies to this thread...I hope you all enjoyed the complimentary drinks and nibbles in the reception area.

Two things I’m absolutely gagging to know:

1. Why now, what is it that has compelled you to come here? I’m genuinely glad you have because it means the Tattle is strong in you. Just there are so many of you, I’ve never seen such an influx.

2. We had a security breach the other night. Our very own @Pocahontas was supposed to be on watch but to be fair she let us ALL down, but more importantly she let herself down. We don’t hold grudges here at Tattle so she did her time on the naughty step, we explained why she was there and then hugged it out. However as newbies I feel that now is the perfect time for you to show your commitment and join our security team
VAGINAS - Volunteers Against Greedy Instagram Narcissistic Arseholes Society - as one of the VAGINAS you’ll be given a high viz jacket an extra £3.75 per month in your pay packet and 20% Gusto code. You’ll be expected to screen shot ANY dodgy interlopers posts, go and check their profiles for any info and respond, but only if you have back up...don’t put yourself at risk.
So sign up to become one of FODs VAGINAS your Tattle needs you! 👊🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Hello and welcome to all newbies to this thread...I hope you all enjoyed the complimentary drinks and nibbles in the reception area.

1. Why now, what is it that has compelled you to come here? I’m genuinely glad you have because it means the Tattle is strong in you. Just there are so many of you, I’ve never seen such an influx.

2. We had a security breach the other night. Our very own @Pocahontas was supposed to be on watch but to be fair she let us ALL down, but more importantly she let herself down. We don’t hold grudges here at Tattle so she did her time on the naughty step, we explained why she was there and then hugged it out. However as newbies I feel that now is the perfect time for you to show your commitment and join our security team
VAGINAS - Volunteers Against Greedy Instagram Narcissistic Arseholes Society - as one of the VAGINAS you’ll be given a high viz jacket an extra £3.75 per month in your pay packet and 20% Gusto code. You’ll be expected to screen shot ANY dodgy interlopers posts, go and check their profiles for any info and respond, but only if you have back up...don’t put yourself at risk.
ALL HAIL OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR DOGMUCK 🙌🙌🙌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 156674View attachment 156674

I honestly should’ve done it a year ago. But I’m here now. Didn’t feel right to enjoy all the gifted entertainment without contributing myself 😂 (not saying I’m funny but you know what I mean) and also because I’ve just really had enough of influencers. This pandemic and the BLM awakening many of us are having just makes them all look so pathetic trying to ride that gravy train to the end. The world is in deep pain right now and the SODs are trying to blag freebies and delete comments. They can get in the bin.
I’m in! But please can I have Hello Fresh? 🙏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

I honestly should’ve done it a year ago. But I’m here now. Didn’t feel right to enjoy all the gifted entertainment without contributing myself 😂 (not saying I’m funny but you know what I mean) and also because I’ve just really had enough of influencers. This pandemic and the BLM awakening many of us are having just makes them all look so pathetic trying to ride that gravy train to the end. The world is in deep pain right now and the SODs are trying to blag freebies and delete comments. They can get in the bin.
Thanks @SansaStark (that was the Moody ginger one that married Joffers right?) for your candid response much appreciated. I’m no doctor but I can see you have instatwat fatigue, I prescribe a large dose of Tattle and some CBT with the following emojis 🤢🤮🥴😴🙄🙄🤦‍♀️🤪😂🤣🤣🤣
We will review the Hello Fresh at your 3 month probation - yellow high viz for newbies Strong VAGINAS club 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Same, I think the pandemic has tipped a few of us lurkers over the edge into official Tattle members! It’s ironic I only ever heard about Tattle from influencers complaining about it. I googled, browsed and was HOOKED 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Same, I think the pandemic has tipped a few of us lurkers over the edge into official Tattle members! It’s ironic I only ever heard about Tattle from influencers complaining about it. I googled, browsed and was HOOKED 😅
Me too! That’s definitely one good thing they’ve done. Cheers Glen! (Love that name btw 🤣🤣🤣)

• Haha
I love how everyone was expecting the pandemic to kill off the cult of the influencer, it knocked them down, but not quite out - who knew that BLM would finish them all off! What a delightful side-consequence of the fight for equality and justice. Surely none of them can now survive their racism and hypocrisy, surely!!
They will all try. They’ll come back having read a book or two and then try to flog more Dorset Cereal and striped Boden jumpers (my mobile totally tried to correct striped to stripper!). I just can’t see how the SOD’s can pretend BLM hasn’t happened and start begging for their cellar reno or the garden to be done up.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I waited until 00.30 last night, gov.
A no show!

I’ve also just checked - Clunge has not checked since yesterday still.
He has backed off ... for now.
Every day I say penance for my sloppy, thoughtless inaction. I took my eyes off the prize!

Can I still get my jacket?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They will all try. They’ll come back having read a book or two and then try to flog more Dorset Cereal and striped Boden jumpers (my mobile totally tried to correct striped to stripper!). I just can’t see how the SOD’s can pretend BLM hasn’t happened and start begging for their cellar reno or the garden to be done up.
Absolutely. I think they might wait until the furlough period ends for most people, when some get back to normalish lives, while others won’t have jobs to go back too and will be worried about that (naturally). But then the country will enter a recession and no one will be buying anything apart from absolute essentials while we wait to see what our own personal situations will be. What brands would honestly gift anything during this?!

WHAT.THE.duck.IS.THAT? 🤢🥴

I’m not sure you’re gonna make your 3 month review 😂😂😂
Just showing my allegiance to the cause, your honour. Not sure who’s copying who here but thought it would be worth sharing. Also my first attempt so be lenient with me 😢

• Haha
  • Heart

Thank you for having us!

I honestly do not know what took me so long - maybe I just couldn't be arsed to sign up and try and think of a jazzy username?

I agree with sentiments above though... I have been furloughed and stuck at home for the most part so have a lot of time on my hands. There are only so many times in a week I can go to Home Bargains. The majority of my friends and my boyfriend are still working so the thought of getting involved and having you lovely bunch of people to talk to made it seem like the right time to join. Sorry i'm late to the party!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
My thread title offering...

FOD’s gone AWOL while his followers plunge, he’s biding his time in the house of clunge 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

I feel that I need to own up (the complimentary drinks have gone to my head):
Like comrade @Pocahontas, I, too, was on the thread and missed Housedelawomensgenitals’ midnight posting. I let myself down. I thought that I was better than that. #ashamed

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.