MOD & FOD #33 Bots a plenty, we're under attack. Don't blame me I've been hacked hacked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her poor kids are probably going to be shown this one day- either they’ll find it themselves, or some wrong-un will send it to them. Just awful. She’ll lose all parental credibility with her girls then eh?!
It's truly grim, shows her character though

Don’t you have just 5 minutes to delete a post?

Irish, too - completely new to the ‘clunge’ lingo!!
Is it just 5 mins? 🤔

Reactions: 3
Don’t you have just 5 minutes to delete a post?

Ooh I don’t know - I went off to catch-up on Secret Celebrity Gossip thread, came back and it was gone!

(I’ve been lurking here for MONTHS but only registered so I could expand screenshots that are posted so I’ve not looked at registered user functionality yet!).
👍🏻

Reactions: 3
My friend is friends with her on FB and also follows Winks (another clue for you there Clem if you’re reading 👋🏻), I need to hack into her account next time I’m round her gaff 🤣
Does your mutual friend actually still like her even after everything?? Or is she staying friends for the lols 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's truly grim, shows her character though
Totally agree, I watched and cringed. She really has shown how she can lie, cheat, promise to be telling the truth and actually be so convincing. She’s as hard as a well chiseled diamond 💎
As for poor Jamie...he got a lucky escape....nice looking chap, and then she fell for FoD 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Had so many laugh out loud moments catching up on this thread, last night! Comedy genius.
House of Vulva - well, I’ll be damned.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my god to that video. Long time lurker and couldn’t not post.... who even goes on that sort of show? Obviously she has always been desperate for fame... I guess infamy is close enough 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m going down, I’m yelling ‘Alice’
You better move, you better dance
Let’s make a night, you won’t remember
Mine is the vulva you won’t forget...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also a tattle cross over episode for anyone interested - budget clemmie was on Jack Monroe’s insta live. Had no idea she was posh?!

What was the deal with her during the controversy? Did she call it out or do a DLAM cos she didn’t give a duck?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Also a tattle cross over episode for anyone interested - budget clemmie was on Jack Monroe’s insta live. Had no idea she was posh?!

What was the deal with her during the controversy? Did she call it out or do a DLAM cos she didn’t give a duck?
Did a DLAM and I think the hairy husband is still bff with FODster

Did a DLAM and I think the hairy husband is still bff with FODster
Also, you may have missed the giant rock she sports on her ring finger. Posh as anything

• Sick
Reactions: 9

Was it Budget Clemmie who said it was dealt with ‘internally’ or one of the other instamums, I can’t quite remember 🤔 tbh all these vapid dirty blonde middle class women in their ‘strong girls club’ tees merge into each other after a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was it Budget Clemmie who said it was dealt with ‘internally’ or one of the other instamums, I can’t quite remember 🤔 tbh all these vapid dirty blonde middle class women in their ‘strong girls club’ tees merge into each other after a while.
Yes, that's the one. Internally 🤔🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Budget Clem is posh but tries to "slum it"/"be down with da kids"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.