Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
@heretoreaditall2019
I’m going to propagate a Pilea baby plant and send it to you..#friendshipplant
Will be ready before you give birth to your baby xxx
this is incredibly sweet of you thank you 💖 how do you keep yours alive though, I've already killed one off - I'm not even that bad with plants it just didn't want to live, I bought it from the plant people at berwick street market tho and I don't wanna get done for libel but all the plants I get from there end up dying within weeks, everything else thrives?

My father too. He's 53.

Guys can we go back to that other shared thread we also had in chat? Sticking only to the OD's is a bit boring now especially when he isn't giving us any FODDER. :ROFLMAO:

I wanna talk about babies, soap and plants!
YES me too! Where is it? I'll abscond over there for a chat x

Reactions: 5

Pocahontas

VIP Member
I feel like if he was going to delete, he would have done so by now. I’m not sure what he’s waiting for, but it must be something (another influencer disaster, takes the shine off him?). Or maybe they are formulating some sort of apology statement/IGTV/interview. They have legions of “fans” and apparently all sorts of time to delete comments.

With that said, I shall add my own comments re: this thread if we get deleted. I joined Tattle because the SOD’s and I don’t post on other influencers because this group is so much fun. Maybe we’ll just have to create a Babysitters Club thread over in TV&Film when it premiers in a couple weeks ;)
Oh yeaaaaaahhhh!
I forgot about BSC!! ❤

• Heart

Influenced

Chatty Member
Please can we catalogue these trips away. What was that Delorean/ Back to the future weekend. “Bedruthan” weekends etc.
Was it budget Clems bday?

Tbh no where near 1mil followers & I've mentioned this on the JM thread but my husband is known/accomplished (idk what the non-wanky way to say it is) in a sport (it's nothing glam) and we've had a few scary things happen over the years both through online communications & IRL, unfortunately our address is irreversibly google-able and the precautions we've taken as a result are huge. I don't even have public socials because I cba to be on the tube into work and have some cretin say I'm ugly on Twitter lool. We have CCTV inside & outside the house, obvs security system, awful to admit but bats loool, where I can't sleep in the house alone we've had to put bolts up the bedroom door (and there's a camera that covers who goes in/out that room in case the worst ever did happen). I sound so paranoid writing this out & he used to genuinely scare me with how paranoid he is but I can't imagine how I'd be if I was in their position - like that level of profile & to be publicly disgraced to boot?!
This sounds terrifying!

• Haha

Pocahontas

VIP Member
I can’t out myself too much here since we know the SOD’s are reading, but the whole dog insta thing is hilarious to my husband and I. We have a dog account, it may have gone viral once or twice. The dogs have waaaay more followers than I do!

Sly, this is your next move! Make Pablo earn his kibble!!
Aw. Are you able to say what kind of dog?

is it cuter than Pablo? 😳

Titfer

Chatty Member
+504 followers to the next drop.

Whilst all of this hacker hacker stuff has been going on triplet dad was #gifted dolls in the last 18 hours and even has a comment from luisazissman on his post.

Mother of five boys- did a #AD 10 days ago.

Radfords- got a #gifted tent 3 days ago.

and I've reported a bath photo showing a fully naked baby girl with her female genitalia (should I use clunge?) - wtf these parents thinking. Left the snarky comment too "How desperate for #ADs do you have to be to show your daughter's genitals online?" 31.k followers too and 831k likes.

OMG another hacked account just now : mother of all adventures, just after she did a story about tattle.
Who is it? I don't want to look. I do want to report though

Instashamous

Chatty Member
I went to a grammar school- definitely studied the slave trade + civil rights but skewed very American. I can remember our teacher making us all lie on the classroom floor to ‘reenact’ being squashed in a ship like the slaves were 😬

having studied history up to a level- we learnt about history of medicine/public health, the troubles, Europe 1914-1945. whilst all of these topics have value. my historical knowledge I feel has huge gaps. I can tell you a lot about the Tudor’s, the victorians etc but fuck all about the crusades, the empire etc. Did a whole year on the evolution of the English country house.. definitely think that could be left on the shelf 😂

• Haha

Treeofforgiveness

I DM’d you :)

For anyone else interested they’re doodles of some sort. They’re means 2, btw. The younger one is my pic here! And yeah, I think BOTH are way cuter than Pablo. At least one sleeps in our room, if not both, every night so not dogs locked in cars for us.
Oh my insta is also my dogs! Interested to know what yours are? 🐩

• Heart

I'm Susan

I have so many questions about his bot buying. Come back clunge and explain to me please!

Why is he buying bots? Is it him buying them or his "team" or Glen? Do you need a certain number of followers on Instagram to be seen? Is it just for his ego?

But my main question is... WHY DON'T YOU JUST GIVE IT THE FUCK UP???

• Haha

Gem74

VIP Member
I remember this... didn’t she post an image of her walking to meet her new ‘friends’ with a bottle of wine stuffed in the pocket of her buggy? Gushing about all these amazing new mates she’d found. Pah! I bet they soon sussed her out 🤣 Can you imagine an instamum moving to your town and asking to meet up for a play date? I’d have to accept just out of curiosity!

In unrelated but kinda-related news... I was down Hove seafront yesterday and had my eyes peeled for DLAM doing her ‘I’ve just shit myself’ pose in front of the beach huts but alas, no joy 😪
Ohh hello fellow Brighton and hovian! 👋

Trufflepuff

Have I missed something? He was on 963 yesterday and now he’s jumped back up to 964 again?! Something’s going on here :unsure:

SansaStark

Cash had a screw loose so MOD could probably never get the better of her. It won’t help that Cash is currently being lauded by the likes of Kathy Burke on Twitter at the moment. That will likely be REALLY be eating away at Clem, who daren’t even stick her head above the social media parapet at the moment. I was only vaguely aware of CC at the time but someone must know the full story?
I think a lot of it would be a good dose of classism and Glens mean girls snobbery. Why else wouldn’t they make room at the metaphorical table? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Gem74

VIP Member
Here is his new post.

Wheeling MOD out to the trash/to be fed to the “trolls”.

Got to get rid of her quick so he can hop back onboard the #gifted train quick so he can get more free pink lampshades and can in turn gift us with his witty repartee.
I can’t see it, does this mean I’m blocked but can still his page?? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

Titfer

Chatty Member
Tattlers, if you don't plan on watching all of it, at least watch this priceless part at 6:40 of episode 3 where she announces "unfortunately i've managed to get a crush on you which is a little bit embarrassing now!" and over-dramatically flounces back into the house. Absolute comedy :LOL:

How could you watch all of that shite 😳🙈

• Haha