Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spoke

VIP Member
It’s statutory for state educated KS3 students (Years 7-9/11-14 years old) to learn about “ideas, political power, industry and empire in Britain” and the slave trade is listed as an example but is not compulsory in itself!

As a teacher I think faith schools are great at providing pastoral care for students even though I’m a firm atheist.

Reactions: 3

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Hmm I moved to my burner account to go look at someone else’s account (not always about the SOD’s!) and when I looked at Sly’s account the ‘Video Creator’ is gone. Go back to my real account and it’s there. Strange.
I just checked on my Instagram account and the video creator isn't showing for me either.

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
I absolutely love that the two threads I am most active on have become nests of subterfuge and suspicion.

I'm writing a really boring paper for work and imaging that we're being infiltrated by child-shillers and "poverty campaigners" is really adding some intrigue to my days.
Ooh, what’s the other one?

Mustard

VIP Member
Can someone please post the links for
the places to buy good seeds! I want to buy a lot of herbs. Thank you.😊

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
This really pisses me off...DLAM and all the other insta grabbers (except MOD now as nobody wants her boot or trainer) flog their gifted freebies on sales.

I posted once asking if the proceeds went to charity and had some hun jump in saying why should they....err cause they were free!

View attachment 156540

Was this when they were the beanie brigade?!
Think that was the Paris set. The local mama's were different.

Found one, wonder if they're still in contact:

just had to type in hypno birth and area.

Last edited:

Influenced

Chatty Member
Her poor kids are probably going to be shown this one day- either they’ll find it themselves, or some wrong-un will send it to them. Just awful. She’ll lose all parental credibility with her girls then eh?!
It's truly grim, shows her character though

Don’t you have just 5 minutes to delete a post?

Irish, too - completely new to the ‘clunge’ lingo!!
Is it just 5 mins? 🤔

Don’t you have just 5 minutes to delete a post?

Ooh I don’t know - I went off to catch-up on Secret Celebrity Gossip thread, came back and it was gone!

(I’ve been lurking here for MONTHS but only registered so I could expand screenshots that are posted so I’ve not looked at registered user functionality yet!).
👍🏻

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Ah! How is Echo? X and also @EddieBeds how is Ophelia? All of mine are with so many children at the moment, but I’ve let them reproduce and not taken cuttings of the babies! My biggest mama 😊
The mama plant is a beaut!
Echo is doing wonderfully. She’s actually due for a repot, which I am going to achieve this weekend 😂

• Heart

qwerty_79

Aww mate I endured a Catholic private school education from 4-18. I had an A and GCSE History and B at ALevel and my boyfriend at Uni had to coach me through who won WW2 by saying "Give you a clue ..what language do we speak now?". You can only imagine the gaps in my education. I can still recite a Hail Mary, Our Father and a full 2 minute Angelus though.
I’m sorry to disagree - am not sure what’s like in the UK but I was at catholic school from 4 years to 18 years and then a catholic university. School together with my parents (mostly my dad) interest in world affairs has given me a very broad learning. I’m terrible at maths or physics but have a better knowledge of geography, history, grammar, law, philosophy, religions in general, use of technology, business, politics (in the principle sense) and psychology etc than my UK educated husband. I also have a strong sense of hard work and responsibility and accountability- though my husband would say is the catholic in me feeling guilty... and don’t get me wrong, I’m not very religious myself nor I agree with many catholic beliefs / principles but just generalising catholic education is poor is not fair...

Mintytea

It’s been a full two weeks since he posted (not counting the black square because that was purely performative). He must be absolutely dying to post some more “original content”. I can’t imagine what the atmosphere is like in the house of horrors at the moment.
Sorry I’m so behind why has he stopped posting

• Haha

Prgirl_cesca

VIP Member
The High Low podcast week before last had Candice on talking about her new book. She doesn't mention Clemmie at all (doubtful given I think the high low shares an agent with clemmie?) But she DOES talk about the instamum world and how she was left out.

Reactions: 2