Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I only know of him because he married her- so not a true #fan. So I will forgive you Poca this time.

Hey whilst eveyone's asleep you could also create OUR new thread with YOUR title.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Pocahontas

VIP Member
I’m hoping it is or I’ll have been double bluffed! I did speak to her off air and she seemed genuine and genuinely frightened we would be like some deranged Hinch army and hunt her down. I was quite ashamed of myself for making someone feel like that...especially on here. I could never imagine Clemmie behaving the way this lady did. It was my suggestion she did a name change so she wouldn’t feel under attack 😬 didn’t know that it was something people could find. I mean next thing you’ll be seeing my old name was Alicein...😂😂😂

Anyway if I’ve been fooled so be it, I’m Dogmuck and that shit stinks 😂😂😂
You crack me up daily you funny bastard ❤❤❤❤❤ Dear Dogmuck

• Haha
  • Heart

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Sadly by 2052 I expect I will be pushin up daisies or to old to care about the demise of poor old f0dster, but something to look forward to.🤑🤳

• Heart

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Tbh no where near 1mil followers & I've mentioned this on the JM thread but my husband is known/accomplished (idk what the non-wanky way to say it is) in a sport (it's nothing glam) and we've had a few scary things happen over the years both through online communications & IRL, unfortunately our address is irreversibly google-able and the precautions we've taken as a result are huge. I don't even have public socials because I cba to be on the tube into work and have some cretin say I'm ugly on Twitter lool. We have CCTV inside & outside the house, obvs security system, awful to admit but bats loool, where I can't sleep in the house alone we've had to put bolts up the bedroom door (and there's a camera that covers who goes in/out that room in case the worst ever did happen). I sound so paranoid writing this out & he used to genuinely scare me with how paranoid he is but I can't imagine how I'd be if I was in their position - like that level of profile & to be publicly disgraced to boot?!

Wow that is terrifying! I don't blame you wanting all the security and protection inside the house.

If I was them I would have to move.😱

EddieBeds

VIP Member
  • Haha

Emmadale

VIP Member
I've heard really bad things about Vejas really both in terms of quality & comfort, I've never owned a pair though! I don't really get them as a thing, like I feel like they've only infiltrated the insta mama scene I don't know anyone that wears them IRL, I see them on the tube a bit though... they're like those common projects trainers that just look like tattier adidas yet cost £300?
They just came up on an office ad before I posted, asked my boyfriend his thoughts as he’s quite into his trainers and he said they’re just expensive white trainers with a V on aren’t they 🤷🏻
Where is Clemster with her fashion advice when I need her!

• Haha

Titfer

Chatty Member
I know right? It was almost too much for my weak constitution 😂

It looks like the JM thread mystery was solved (for now 😬) - but time will tell for this one and the true identity of our infrequent visitor 😂

As for FOD, he’s most probably lying in a dark corner of the zen room with the lights off and an incense stick burning, muttering: ‘My wife’s actions ... my wife’s actions ... my WIFE’s actions ... poor Foddy, poor me ..’
over and over.
JM moves too fast for me - was she on?

• Haha
I’m sorry to disagree - am not sure what’s like in the UK but I was at catholic school from 4 years to 18 years and then a catholic university. School together with my parents (mostly my dad) interest in world affairs has given me a very broad learning. I’m terrible at maths or physics but have a better knowledge of geography, history, grammar, law, philosophy, religions in general, use of technology, business, politics (in the principle sense) and psychology etc than my UK educated husband. I also have a strong sense of hard work and responsibility and accountability- though my husband would say is the catholic in me feeling guilty... and don’t get me wrong, I’m not very religious myself nor I agree with many catholic beliefs / principles but just generalising catholic education is poor is not fair...
In the UK faith schools are largely renowned for having muuuuch better results, tbh particularly for STEM subjects which is where it a mainstream school falls short, it tends to fall short there? I have no doubt it’s likely self selecting as the student body is more closely aligned to a grammar or private as there are so many hoops to jump through to get in, plus the reputation attracts non Catholics pulling fast ones to get their kid into a better school. I’ve never heard a faith school in the UK described how you are though, if you don’t mind me asking what country is this?

I only went to a Catholic primary but despite growing up in a diverse area didn’t know there was anything other than Christians & Jews up until 11, and was absolutely terrified when I got to a normal secondary and people were discussing not believing in anything at all (or worse the goths in the older years). Our history lessons skewed quite... local? Like a lot of Victorian & war stuff cos the area was hit in the blitz and a lot of us lived in post war council houses tbh so it was nice. We even had evacuee children (obvs they were now really old) come in and we had a “picnic” with them where we were on their tables and could ask them anything, that was really special tbh - altho looking back probs quite bad they’re having to relive their trauma with kids asking them dumbshit questions like did you miss ur mum tho 🥴 But absolutely nothing on any other country apart from the Egyptians, and I wonder if that’s only cos of a school trip to the British Museum? Weirdly nothing on the ~international~ reach of Catholicism or even Ireland where a lot of us were from / only round the corner really?!

Tbh for reference my impending daughter will be most likely to go through a Catholic education so by no means poo pooing it, just am aware going into it that there will have to be a lot of additional knowledge it’s our responsibility as parents to teach her outside of school hours? But the same could be said for any school really, especially for social issues 🤷🏻‍♀️

Gem74

VIP Member
thanks for sharing, such an interesting read. Don’t want to go veering off topic but WTF? That poor little boy. I hope he’s found love and stability. Their loss, not his

Clemmie’s interview with The Pink House 🙄

‘Sprawling’ 🤦‍♀️

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I tried to go through my own posts then just realized it would be easier to go through chat.

• Heart

Spoke

VIP Member
We definitely studied the slave trade, but it was an American thing. It was totally glossed over that we were involved.