Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gem74

VIP Member
I’m quite thankful for the OD’s self imposed insta hiatus, it’s giving us all time to go back through all the cringeworthy shit they’ve done over the years 😂

a couple of little nuggets found in the Cash threads , before Alice ventured into slagging off her mates...

My favourite parts are “I wonder what her agent thinks. Must be embarrassing for her to sit back and watch.”
View attachment 154529

And...

“I’m not middle class, and I’m definitely not an instamum.”
View attachment 154530
PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 🤣🤣 Clemmie you absolute weapon 🤣🤣🤣
Oh Clemmie, you truly are the gift that keeps on giving...🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Pocahontas

VIP Member
I feel that I need to own up (the complimentary drinks have gone to my head):
Like comrade @Pocahontas, I, too, was on the thread and missed Housedelawomensgenitals’ midnight posting. I let myself down. I thought that I was better than that. #ashamed
Get in the box!!
Erm ... try to ignore the smell

• Haha
These conversations just highlight yet again how Tattle is anything but a group of lazy ill educated trolls.

Re The Meldrums, think the SoDs have a lot more to lose. Can’t see them bowing out. I have this horrible image of Clemmie, Susie Verrill and Mrs Meldrum on some sort of Loose Women program, discussing the challenges they’ve been through on social media, and how although they’ve tried to change the trolls won’t let them...
These conversations just highlight yet again how Tattle is anything but a group of lazy ill educated trolls.

Re The Meldrums, think the SoDs have a lot more to lose. Can’t see them bowing out. I have this horrible image of Clemmie, Susie Verrill and Mrs Meldrum on some sort of Loose Women program, discussing the challenges they’ve been through on social media, and how although they’ve tried to change the trolls won’t let them...
Oh my god I thought THE EXACT same, that’s the only way to come back from this

Aab41

VIP Member
why has there been such an influx of new members asking for summaries the last few days? there were 4 print screens under the YT video too
I've been lurking for ages but only recently got an account to follow some threads. The videos shown I had no idea about, but the print screens don't really explain what's happening if it's new to you. Sorry

why has there been such an influx of new members asking for summaries the last few days? there were 4 print screens under the YT video too
Also, I read your stuff on follower counts etc and was really impressed!

Reactions: 4

Treeofforgiveness

Hi 🙂👋🏼 Bit nervous 😬 Long-time lurker but have never posted (I originally joined Tattle because DMBL40 got on my tits but found myself enthralled by these threads instead). Annnnywaaaay....was just propelled to say that after watching those clips of that show (which I’d never heard of) Clemmie seems deranged when she’s talking to her boyfriend?! Like she’s been doing disco biscuits all night? Or is that how she normally is? I’ve actually never followed them because both MOD and FOD make me a bit sick in my mouth (hence why I read these threads) but she comes across like a total bitchy, sell-your-own-grandma, insincere freak. I would hate to be her friend, she would terrify me 😳 That was it really and also to say you lot really make me chuckle, keep up the good work 😆👍🏻
Sorry, who is DMBL40?
Welcome to the thread! 🙏

• Haha

SansaStark

Back to Sly - I don't think he will be posting anytime soon. Not while there is still so much news and protests surrounding BLM.

Are they represented by an agent? I wonder what has been said to them if they are. I cannot imagine any reputable management agency would associate themselves with them now?
I would think a good agent would have always advised them what to do ie apologise and learn from the experience. Based on what happened last year, their agents definitely did not earn their cut. What a shambles! But nice to know their agents are happy to go on city breaks to Dublin with them 😂

• Haha

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
They’re both grasping and fame hungry. They won’t give this up. They still think it’ll blow over, and I imagine, think that they have a lot to offer...

Didn’t Clemmie post holiday photos of her in France with some of the local mums on a girls weekend, right after Alicegate? All with matching zany sunglasses and the full instawanker starter kit?

I’m getting slight nausea from the mention of slymon and blow jobs in the same sentence...
Yea it was sunset photo of local mamas- one who was a hypnotherapist with 4 boys.

LuBiLu

VIP Member
The only women I know who wear them are 40+ ~i'm a cool mum in marketing~ (not that there's anything wrong with that) so I wouldn't say they're a particularly young or trendy brand?

I'm saying this as I'm finalising which type of Birkenstock clog I'm buying myself as a mat leave treat lmao so please don't be offended by my words x
I'm in the 30-35 bracket (those years on the DOB are long scrolls down now 😂) but never heard of them before. I can't say I follow fashion much though, and I detest shopping.

I just love Vans 😁

• Heart

MadeinFulham

It wasn't the post per se, people were using it as a space to comment on the SOD's general silence around MOD's racism in light of current events and BLM. Given that he closed down comments on his black out post and shared some BLM links but was apparently unable to make any connection with his and his wife's accounts/behaviour. Then comments started disappearing on the HOH post and he claimed he'd been hacked. 🤷‍♀️
Thank you! So surprised that the Instahuns finally turned!

CookieCrumble

You may believe that, but your wording is dangerous! In the context of your post it could have been taken as misleading and slanderous!
Ok yes I appreciate that, thanks for flagging.

I Don’t really have the words to describe the seriousness of what she did though - I brushed it off before as trolling, almost fair game for putting yourself out there as an influencer. It was all delicious and exciting to read! But now I see how harmful it was - on so many levels. Violence seemed appropriate but I take your point!

lalalanded

VIP Member
Can anyone shed any light on that post he's made apologising for something he was advertising? Comments were disabled. My God, what any absolute bell end this man seems!