Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I’m going to do a FLOUNCE

Ah, no. I of course bow down to such comedy genius. Feeling like an old geezer with all these new funny bastards here.

I just wanted one shot at the thread title. Just ... one.

You can leave me in the box @Dogmuck, I’ll understand! ❤
Awwww when I rule the world - every other title will be a @Pocahontas creation. You can come out of the box now AND you don’t have to wear the high viz of shame, fod guest room wallpaper, you can have any colour you like, and a bottle of blue nun. Don’t be sad, your title will come 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 6

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Sentry duty goals

Some good tips for you here hun:

"You think you can deceive me ?"

Handall may we pass?

"Never"

"Be warned I will honour my sworth oath to protect this realm as it's gate keeper.If your return threatens the safety the bifrost shall close and you will freeze to death in the cold waste".

Also re comparing to other influencers I missed out one as it was in stories mother of five boys also did something with not on the high street for father's day so her gap was less than 10 days and is now also plugging nivea. So she's done three in less than 16 days.

Mother of all adventures- is apparently getting free teeth.

Multidad even got a #AD 11 days ago. :oops:

Court adamo- did a #AD for soap from may and swimming costumes in May.

Blossoming birds- baby food 17 days ago + nivea in may.

Triplet dad is out on the beg and even tagging Asda pr team + normal asda on clothes he bought.

In other news I found my cats long lost twin.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Alice’s posts were being discussed and somebody on here (sweettuttu I think) did a summary of all the things Alice had said around October time. We assumed one of the insta mums affected read it and it came out a couple of weeks later. Will never know what happened behind the scenes as they’re all so bloody vague and cryptic!
Ah yes, I remember that too. I just can't imagine it passing everyone by in March when it actually happened though, but like you say we'll probably never know!

Selfishly I hope they attempt a comeback because I find you lot so bloody entertaining!
Hell yes! I wish they'd hurry up! :LOL:

• Haha
I live in the area, not down their street, but the idiots haven’t exactly kept their location a secret 🤦🏼‍♀️
oh sorry I didn't mean to sound so accusatory reading it back it was a bit blunt, I was just curious as in one of the recent shared throwbacks she had asked an account if they lived down the same street, I could imagine being mortified that a neighbour is reading all of the dirt on you online!

Mustard

VIP Member
Candy Braithwaite is being interviewed today on the Jo Good programme on BBC London. I doubt she will ask her about her Madame days.

• Haha

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
Loved remembering the different thread titles last night so did a summary of them all for you to remember, must be bored waiting for then to post!

MOD & FOD - Mother Of Daughters & Father Of Daughters
MOD & FOD #2 Non stop cringe, shady AF, daddy's unhinged
MOD & FOD #3 Part time parents full time grifters
MOD & FOD #4 The kids are on show to fund the reno!
MOD & FOD #5 Don't be fooled by the crap that I flog, I'm still I'm still Clemmie from the blog
MOD & FOD #6 Hanging out with a secret nanny, doing admin on my fanny
MOD & FOD #7 When my grid gets full of #pressdiscount plugs, it’s time to whip out my saintly scrubs!
MOD & FOD #8 Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie Japan after midnight, help me when Slymon’s away
MOD & FOD #9 Gifted loot, pink jumpsuit, I like to pair it with a clumpy boot
MOD & FOD #10 Wonder if Gousto do a recipe for humble pie?
MOD & FOD #11 Sorry seems to be the hardest word
MOD & FOD #12 When I throw my wife under the bus, I always use National Express #ad #gifted
MOD & FOD #13 My wife has jeopardised our brand, but where oh where did I put that hair band?
MOD & FOD #14 Who cares that my wife is going through hell; when there’s hair bands to lose and children to sell
MOD & FOD #15 Now we know Slymon really is a prick, because all he’s doing is taking the mick!
MOD & FOD #16 Slymon is being penetrated in the ears, whilst Gimmie is hiding from her peers
MOD & FOD #17 Eat, Sleep, Deactivate, Repeat.
MOD & FOD #18 You will always find her in the kitchen at parties
MOD & FOD #19 Slymon’s too sexy for the gram, too sexy for the gram, Tenerife and Japaaaan
MOD & FOD #20 Chanandler Bong, your content’s all wrong!
MOD & FOD #21 If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one
MOD & FOD #22 A draughty pile of pricks #ifyouknowyouknow
MOD & FOD #23 He's going doooooowwwn, he's yelling vulvaaaa
MOD & FOD #24 You’re pointless and he is a father
MOD & FOD #25 Is it time he got the AXA?
MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!
MOD & FOD #27 Roll out the bint in her leopard print, it’s the only way we’ll make a mint
MOD & FOD #28 Pink jumpsuit MAMIL, toe of camel, had corona, but got no boner
MOD & FOD #29 Old lady rooms and lies a plenty, soon he'll be down to 720.
MOD & FOD #30 Comments from Yoda: A tw*t, you are
MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships
MOD & FOD #32 Herringbone, it’s Clem. I need new locks, the skeletons have escaped
MOD & FOD #33 Bots a plenty, we're under attack. Don't blame me I've been hacked hacked!
amazing work! It still annoys me that the only title of mine that ever got used had atrocious grammar (14 - was typing it out on the afternoon school run :ROFLMAO: )

My favourite is definitely 24, followed closely by 5 and 30. They really do provide us with so much material! I do hope Simon's love of 'progressive house' makes it in there someday.

• Haha

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I was lucky enough to go to a couple of film prems and / or Q and As as have friends who work in film. I always used to underdress as I was told it so not cool to go all out if you’re someone in the business 😂
One night, we accidentally got into the big time after party to a massive film and I did a reverse FOD (ie NOT gussied up at all) and spent the night wishing I wasn’t wearing a faded H & M dress and trainers 😂
I went to a Romeo and Juliet ballet last year in a H&M floral sweatshirt and jeans. Spent the time kinda wishing I had also dressed up. xD

#teamH&M

I remember that post from their holiday so knew it wasn't recent, but went to have a snoop anyway.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I wish I was worthy of joining your selective group but I must confess: I just bought a pair of veja trainers 😱😱
My observations come only from a place of pure jealousy 🤣 I’ve coveted a pair since I saw Meghan Markle wearing some #influenced but I’ve always talked myself out of spending that much on a pair of trainers that I’ll probably end up walking the dog in anyway 🙄

• Haha

LuBiLu

VIP Member
I watched a doc on the case of 5 year old Samantha Runnion. She was just playing hide and seek outside and run out of the shared front courtyard. There was no massive pre-planning just the opportunity.

There was this recent case in Japan last year, where a fan found out where someone lived apparently using the reflection from her eyes and all the other clues from her posts.

I just read that article about the stalker in Japan. That is some creepy stalker stuff right there. 😱 eye reflections? Wow, intense.

• Sad

Pocahontas

VIP Member
His stupid poses in the white pants showing off his six pack, the corn row hair🤢🤮. Did he used to sing or was he in the god awful tv shows Neighbours or Home and dreary Away?
Our kids hated us cause we didn't have a tv and they couldn't watch that shit.🤣😂
He sung that song didn’t he - who-oah-oah ... MYST-erious GIRL’ while prancing in the surf with his midriff out 😂
Then he came here, went on I’m a Celebrity and married Katie Price for a while 😂

Woah sorry Pocahontas but this changes everything between us.
😂 I’m sorry. I just can’t.

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Statues are erected to commemorate someone’s achievements. They are there to celebrate the person immortalised in stone/copper/whatever material used.
Would you be happy to take down a statue of jimmy saville and replace it with a plaque? After all, he did a lot for charity...

As you said, you’ve been walked past that statue many times and not noticed. That’s because it didn’t effect you. I’m sure you’d feel different if you had to walk past a statue of hitler every day.
Imagine someone saying “what if we take down the state of hitler and put a plaque on place instead?”

I don’t think you have considered what it is like to be a minority. I’m not trying to shame you. But please try to understand why there is a general outcry to tear these statues down. Your response screams white privilege and I think you would really benefit from some extra reading.

Side note, I am really trying not to be bitchy here. I am a white woman who has faced a lot of hard truths over the last couple weeks, and I am just trying to ask you to perhaps do the same.
That poster who you’ve quoted has already said she’s a POC.

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I agree with the bits you’ve mentioned but this Fawlty Towers thing gets my goat. An episode was pulled because they used the N word and the W word. Not anything to do with Germans, and because the BBC had a version it screened with those bits edited out, half the country is in uproar because they never realised the words were in it in the first place 🤦🏻‍♀️

On topic - I bet FOD is one of those who thinks it’s all just a laugh, really. He doesn’t have any passion or even white guilt, I don’t think. He’s just, well, performing 🤷🏻‍♀️
Totally agree that’s why I didn’t mention the FT stuff but wanted to post the whole article for transparency.

Emmadale

VIP Member
Is the clunge account still live? Surely if they’ve read we’ve potentially sussed them, they’d close it and scuttle off!

I watched all four of Clemmie's "Fool around..." episodes in full last night, so hit me up if you've got any questions!

Credit where it's due though, her strategy of assuming a thoroughly joyless, selfish and miserable persona for the show was very convincing 😜
Is it just me or is she almost always chewing on camera? I also watched her video with Budget Clemmie, and again there’s something being pushed around in her mouth. Bit like a cow.

• Haha

Aab41

VIP Member
why has there been such an influx of new members asking for summaries the last few days? there were 4 print screens under the YT video too
Also, sorry, I know the history of mod but these videos of her are completely new to me, and I've read through loads of the threads