Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gem74

VIP Member
FML, digital detox for a few days and we’re on a new thread already! Going in to catch up so soz if already asked, but is this his longest radio silence..?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Emmadale

VIP Member
Gone back through to see which one of mine got bumped.
@Pocahontas i can’t take credit for the Chandler Bong one...that the one that replaced mine. Mine was ‘Clemmie was right, Simon is a class A twat’ 😂 lasted a few pages before it got bumped for Chandler....first post makes it look like I did that one though!

• Haha
  • Heart
Same. I'm half West Indian which people are shocked to hear when they find out. I look really Mediterranean - always have Spanish, French, Portugese, Maltese spoken to me when I go on holiday. I have a very British name as well and boy, when people think it's safe to be racist around you they really, really are.
That’s so awful to hear. I’m so sorry it happens.

• Sad
  • Heart

Titfer

Chatty Member
Has he still not posted yet? They must be champing at the bit, at the very least with a passive aggressive dig at Bounty Margate post on the House of knock off Pinterest account.
Won't post over the weekend Prime Slots are we will have been on the wine and ready to pounce....

• Haha
  • Heart

Treeofforgiveness

I was singing this to myself while cooking earlier -

‘hey now, hey now - don’t dream it’s over, hey now, hey now, when the world comes in’ etc. and dedicating it to Foddy X

I’m nice like that 🥰
Oh Lordy, crowded house...hadn’t thought about that song for ages...I loved it 🥰

• Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
@Dogmuck
‘Never had a thread title ... been working so hard sniffing out spies ...’
👀
😳 I guess I’m just so shy ☺ and unassuming I didn't want to mention it. Or maybe I was working so goddamn hard in trap 3 after you and your curly kale shake had been in there 💩 I forgot 🤣🤣🤣

@dockmuck.... I have a feeling you are compiling a case against me 🤣🤣
I’m gonna make your dreams come true @Titfer - I’m putting in the hours

• Haha
  • Heart

Bizziebody

VIP Member
He’s got to be making a come back cos why else is he buying more fucking followers! Social blade is showing he’s lost 52 followers in the last 24 hours. I checked earlier today and he was over 100 down (which is bull shit) in the last 24 hours! The desperate twat is coming back 😏
[/QUOTEHow does buying bots work?
Does he pay a lump sum up front and they are added at certain intervals?
Wasting your money there foDster.
Exactly - it’s a big world out there and we can pick and choose who we buy from - ‘curate’ our purchasing lists, if you will - and actively refuse to buy from a certain merchant and ignore certain publications / media channels!

But - woo - maybe you’re right. Oh my god, what if Clembot’s big comeback is some sort of godawful Peter Andre type thing - a fly on the wall view of the family combined with interiors? 😂

They’d get viewers.
Peter Andre🤣 Thank Christ he never came back here, you can have him for eveeer.
Aussies don't need him.

• Haha

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Mark my words, there will be a high-profile kidnapping or abuse (you get the idea) case involving the child of an influencer and sadly it will probably take that kind of thing to wake these people up to the safeguarding risks they’re taking. I know it’s a controversial and emotive subject- and I genuinely wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy- but we can all see that it’s going to happen at some stage, imo. Makes me very sad that one poor innocent kid out there will be what it takes to wake up a whole generation of influencer :-(

They’ll all start frantically deleting pics of their accounts, petrified at the identifiable information out there for the sickos and it will be too late. It only takes one! Often it isn’t who you think either- it won’t be the shady middle-aged dodgy bloke following an account, it will be the vulnerable young Mum who mentions it to a dodgy partner, who then sees an opportunity.

Just imagine.....a mentally ill Mum, high-tails it down to Devon and hangs out at the beach waiting for the one night that Tallulah might walk the dog on her own. This Mum will easily be able to start up a conversation....after all she’ll know everything about Tallulahs life so will be able to pretend like she’s an acquaintance of Rach. It sends chills down my spine to envisage how easy it it....she’d just need to ask her if she’ll take a look at something chicken related (a brand of food? an actual chicken in a box?) in her car....that lovely girl might just believe it. Next thing you know she’s gone...last seen peering into a car on the seafront. Urgh...I’ve freaked myself out now....fucks sake...I’m just a normal person 🤣
I watched a doc on the case of 5 year old Samantha Runnion. She was just playing hide and seek outside and run out of the shared front courtyard. There was no massive pre-planning just the opportunity.
Mark my words, there will be a high-profile kidnapping or abuse (you get the idea) case involving the child of an influencer and sadly it will probably take that kind of thing to wake these people up to the safeguarding risks they’re taking. I know it’s a controversial and emotive subject- and I genuinely wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy- but we can all see that it’s going to happen at some stage, imo. Makes me very sad that one poor innocent kid out there will be what it takes to wake up a whole generation of influencer :-(

They’ll all start frantically deleting pics of their accounts, petrified at the identifiable information out there for the sickos and it will be too late. It only takes one! Often it isn’t who you think either- it won’t be the shady middle-aged dodgy bloke following an account, it will be the vulnerable young Mum who mentions it to a dodgy partner, who then sees an opportunity.

Just imagine.....a mentally ill Mum, high-tails it down to Devon and hangs out at the beach waiting for the one night that Tallulah might walk the dog on her own. This Mum will easily be able to start up a conversation....after all she’ll know everything about Tallulahs life so will be able to pretend like she’s an acquaintance of Rach. It sends chills down my spine to envisage how easy it it....she’d just need to ask her if she’ll take a look at something chicken related (a brand of food? an actual chicken in a box?) in her car....that lovely girl might just believe it. Next thing you know she’s gone...last seen peering into a car on the seafront. Urgh...I’ve freaked myself out now....fucks sake...I’m just a normal person 🤣
There was this recent case in Japan last year, where a fan found out where someone lived apparently using the reflection from her eyes and all the other clues from her posts.

but even before that there was also the case with American actress Rebecca Schaeffer.

While we're on the topic of thread titles, may I present today's offering 😛

View attachment 157086
Plz marry me?!

Last edited:
  • Wow

Emmmberly

The part I still don't get about all of this, is that "Alice" was busted and subsequently banned from Tattle in March 2019 and it was well known (at least on here) at that time that it was MOD posting under an alias. Yet it wasn't until November, eight months later, that some of the other influencers picked it up and started vague posting about it, causing it to become a mainstream news item. Why the long gap? Do any of you lurking influencers feel like filling us in on those lost months, or about whatever was the catalyst for finally making it public? Put it on your stories/grid, I guarantee it will get you traffic :p
If you find out can you tell us all 😂

• Haha

Titfer

Chatty Member
Deleted that post as it showed some of my frirnds/followers.

My personal v one of my business acccounts:
20200617_110707.jpg
20200617_110721.jpg

• Wow

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Guys I’m going to make a new thread while the husband paints the outside wall 😂 two shakes

If you please! Let’s hope FOD does is proud today.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
Oh my FOD it’s them! Look at Clunge’s three posts!

YESSSSS!!!! WE RATTLED THEM GOOD AND PROPER LAST NIGHT!!!! 👋🏻 👋🏻 👋🏻

I knew it - people like Clem can’t stand they’re not liked IRL by people they actually know 😏
Use of ‘trouser’ clearly a joke rather than a tell there IMO.

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Coucou Maison de la clunge!
Ok....so....this is awkward. I'm almost "starstruck". Sort of like when you stalk a boy at school and then he actually notices you and says hello.
So....give us a clue as to who you are? We have sort of just all concluded that you were Slymon but I'm starting to doubt it. I'm thinking close relative who is torn between wanted to defend and protect her own and wanted to join in because she is equally annoyed at the freeloading ungrateful and arrogant behaviour. Did someone say Granny????
Allez spill the beans !
I ❤ this. Zut alors! You can school them in some real French 😂

• Haha