Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Also a tattle cross over episode for anyone interested - budget clemmie was on Jack Monroe’s insta live. Had no idea she was posh?!

What was the deal with her during the controversy? Did she call it out or do a DLAM cos she didn’t give a fuck?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
There was someone about a month ago wasn’t there - a new member - someone had mentioned the rugby player as a laugh? And then this new account came on and put the kibosh on any discussion about the neighbours / a rugby player 😂 they had a funny name, which I can’t remember now.
Something to do with French and a house. Loved Dogmucks take on it.

• Heart

SansaStark

Mark my words, there will be a high-profile kidnapping or abuse (you get the idea) case involving the child of an influencer and sadly it will probably take that kind of thing to wake these people up to the safeguarding risks they’re taking. I know it’s a controversial and emotive subject- and I genuinely wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy- but we can all see that it’s going to happen at some stage, imo. Makes me very sad that one poor innocent kid out there will be what it takes to wake up a whole generation of influencer :-(

They’ll all start frantically deleting pics of their accounts, petrified at the identifiable information out there for the sickos and it will be too late. It only takes one! Often it isn’t who you think either- it won’t be the shady middle-aged dodgy bloke following an account, it will be the vulnerable young Mum who mentions it to a dodgy partner, who then sees an opportunity.

Just imagine.....a mentally ill Mum, high-tails it down to Devon and hangs out at the beach waiting for the one night that Tallulah might walk the dog on her own. This Mum will easily be able to start up a conversation....after all she’ll know everything about Tallulahs life so will be able to pretend like she’s an acquaintance of Rach. It sends chills down my spine to envisage how easy it it....she’d just need to ask her if she’ll take a look at something chicken related (a brand of food? an actual chicken in a box?) in her car....that lovely girl might just believe it. Next thing you know she’s gone...last seen peering into a car on the seafront. Urgh...I’ve freaked myself out now....fucks sake...I’m just a normal person 🤣
I know we all hope it doesn’t come to that. The very thought of it sends chills all over me. But what of the mum who’s kids pics ended up on the dark web and STILL continued to post pics of them?! 🤢 Bloody outrageous that she did it to begin with, but then to continue!?! I think of lot of these insta people are too far gone and it would have to be a change in laws and the social media platforms themselves (and we know how ineffective they are 😒). The influencer industry needs to end. No issue with people sharing items etc that have helped them live easier/better lives (a safe buggy, eco nappies etc) but being paid for it has corrupted them all and made most of them so lazy and desperate (multitool I'm looking at you) a piece of the pie 🥴

Pocahontas

VIP Member
It was Laura Rutherford and Hungermama who posted cryptic comments about MoD on their accounts without specifically naming her. Then Tetyana from Tetyanawrites came in here as a mouthpiece for her pal Hungermama.
And the rest is history 😂

• Haha
My apologies. I came on here after spending the entire day going off on my right-wing family members. Just saw the comment and reacted without looking further into who posted it. Sending genuine apologies, I hope I have not caused offence.
I don’t think you’re in the wrong btw - there’s a lot of discourse around the term POC versus black and has been for years. There’s still hierarchies and comparative privileges & even prejudices between POC groups so it’s entirely possible for a POC to have anti black or non inclusive views whilst facing prejudices / systemic disadvantages themselves. POC issues =/= black issues. Yes it’s optically bad as white women (which I’m one too, but second gen so raised with an understanding of what Britain has done tbh) to say XYZ but I strongly disagree with the statue stuff and think it shows a real ignorance.

Tbh I don’t know why I’m posting this cos I don’t want this to turn into another load of bile like on the Jack Monroe thread loool I’ve actually been enjoying coming here as respite 😂 RIP me xo

• Haha

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Wait have I misread this, but the awful photo has gotten 831k likes despite the account only having 31k followers? This is literally an indecent image of a child being distributed online?!

Also ty for you comparing their peers’ ad takings, it really highlights just how doomed they are 😱
Sorry please forgive me 831 likes. Just used to writing K's after everything.

Tiny beers that is hilarious!!!! The little stubby ones you get on the old booze cruise to Calais 😂
and to think Hungermama works for craft gin club now- she could have set them up.

Having a snoop on her account #gifted Tomatoes and oil too plus PJ's for her son.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pocahontas

VIP Member
I’m still rooting for you...😊

Completely off topic btw. But can anyone tell this old dear what this emoji means? 🙅‍♀️
😂
I always take it like: ‘I’ve had enough!’ or ‘No more!’

Fully expect to be wrong though! I’m SO not down with the kids. Hopefully a young whippersnapper like @rainbowlemon will correct me 😂

PS Thanks babe

ETA: Right - I’ve Googled it - it means ‘No good’ or a strong ‘NO’ to represent a strong disapproval, dislike, refusal, or prohibition.
So I was completely wrong, but I’m still gonna use it for ‘I’ve had enough!’ (That’s how I feel most days in ‘lockdown’ anyhow)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Couldn’t remember who mentioned earlier they had Veja trainers but are they actually comfy?? I’m aware they the insta mama trainer of choice but still like them.
If I recall correctly Clemster was into her reebok classics anyway!
I've heard really bad things about Vejas really both in terms of quality & comfort, I've never owned a pair though! I don't really get them as a thing, like I feel like they've only infiltrated the insta mama scene I don't know anyone that wears them IRL, I see them on the tube a bit though... they're like those common projects trainers that just look like tattier adidas yet cost £300?

• Haha

SansaStark

He is pure car crash Instagram!

Also, why isn't there a 10ft barge pole emoji when you need one 😂
Must admit, I do feel a little ashamed of myself for waiting to see what it is. But I just can’t help myself 😂

Yea just like voldermort innit. His seven year plan:

First year: just at the back of someones head. (From someone just talking about him)
Second year: in the form of a book (Forever out numbered possibly making a come back)
Third: His friend coming back to him (Japan friend saving him?)
Fourth: got a full body after taking blood from Clem and using his father
Fifth: Using his friends again and doing a photo op somewhere
sixth year: Random running around. Selling/destroying grey towers.
seventh : taken down by his daughters giving an interview.

Sorry going through a harry potter phase and rewatching all the movies.
This sounds more like Glen on the back of FoD tbh. Sneaking her way back on to Insta via HoH.

• Haha