Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pocahontas

VIP Member
I like your advice not to question oneself or one’s tastes 🙏🏻 However I now feel I have to confess that we have a made.com velvet sofa with the La Redoute rug. I’m hanging my head in shame 😳😞😆 But two cats, no daschund 🙌🏻 😸😸
Not the velvet sofa! 😂

Ps Don’t tell Dogmuck you have cats (she hates them and you won’t get your jacket or gousto voucher)

Just for you guys, a pic of the Vejas on The Rug 😆😆😆 I’m going now before I get lynched 😳👋🏼😆
Get in the box!

Edited to add: I quite like the look of them. They remind me of fifties bowling shoes (which I like) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

SansaStark

Wowzers, took me an age to catch up after life got in the way, and saw we had a visit from clunge and then a disappearance! So disappointing.

Is it Glens mum? Playing a version of table tennis....?!?! Hoping she will be thanked this time.......
Glen 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh my what she is a beaut!!! :love:
Here is Ophelia...

Another Birkenstock fan here @heretoreaditall2019 and @SansaStark - think we can say Clembot never got a pair of those free did she? More into her chunky boot and trainer 🥾 👟
Who knows?! If she did, she wouldn’t have marked as #ad or #gifted tho 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Father's day soon
I remember that story he did on his bike when he mentioned things people say about him on tattle online and brushed it off. To me it seemed like he cared very much. I don’t think he’s as thick skinned as he makes out. And we aaalllll know how thin skinned Glen is. If I were them I wouldn’t read sites like this. Mind you, I also wouldn’t monetise my kids childhoods so... 🤷🏼‍♀️

Can someone witty please put Glen in the next thread title? 🙏🏼

I actually thought they came across quite well in that. Seemed rather normal. But also aware that it was being filmed. So hard to know what’s real and honest with these people!
I know I have very thin skin.

#SorryFOD

Wonder what they think of us not showing their daughter's faces?

God this was only a few weeks ago, he was clearly trying to ease her back in gently then BLM happened and white MC mamas aren’t allowed to be outright racists anymore so the fallen queen bee / ultimate racist is back in her bin once more 😳☹

House of Hooper should just delete. I know they’re hard up and need the freebies to complete their #reno but honestly I’d sooner go back to full time work than publicly humiliate myself for paint and wallpaper.
Hun it's £140 wallpaper not £14.99 a roll homebase wallpaper .

Sign me up!

It's the close-up of the Vagina Club pic 🤣🤣View attachment 157792
A gin club or aging club that is the question?

What a let down @Housedelaclunge - I waited all night for you 💔💔💔
Me too I couldn't sleep and now I'm dossing about waiting till 2pm to see my therapist.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Mustard

VIP Member
It was Laura Rutherford and Hungermama who posted cryptic comments about MoD on their accounts without specifically naming her. Then Tetyana from Tetyanawrites came in here as a mouthpiece for her pal Hungermama.

Also interesting that someone who’s only posted three times ever would happen to be on this thread regularly enough to see that post 15mins ago and restrict already, no? 🙃
I love a bit of internet drama so this is meant in a nice way, are you another insta mama is this how you have inside goss?

frostily

VIP Member
Maybe when they got hacked hacked they were blocked en mass in error?

Urgh all the #bekind and labelling the comments vile. Do you think they sit together and come up with what they want the hunz bots to say ‘oh Simon make sure to throw in the word vile so we can be the victims’ ‘yeah Glen, sorry Clem, that’s brilliant, don’t forget #bekind as well’.
Glen 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Gem74

VIP Member
I tell you what though guys, we need an exit strategy if the SODs do a Mrs Meldrum, as that thread was unceremoniously shut down mid “will she won’t she” come back speculation and all the Meldrum trolls were evicted to who knows where? I think I saw one of them in the Hinch thread earlier but couldn’t be sure, didn’t look like she’d had a decent troll for days, hair looked messy, no spark, looked lost really. Let’s not let that happen to us here...we need a plan. So I’d like some volunteers to come forward for basic evacuation training. You’ll get a high vis jacket, an extra £3.75 in your pay packet and 20% off Gusto. The volunteers will lead the rest of the SOD trolls out of the defunked thread and to a safe place. Safe place to be agreed at first volunteer meeting.
Right, just sign up below.
@Dogmuck you always bring a smile to my face. I read your reply to my suspicions about lumpfish, still not convinced 😁

I’m blocked on HoH-have they posted anything on there recently..?

• Haha

Emmadale

VIP Member
Oh I wish it was but I really don’t think he’ll go without a fight...wonder if he’ll attempt an apology like he did post IWD?
You mean the ‘sorry not sorry’ post. Somebody would certainly have to write it for him but even still I just don’t see how they’ll come back.

Reactions: 6
Statues are erected to commemorate someone’s achievements. They are there to celebrate the person immortalised in stone/copper/whatever material used.
Would you be happy to take down a statue of jimmy saville and replace it with a plaque? After all, he did a lot for charity...

As you said, you’ve been walked past that statue many times and not noticed. That’s because it didn’t effect you. I’m sure you’d feel different if you had to walk past a statue of hitler every day.
Imagine someone saying “what if we take down the state of hitler and put a plaque on place instead?”

I don’t think you have considered what it is like to be a minority. I’m not trying to shame you. But please try to understand why there is a general outcry to tear these statues down. Your response screams white privilege and I think you would really benefit from some extra reading.

Side note, I am really trying not to be bitchy here. I am a white woman who has faced a lot of hard truths over the last couple weeks, and I am just trying to ask you to perhaps do the same.
She's a poc...

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
oh sorry I didn't mean to sound so accusatory reading it back it was a bit blunt, I was just curious as in one of the recent shared throwbacks she had asked an account if they lived down the same street, I could imagine being mortified that a neighbour is reading all of the dirt on you online!
oh no don’t worry I didn’t read it like that!! Hahah

• Heart

MadeinFulham

Long-time lurker, first time poster and all that....
I saw that post too! It was deleted after about 10-15 minutes!!
Don’t you have just 5 minutes to delete a post?

Who uses the word clunge though? Is it commonly used? I'm Irish and it wouldn't be in our vocabulary so I'm a bit clueless. This person must be kind of crass no? If it isnt the ODs then a friend? Do they have any?
Irish, too - completely new to the ‘clunge’ lingo!!

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart