Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lalalanded

VIP Member
Could be - or perhaps their respective workplaces have just had enough and put them or at least one of them on their final warning! I'd put money on it being Kings - the research that black mothers are 5 times more likely to die in childbirth is (rightly) having a resurgence in publicity, and having a famous racist working as a midwife in your hospital is NOT a good look!
My local hospital and a massively diverse area. I can't help but think that keeping her on there is a massive mistake and really bloody awful for any poor labouring BAME mother tbh.

Reactions: 8

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
Tattlers, if you don't plan on watching all of it, at least watch this priceless part at 6:40 of episode 3 where she announces "unfortunately i've managed to get a crush on you which is a little bit embarrassing now!" and over-dramatically flounces back into the house. Absolute comedy :LOL:

Honestly it’s TOO cringe 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Gem74

VIP Member
Was it you who mooted the rugby player affair/condom buying? Those posts got deleted... wonder if that means they were true & the poster was worried about being outed
What is this? Can this not tide us over until he posts again? 😄

• Haha

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Ha, I wouldn’t want to admit to buying OK. Read in the hairdressers maybe, but not pay for it. She is the Thanet Massive.
When I was little my mama would buy me disney and me. I went through a comic book phase at 15-16 but rarely buy magazines now. Would be tempted by the fancy home one but you can always read it online anyway.

p.s I love the word whippersnapper! But I rarely use that emoji!

Exactly - it’s a big world out there and we can pick and choose who we buy from - ‘curate’ our purchasing lists, if you will - and actively refuse to buy from a certain merchant and ignore certain publications / media channels!

But - woo - maybe you’re right. Oh my god, what if Clembot’s big comeback is some sort of godawful Peter Andre type thing - a fly on the wall view of the family combined with interiors? 😂

They’d get viewers.
I think she could do a documentary- maybe as a follow up for mother's on the edge with Louis Theroux.

Yes. The twins must be confused. How do they feel? Sad that they are suddenly unemployed? Happy about their unexpected non-ending vacation? Will they even recognize their dad without a phone?
I hope they made the transition slow and gradual. Maybe film/ photos in the mornings only for the first week and then on alternating days. Then every third etc.

Maybe Pablo could finally start earning his keep. Just need to start with outfits, on the beach, in the car.

" One thing we did three years ago was, we parlayed @dogsofinstagram into another project, called Lucy & Co. It’s our ecommerce boutique, a dog apparel and accessories brand. We launched in August 2014, and I think we had about a million @dogsofinstagram followers when we started. "

Last edited:
  • Heart

Aab41

VIP Member
The video is yonks old, a reality tv show clemmie went on with a boyfriend to win cash.

Glen is Clemmie think it was s spell check but stuck😂

God knows who Steven is? Random names tend to crop up. The secret is to never sleep, work, live even but to stay glued to tattle constantly refreshing the feed 😁

And in that note, I’ve dosed up on night nurse so good night. Please don’t move too fast! 😊
I can easily believe that she is smug, snobby, racist etc, but surprised about the reality tv element, surprised and amused.... 😂

• Haha

SansaStark

Couldn’t remember who mentioned earlier they had Veja trainers but are they actually comfy?? I’m aware they the insta mama trainer of choice but still like them.
If I recall correctly Clemster was into her reebok classics anyway!
They’re super comfy! True to size too 😉

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
I mean, yes. Everyone morning I wake up just like this:

If we’re going down the memory lane, one of my favourite / satisfying moment in my catch up reads of the thread after joining tattle was when it was confirmed that ‘Alice’ was banned, and then a few days later, ‘Leopardprintvans’ was banned.

I’m probably going to get told off for this, if so I hold my hands up high.
I see the mod says ‘multiple accounts’! Are we sure we found all the MoD posts? Is she still at it?!

• Haha

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Also sending lots of love to anyone on the thread that may have a complicated set of feelings with Father’s Day / fathers, look after yourselves and do something nice and loving for yourself today pls ❤

I know this is awful but this is the first time I’ve not only not cringed thinking about FD but pro actively looked forward to the day, I just wanna see the drama 😂
Aww you're such a cutie. Father's day is always a bit of a trigger for me.

I also hope you do something nice with your family.
😭

That’s a really lovely thing to say❤
My dad isn’t around any more but I help my boys (and cat) put the effort in for my husband. I hope you have a ‘self-loving’ day.

Hope you all have a good day - and let’s all hope FOD provides.
I remember multidad had the word services on one of his advertising page. What "services" would you like today young lady?

• Heart
  • Haha

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Back to Sly - I don't think he will be posting anytime soon. Not while there is still so much news and protests surrounding BLM.

Are they represented by an agent? I wonder what has been said to them if they are. I cannot imagine any reputable management agency would associate themselves with them now?

Reactions: 7

Pocahontas

VIP Member
This is the sort of high brow conversation I come to tattle for looool ❤ I was too young to be allowed to watch big brother when Jade was on, but you're definitely right, sorry! Did they show it on telly at the time?!
They showed under the cover movement and there were noises I seem to remember??

What do YOU think happened under that T shirt?

They’re literally watching their insta like hawks - they’ve restricted all my comments on their latest HOH post which is annoying as if viewed from my account it looks like they are still there and haven’t been deleted but then on my burner account I can’t see them! I’m onto you SODs, can’t fool me that easily 🤪 love that there is still some posts up though that they were too late and can’t delete because too many likes and too obvious hahaha
Oh! This is good to know! I actually made a burner a while ago - back when other people said they had and I was like, right - time to get profesh!
It was when he commented on someone’s post about their kid having ‘morning wood’ 🤢 and it made me really angry. So I made a burner and posted - but when I checked it from my real Instagram my comment wasn’t there. I thought I’d somehow mucked up the execution of a burner and left it there, frustrated!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7