Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mustard

VIP Member
Dire premier photo. Poor child with the dress that looks like a fancy loo roll cover.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Spoke

VIP Member
I sometimes think FOD looks like Domhnall Gleeson (only older and not as good looking ) but I don’t like to think that as I really like DG as an actor! 😅 I’ve deliberately chosen a bad pic of him here to illustrate.
I hope an apology letter is being drafted to DG!

• Haha
  • Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
From the Mother of all adventures thread i just found out that she's actually related to criminals- as in a real family gang with drug dealing. 🥴

Aw. Are you able to say what kind of dog?

is it cuter than Pablo? 😳
My sister sent me this- this morning on insta. The ODs should get a cat too. Tap into both markets.

1592676975982.png

Taking bets for him possibly posting tomorrow:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
My friend is friends with her on FB and also follows Winks (another clue for you there Clem if you’re reading 👋🏻), I need to hack into her account next time I’m round her gaff 🤣
Does your mutual friend actually still like her even after everything?? Or is she staying friends for the lols 😜

• Haha
Has Sly’s IG profile always said ‘Video Creator’ under his name? And HOH ‘Interior Design Studio’ ?
Lmaoooo omg, is he pivoting to YouTube now?

My husband is really into photography and Casey Neistat’s (cringeworthy) channel is an entry level gateway into more serious photo/videography YouTubes. Like CN is a huge believer anyone can be a videographer with just an iPhone or a comparatively cheap go pro whereas the rest of the genre on YT discuss quite high end equipment. Anyway I’ve noticed a lot of Sly’s vid content is a direct copy of CN’s work before, even down to that tech Tuesday shit he did hoping someone would kit their house out in smart home tech 😂

CN built his audience doing daily vlogs, but was already independently wealthy / an entrepreneur so it was sort of just watching a rich man and his fashion designer wife do whatever they want? I wonder if Sly will treat us to BTS footage of him sanding down some spindles, what #content

• Haha

OverThis

For purely selfish reasons I hope she stays at kings 😂 I’m pregnant and will labour in her most local hospitals... Hearing her smacking her lips down the corridor and announcing she’ll be catching my baby is the stuff nightmares are made of.
No we don't want her at King's either (says I due to give birth there soonish 😂)

• Haha

Emmadale

VIP Member
Apart from a few other times when I’ve nosed at other threads, all these likes are dedicated to our favourite class A twat!!

• Haha

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Does anyone else now find themselves unable to hear any of the songs that were adapted for thread titles without singing the Tattle version??

• Haha
  • Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I know right? It was almost too much for my weak constitution 😂

It looks like the JM thread mystery was solved (for now 😬) - but time will tell for this one and the true identity of our infrequent visitor 😂

As for FOD, he’s most probably lying in a dark corner of the zen room with the lights off and an incense stick burning, muttering: ‘My wife’s actions ... my wife’s actions ... my WIFE’s actions ... poor Foddy, poor me ..’
over and over.
Oooo drama what's Jack's mystery?

Maybe the box would be safer for you Pocahontas- that's some scary S**t?

Like our school used to tell us when we were on a trip "you're representing us". Perks of a partnership eh?

• Haha