Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Think I’ve been here since about thread 6, lurker for a while but was fully signed up pre Alicegate....that was a busy weekend!!

I had a thread title once but then somebody remembered another earlier suggestion that had more likes so it got swapped 🤦🏼‍♀️ So I only had that fame for a few pages 😔

Also proud to say I was here for the sub 1m demise...what a fun Burns night that was!
Ahem ... you did one, no? 😂

You’ve all bastard had a thread title apart from me!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Cheeseandbiscuits

So a bit late to the party but can we stop referring to these other insta mums/huns/twats as budget/discount versions of MOD and FOD. It only inflates their egos further. After re reading MOD rattle account, the hardest thing to read was her own ego. Thinking she was above EVERYONE else and better than them. It was shameful to read.

Titfer

Chatty Member
I’m cock blocked, so have to rely on you lot for updates on FOD-itivity 😅. I just have to be here when the death knell finally comes, I want to see the moment he goes down, screaming vulvaaaaaaaaa
Have we had that as a title yet? 🤣

• Haha

Aboveallelse

Yes, we're seeing this with all the backlash Priti Patel is getting. I just don't understand anymore.... 😔
I thought coronavirus and lockdown was an anxious time...

Pain of chocolate

No brand is going to align themselves with this gruesome twosome - they are totally toxic and the backlash will not be worth it. And I doubt many companies are willing to spend £25k for three Insta photos when there will probably be zero return.
For the sake of the kids I hope you are both right.

Emmadale

VIP Member
I know this is FOD we’re talking about but would he actually be THAT stupid! Would the lockdown cocktails have got to him that much that he posted on here?!

• Haha

Titfer

Chatty Member
By Clemmie. I really believe that a midwife posting those comments, when she knew how badly wrong a birth had gone, is an act of violence.
You may believe that, but your wording is dangerous! In the context of your post it could have been taken as misleading and slanderous!

Clemmie is racist whether she believes she is or not, but the subconscious and inherent racism is there. She verbally racially abused Candice under the cover of another name.

OhMyWord

Chatty Member
In Germany we learn very early and a lot about our horrible history and I've often been bewildered by many British people who have a completely uncritical perspective on British (colonial) history and even seem proud about how big the British Empire once was. Don't want to compare these two and I haven't learned much about colonial crimes committed by the German Empire in school either - because the Holocaust and also World War I take up so much time of the curriculum.... but yeah. I just always found it strange that British people are usually very proud about their whole history. I hope I haven't offended anybody. I don't want to generalize. It's just my experience and I belief it's very important to critically reflect colonial history (also in Germany.).
I learned a lot about Canada’s aboriginal history growing up but somehow the school system completely glossed over what happened in the residential schools. We spent all of grade 10 focused on the Industrial Revolution in the U.K., yet one of the worst things ever in our history was a footnote part way into grade 12 history. It’s shocking what we’re unwilling to confront.

On the topic of personal experiences, I’m frequently told how awful the immigrants are (Schrodinger’s because they both steal jobs and benefits) but whoever is saying it will always qualify with “oh, but you OhMyWord.” I have only ever replied to that with “is that because I’m white and speak English?”

Back to the SOD’s. It’s gorgeous here in Kent today, I think the comeback post will be kids and dog on the beach.

I clicked the link then realised it was that pink house living ball bag doing the interview. Eurgh I just hate her! Such a pair of ego-maniacs. They really think that they are saving the world by painting their houses in "wacky" colours.
That “pink house living” house is fucking rancid, fair play to the woman she’s fucked that house right up 🤣🤮

• Haha

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Have I missed something? He was on 963 yesterday and now he’s jumped back up to 964 again?! Something’s going on here :unsure:
It's all the huns searching for father's of daughters in prep for father's day innit to get idea's for all the men in their lives.

• Haha