Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OhMyWord

Chatty Member
Aw. Are you able to say what kind of dog?

is it cuter than Pablo? 😳
I DM’d you :)

For anyone else interested they’re doodles of some sort. They’re means 2, btw. The younger one is my pic here! And yeah, I think BOTH are way cuter than Pablo. At least one sleeps in our room, if not both, every night so not dogs locked in cars for us.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Gem74

VIP Member
It continues in the next part, the boyfriends' faces are gold loool:

edited to add, wtf is this? has any woman on this thread ever done...this...?

I can't see how the TV producers could have framed the show in a way that the BF thinks she did it, but they both agree to do it cos it would have tipped the weird bloke off as to who was with partner? I'm so confused as to what it is, is it a weird head on chest thing or an actual bj on national TV?

View attachment 155686
He doesn’t look that interested does he?

• Haha

SansaStark

The only women I know who wear them are 40+ ~i'm a cool mum in marketing~ (not that there's anything wrong with that) so I wouldn't say they're a particularly young or trendy brand?

I'm saying this as I'm finalising which type of Birkenstock clog I'm buying myself as a mat leave treat lmao so please don't be offended by my words x
OMG! 🤣 my age has been outed! I’m shook! 🤣🤣🤣 *whispers* I’m wearing Birkenstock’s right now 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

Lumpfish

VIP Member
I can’t see them announcing a separation or splitting up - they are too proud! He would also have said “due to Clemmie’s actions” rather than “my wife’s actions”

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Oh yes! That’s right. See, I KNEW I could rely on you dear Dogmuck to remember the nitty gritty details.
I found their first post. So funny - I asked them if they were said rugby player and they said ‘if you like’ and then you got in on the action 😂 so funny!
Yeah I get a bit rage when someone messes with one of my crew 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Titfer

Chatty Member
oh god, is it bad I actually feel quite sorry for them... Like I imagine you'd have to be quite a small town soul to find anything about that family aspirational, *especially* now?

Also I'm probs 20 pages too late, I've loved reading the thread and catching up during my many many late night wees, but read that pink thread article and it struck me how...really sad and pointless my life would feel if I pursued the ~you can have it all expensive wallpaper AND kids AND be cool~ narrative?

This is probs hypocritical because I'm not a buddhist monk I obvs do want for things and am a snob about a lot of things myself so may ye without sin caste the first stone nd all that. But what struck me reading her interview is...the pursuit of stuff for stuff's sake? The wallpaper because it's been seen in this hotel's loos / is £140 a roll / their friends will pose in front of it and put it on insta, like items aren't valued on their own merit or utility it's just super status orientated - like being at school?! It seems super unhealthy and not a very 'present' way of living, like constantly yearning for the next hype item to outshine everyone else.
Yes! As a parent of teens (and a wee one) I understand the pressure they feel to conform to the expectations and I must admit I do indulge it a wee bit, because my parents couldn't!

The freedom of being older and liking/buying things because you genuinely love them and not having to follow the crowd. And mostly having to buy things because we need them.

Reactions: 8

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Oh for gods sake, giving birth was the most wonderful, sacred, PRIVATE (between me and my husband) moment of my life. WHY do some women feel compelled to post it all over Instagram, WHY?? I love babies but not photos of them coated in vernix when I’m about to eat my tea!
Sorry hun but it looks good on the gram innit.
thanks for sharing, such an interesting read. Don’t want to go veering off topic but WTF? That poor little boy. I hope he’s found love and stability. Their loss, not his

‘Sprawling’ 🤦‍♀️
The funny thing is that she wasn't nice about her.

“you can have a gorgeous house and kids, you just have to be clever with how you use the space”

Yea hun anyone can do that just banish the kids from set areas.

"And then there’s the fact that it’s massive. Absolutely ginormous! Every time I visited I thought: this is a house for a family. "

Lady of the manor aspirations..:whistle:

All the wallpaper she went for is different though.

"When I first found the leopards wallpaper and showed it to Simon he was like, No bloody way! He just doesn’t get that kind of thing. But I convinced him we should just have it in the loo – guests go for a wee and…WOW! – and he gave in. "

1592420955541.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Having a read though some of the comments on his posts I really don't see how he'll be able to carry on as if nothing happened. So many people are finally seeing through their utter bullshit. Surely this has to be the end of them 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
Ah he might surprise you and come back like a really bad trush infection.

Hmm this is interesting:

1592515392693.png

• Haha

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
£30k ring aside, I’m surprised she’s posh, she looks a bit grubby!
I'd honestly be happy with a mood ring for a wedding ring. Does anyone here have any friends? Rugby players can also apply.

Don’t forget they were in massive financial trouble 😏😏
The mumsnet kind -where they have £1300 spare each month after paying the mortgage? The u-turn on free school meals thread for kids in chat got some typical mumsnety answers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Are you laughing hard in a good way or are you laughing hard in an angry way? Hope it’s a good way, cos this thread tonight is hilarious and I’m hoping that some of the fun is making its way to you...did I ask if you were a journalist? That’s not on my list of usual interrogation interview questions, if it was me I apologise cos I’m not even really drinking that much atm (mainly cos some cheeky lush((@MadeinFulham)) keeps necking the tattle corp supplies) so I can’t even blame the Blue Nun.
Did I just detect 🕵️‍♀️ a sign up for VAGINAS there? DM me jacket size - disclaimer we only have XL and XXL left in the stock room but I think @SansaStark had a good idea about French pleats which could fashion up these sizes. Thanks for coming and welcome, please come through to the main room.
In a good way!! Sign me up for a French-tucked jacket - I’ll wear it with a Breton, maybe accessorising it with a jaunty trilby. I’m a pub landlady tho so can we raise the wine brand standards a bit? 🤣

• Haha