MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who thinks he’ll keep at it?

I don’t think they really have much choice if they want to keep the renovations and furnish the house. It’ll be another IWD sadly :(
100%. He’ll do what he always does. Head down for a few days and then back with a trite post ‘for the lols’. Knob.

Reactions: 11
I wonder what’s going on behind the scenes in the Hooper household? Must be rather awkward.
Surely he’s annoyed with Clemmie as he’s getting all this tit for something she did? It’s a reminder of how she fucked it for them by being bitchy.

They are so thick skinned to continue

Reactions: 13
Well at that point it’s not really something she did. He’s the one who chose to be an ignorant fool for the past 8 months.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yasminecamilla said quite a bit and seems to be talking to him in DMs....
This woman is a bleeping moron. As she’s rightly pointed out, she’s a white woman it’s not up to her to redeem him? Why is she helping him out acting as if replying to DMs is progress, how bleeping bad is the situation where that’s seen as a huge accomplishment?

He has to do something legit, restorative, and decent. It’s like when he messaged our poster on IWD - it’s easy to say you WANT to learn it’s much harder to start reading books & rescinding your privilege. The latter will never happen so not sure why this dimwit is doing him free PR?

I asked diary of a dad (a black influencer) why he was still following Slymon and this was the response 😱😱😱 why would you back someone this hard when you’ve never even met them IRL
Looool this is truly embarrassing. The things people do to grow their audience ey, FOD wouldn’t even @ him in a story or piss on him if he was on fire but go off hun x

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe this isn’t having an impact on his actual job? Surely they most conclude that they did well, got the freebies, both still are employed so would duck out now and enjoy their family, home and work life?
You’d think so. But I reckon they’re mortgaged to the hilt based on all that extra income. They were on 4 luxury holidays a year- they won’t go down without a fight. Ironically, I think their desperation is starting to reek and accelerating the demise.

• Heart
Just shows that these companies DO NOT give a tit about equality. They should do their homework on these instagrammers before giving them contracts.

If Tattlers can find it, their PR department should!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You’d think so. But I reckon they’re mortgaged to the hilt based on all that extra income. They were on 4 luxury holidays a year- they won’t go down without a fight. Ironically, I think their desperation is starting to reek and accelerating the demise.
Reminds me of the '97 Star wars movie where Anakin was trying to protect his wife Padame, but in doing so he actually caused her death.

If the high mortgage is true, I hope they have a back up plan for the sake of their kids.

Reactions: 2
Tl;dr story time but this is a very likely theory, we had to get a weird mortgage because my husband’s financial set up is weird (the broker was recommended by a friend whose husband is a musician so has really weird financials - like massive bursts a few times a year then nothing) and tbh they’ll happily lend you whatever the duck you want if your company accounts are healthy, it’s unfair but you can get a much bigger multiplier than with the highstreet banks BUT the interest rates are shockingly tit, I suppose to reflect the higher risk, and the banks that offer these tend to be very small so can’t distribute that risk across their whole portfolio maybe? I call ours the Barclaycard of mortgages & I cannot wait to re mortgage lol 🤷🏻‍♀️

Tbh I think even with a normal mortgage & their combined income & 4 kids they’d not be struggling as that’s an insult to low income families, but every purchase must undoubtedly be considered whereas before it was just raining freebies. That’s honestly why I think they have to keep this gravy train going - like even normal renovations like a new runner is going to be a squeeze & Clem will want an organic wool number to boot.

Reactions: 7
I sent farrow and ball a message and they said they hadn’t worked with her since 2016, they know they’re being tagged but didn’t ask to be and won’t engage with them. The tone made it seem like F and B were pissed off with being associated with them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I thought their London house sold for the same (or close) value as their new home so they could have been close to being mortgage free if they’d been sensible with the extra insta earnings.

Reactions: 2
I sent farrow and ball a message and they said they hadn’t worked with her since 2016, they know they’re being tagged but didn’t ask to be and won’t engage with them. The tone made it seem like F and B were pissed off with being associated with them.
Lmaoooo - this is gold. How embarrassing, I wonder if Clem will continue to tag 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You're a legend!

This made me laugh like a loon.

Having a look at all their tagged photos- some of them are really nice. Omg this Ikea kitchen upgrade:

1591347055566.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I honestly think they tag brands just so they look like they have more brand deals than they actually have, inflating their own self worth.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Tl;dr story time but this is a very likely theory, we had to get a weird mortgage because my husband’s financial set up is weird (the broker was recommended by a friend whose husband is a musician so has really weird financials - like massive bursts a few times a year then nothing) and tbh they’ll happily lend you whatever the duck you want if your company accounts are healthy, it’s unfair but you can get a much bigger multiplier than with the highstreet banks BUT the interest rates are shockingly tit, I suppose to reflect the higher risk, and the banks that offer these tend to be very small so can’t distribute that risk across their whole portfolio maybe? I call ours the Barclaycard of mortgages & I cannot wait to re mortgage lol 🤷🏻‍♀️

Tbh I think even with a normal mortgage & their combined income & 4 kids they’d not be struggling as that’s an insult to low income families, but every purchase must undoubtedly be considered whereas before it was just raining freebies. That’s honestly why I think they have to keep this gravy train going - like even normal renovations like a new runner is going to be a squeeze & Clem will want an organic wool number to boot.
I reckon we probably have a similar basic income to the SoDs and I can say categorically that their holidaying is entirely outside our reach, as are their interiors. There is no way at all that they will be able to carry on as they were. We can afford Milk and More and Hello Fresh. I could buy stuff from Boden. We can go to a festival, and probably stretch to a posh tent as a one off. We manage multiple breaks but not in their league - and tbh our credit card starts to take the strain. The good times are over until they start to inherit from their parents, at which point of course they’re all set.

• Heart
I reckon we probably have a similar basic income to the SoDs and I can say categorically that their holidaying is entirely outside our reach, as are their interiors. There is no way at all that they will be able to carry on as they were. We can afford Milk and More and Hello Fresh. I could buy stuff from Boden. We can go to a festival, and probably stretch to a posh tent as a one off. We manage multiple breaks but not in their league - and tbh our credit card starts to take the strain. The good times are over until they start to inherit from their parents, at which point of course they’re all set.
You’ve articulated it far better than I could have. I’m not suggesting for one minute they’ll be on the breadline but like, have to actually consider the relative utility of their disposal income for once? Like this meal out with the family versus a new fancy iron, they’re not doing a Jack Monroe and selling lightbulbs and plastic dinosaurs 🙄😂 but just re entering normal society. And they clearly would rather not!

The holidays were always absolutely ridiculous. I always thought we spent a fair whack on ours but £10k+ for a week in a self contained resort (eg outside of an amazing safari experience) is obscene, no one who works for their money (eg isn’t old money / family office cash) can justify that imo? I’d spend all week so anxious about making the most of that holiday cos of the price that I’d end up having a tit time anyway.

Reactions: 12
I’ve just messaged Farrow & Ball, Ca Pietra and Divine Savages asking are they happy that their brands are are being tagged and associated with accounts linked to woman who was called out for being racist.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion
MOD & FOD #32 Herringbone darling, it’s Clem. The locks on these closets just aren’t fit for purpose, I’m afraid my skeletons are still escaping.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.