MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too, I think we see a bit too much of her children but she seems like a genuinely nice person.
I liked Steph, too. A lot. But the overexposure of her children I found totally unacceptable and unfollowed - especially after it was very much talked about and others were discussing it. She’s intelligent and has a nice business, it’s never necessary to use your children’s private lives for which they cannot possibly consent to due to not understanding the impact of it.

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe this isn’t having an impact on his actual job? Surely they most conclude that they did well, got the freebies, both still are employed so would duck out now and enjoy their family, home and work life?
I agree. I think part of the problem is, they “need” to keep at it to maintain the lifestyle they got used to. The spindles thing has done me in, like yeah normal people have to make those very decisions - do you spend the best part of 2 weekends doing a boring task yourself to B+ standard or do you pay a bloke £500 to come over and do it perfectly?

Like they don’t seem to be able / willing to re enter the real world and I think short of Instagram pulling the plug nothing will stop them on their mission to get the house done for free 😳

Reactions: 10
Really sorry - I forget that those creatures are a massive no-no for some. So sorry.
No.worries x

I agree. I think part of the problem is, they “need” to keep at it to maintain the lifestyle they got used to. The spindles thing has done me in, like yeah normal people have to make those very decisions - do you spend the best part of 2 weekends doing a boring task yourself to B+ standard or do you pay a bloke £500 to come over and do it perfectly?

Like they don’t seem to be able / willing to re enter the real world and I think short of Instagram pulling the plug nothing will stop them on their mission to get the house done for free 😳
Their kitchen was over £40k.... the kitchen they replaced was practically brand new 😔

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I was thinking earlier about his real life job. I joked about how there’s not much working from home going on in their house while they discuss strategies but in all seriousness there can’t be....one or both of them was definitely online yesterday deleting and blocking and they must be talking about what to do (fingers crossed it’s an exit strategy!)

Reactions: 7
Am I the only one who thinks he’ll keep at it?

I don’t think they really have much choice if they want to keep the renovations and furnish the house. It’ll be another IWD sadly :(
They wont be getting any #gifted interiors stuff. Instead of dicking about editing "funny" videos for lol's, FoD might want to pay a bit of attention to his actual career and Clemmie might want to pick up more than one shift a week to fund it themselves. Brands will NOT want to be associated with them. Susie Verrill has been dropped like steaming dog tit by Regatta.

• Haha
  • Wow
Part of me thinks it’s too little too late if she tried to come back now, even with an apology/ownership, several months after making the racist comment. She was called out at the time and could/should have used it as an opportunity to apologise, educate herself and to leave social media as it clearly wasn’t a healthy place for her. FODs blackout post and subsequent stories were a further opportunity to address the elephant in the room re: Clemmie’s racism and to take ownership of it. But again radio silence, no acknowledgement and no apology.
Even if she did come back with an apology the cynic in me fears that the huns would react in a similar way they did to Susie’s post with back patting and simpering how brave she is etc and it completely miss the mark.
I completely agree with you it's just that given their tone deaf strategy with everything in the past and their inflated egos I actually wouldn't put it past them to try it.

I’ve just been thinking it’s a bit odd that not a single hun has commented in their defence. Weird given how quick they usually are to gush over Clemmie. As far as I can remember it was the same on the iwd post, just unanimous people telling him he’s a tone deaf twit. Do you think he deletes the comments in defence of him, like he knows it’ll turn into a bigger bun fight if some hun turns up saying “all lives matter” “we all make mistakes”#bekind ?? It would draw more attention and make the OD brand look even worse.
Just pondering as Susie V had tit loads of don’t worry babe comments. Just seems a bit weird given how devoted his fan base normally is, I can’t imagine they’ve ALL had a radical racial awakening in the last week
I think the huns wouldn't even dare defend him because they would be taking on the whole BLM following and would almost look complicit in the FODs racism.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They didn’t defend him because these people
are finally realising this behaviour is indefensible!

Reactions: 5
They wont be getting any #gifted interiors stuff. Instead of dicking about editing "funny" videos for lol's, FoD might want to pay a bit of attention to his actual career and Clemmie might want to pick up more than one shift a week to fund it themselves. Brands will NOT want to be associated with them. Susie Verrill has been dropped like steaming dog tit by Regatta.
I really hope this continues tbh. Tbh the fact that these other insta mums have unfollowed suggests they know the tide is turning & they don’t want their brands dragged down by association - I don’t believe they’ve all read up and have become politically awakened / engaged, I think they’re more likely scared of the turning tides...

I’ll be interested to see what those V4 floors do in the coming weeks / months as they’ve been smashing out the SOD content. Wonder if SOD’ll be down B&Q this weekend buying those new spindles 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really hope this continues tbh. Tbh the fact that these other insta mums have unfollowed suggests they know the tide is turning & they don’t want their brands dragged down by association - I don’t believe they’ve all read up and have become politically awakened / engaged, I think they’re more likely scared of the turning tides...

I’ll be interested to see what those V4 floors do in the coming weeks / months as they’ve been smashing out the SOD content. Wonder if SOD’ll be down B&Q this weekend buying those new spindles 😂
Nothing wrong with the ones he has!! Honestly. I'm still fuming that they call it a renovation. Where are the before and afters?? Oh yes, it looked better before!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Nothing wrong with the ones he has!! Honestly. I'm still fuming that they call it a renovation. Where are the before and afters?? Oh yes, it looked better before!!!
Did you see in the article the house pretty much doubled in value (well we say value, what they could flog it for) with the original renovations done to it, because it was a ready to live in house...

They wasted their 15 minutes of freebies, I bet they’re wishing they had better prioritised.

Did you see in the article the house pretty much doubled in value (well we say value, what they could flog it for) with the original renovations done to it, because it was a ready to live in house...

They wasted their 15 minutes of freebies, I bet they’re wishing they had better prioritised.
I totally get wanting to have it to your (in their case questionable) taste, but to just replace so many high value aspects of it is wasteful. They just saw a market they could tap into ready for when the twins go to school and they inevitably feature them less! It's so transparent it is actually laughable.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry ladies I've been cheating on you over at Susie V's thread. FAAAARK she makes MOD look like Martin Luther King! It's so vile

Yasminecamilla said quite a bit and seems to be talking to him in DMs....
I guess this means he's coming back. After some much needed "reflection and listening" maybe he will post a photo with his token black friend Leroy who he's asked to educate him and become more woke.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think he'll carry on too. One or two low key 'nature's photo frame' type uncontroversial posts and then back to being the usual poor man's Timmy Mallett. Time will tell!
I thought Timmy Mallett WAS the poor man’s Timmy Mallett 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.