Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wolf359

Chatty Member
The problem is they’re thick. They don’t have the facility for critical thinking and are so utterly self-obsessed that they’re incapable of any objectivity.

They are the worst kind of ‘all lives matter’, ‘we’ve worked really hard for what we’ve got’, ‘if you don’t like it, unfollow’, tone deaf, performative woke, secret Tory voting, Telegraph reading, arriviste, classless, tasteless cunts.

Like greedy, entitled blobs who just sit on the internet and consume, consume, consume. And then they still want yet even more stuff to shove into the bottom of their overcrowded, cheapest-looking, overpriced repurposed kitchen storage.

That dressing room is honestly an 80s teen bedroom nightmare. All it needs is a pink corner sink and a life sized poster of Keanu Reeves on the back of the door and you would literally be looking at my own bedroom 25 years ago.

This is a painful time for many people. For many reasons. Pandemic, job losses, bereavement, and the horrors going on in America right now. We’re in the middle of a massive paradigm shift that will change things forever. And in the middle of all this they have the genius idea of setting up a blagged interiors account for the sole purpose of blagging even more.

A black man was crushed to death in the street by four white police officers just for having a counterfeit ten dollar bill.

In the U.K., 38 women have been murdered by their male partners or relatives since lockdown began.

But yeah, keep bleating about your fucking spindles ‘for the lols’ and getting your arse-licked by the huns. You’re on the back slide to irrelevancy so enjoy it while it lasts.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Rosieee

VIP Member
Couple of interesting snap shots from an old interview with clemmie. So interestingly the twins room was going to be the big master bed room. Also, her selfish attitude really shines!!
Could she be more arrogant if she tried 😂 “always have flowers in my bedroom”, Who the fuck she thinks she is ? Marie-Antoinette ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Just came on to say MOD hasn’t changed in my opinion. I messaged her on Twitter cause I was feeling sorry for her (I know I know) got a reply. Then told her I was having cancer treatment. Blanked. Didn’t expect loads but just a quick message to say hope it goes etc would have taken two secs. She was happy to reply when I was blowing smoke up her arse though. Feel like a fool

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Him and Gimme making breakfast this morning on stories, having such a laugh together! Please spare us...🙄
OUR MARRIAGE IS FINE GUYS, ABSOLUTELY FINE, LOOK HOW MUCH WE LOVE EACH OTHER HA HA HA...

“Do you think if we keep this up long enough we’ll get those spindles for free sly?”

“I hope so my little clembot, I hope so. Now go and get your scrubs on I need more content. And maybe ask one of the twins to piss on the carpet or something so I can ‘gram it for the lols.“

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I sent farrow and ball a message and they said they hadn’t worked with her since 2016, they know they’re being tagged but didn’t ask to be and won’t engage with them. The tone made it seem like F and B were pissed off with being associated with them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Bubbletea

@heretoreaditall2019 re your comment about MOD’s advertising of overpriced baby items I completely agree.

I’m a midwife and found her blog as a student and was completely taken in.

I remember her pushing sleepyheads A LOT (I know I know people love them) but in terms of safe sleep they’re not recommended, and as midwives we’re told not to recommend them as their safety is questioned, so I always found it jarring that she was pushing them and obviously angling for a sponsor.

The nail in the coffin was when she promoted a hugely overpriced granola and cereal bar to pregnant women which undermined current advice about vitamin D and folic acid supplementation (look up nutricia and first steps nutrition if you want a peek).

It may seem small but it just cemented that she has no integrity as a midwife when there’s an opportunity to make some cash by flogging shit.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Red1234

I'm not very good with writing what I feel but, my eyes have been well and truly opened with the black lives matter and how it intertwines with these influencers. A brand I have bought from before and follow (hari and the gang) just uploaded a picture of mumthatslays wearing one of their hoodies. I immediately thought, I have never seen a black influencer promoting their clothes before. I took a look at their grid. MOSTLY white influencers. I scrolled back to february and the only other non white person I could find was the fashionable pan! There were NO black women/men. Yet today they've uploaded a pic of mumthatslays as if to say look we do post non whites also. I am appalled to put it bluntly. I have honestly never noticed how these brands are actively focusing on the privileged white people to flaunt their products. I have spent money with these people. The strangest thing is they are asian who own this company!
I really am downtrodden with this whole influence culture, it's basically a load of rich white people, getting stuff for free that the rest of us have to pay for.
And these two are the very worst. I'm a nurse. The fact that she is in a trusted position and is racist is terrifying to me, and she got away with it and brands are STILL working with them.
I'm just done.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Fathead

VIP Member
Well it’s even more shit than I originally concluded. What’s a scruffy shit mess all the wardrobes are in.
A huge room and she’s effectively got 2 long hangers and a half hanger and knob boy has a half hanger - everything is crammed in so tightly they might as well just chuck it all
on the floor...what exactly is the point in all the shelves? Boxes of shoes and tat! So badly planned it offends me...I’m writing to my euro mp about it - disgruntled of Derbs 🥾
They put a kitchen island with a cutlery drawer for
Pants in a dressing room. Call it what you what but it’s a bloody kitchen frame with added shelves . What a joke !

• Haha
Reactions: 36

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
If you have Covid you isolate for 7 days. Other household members for 14. Who had it, who didn't, who went out bike riding????
I think the official line is MOD had it and was tested, he had same symptoms but was not tested. MOD may well have been off work while she was ill, they claim they isolated but during that time FOD posted on a bike ride, at the beach with the girls, and at the supermarket.

They are cut from the came cloth as Dominic Cummings.

FOD deffo tested positive for twatitis though #fact

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It’s like she is too nervous to be fully on camera, she doesn’t look anywhere near as confident as she used too. She doesn’t want to make eye contact with the phone.
Nah I think it’s coz she knows her hair looks like what I used to do to my barbies when I played hairdressers with them in 1995.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

sunflower

I’ve got to admit I was totally influenced last year. I started following some quirky Japanese potters who were just so cool. I totally daydreamed about becoming a “creative” and invested in what I can only describe is a linen smock. With pockets. It’s effing ridiculous. I do not look like a avant garde artist just popping out from their studio, I look like an utter twat.

Anyway sorry to derail. Back to the ODs.

• Haha
  • Heart
The fact that you can’t sit on the chair and be in the centre of the mirror really irrationally grates on me.
22F1F031-8B06-4BAC-BA83-B1AB824DAF25.jpeg

And that the make up takes up some of the mirror. And that it looks like an office desk.
Fuck it.... I hate everything about this.

• Haha
  • Heart