MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
’you don’t see white dog poo any more’ could be the fact you get fined £1,000 for not picking up and disposing it 🤔 i always thought it went white over time..... correct me if I’m wrong
I think it’s because there’s a certain ingredient that isn’t used in dog food anymore... I may be wrong though.

Either way, the dog poo joke’s so bleeping old it’s embarrassing. Who does he think his audience is? People who’ve been living in a cave since the millennium?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All of the gender stereotypes in the interviewer’s questions and Clem’s replies REALLY irk me in this.
‘Does Simon get a say?’
‘Simon would probably weep if he knew how much I spent on bed linen..’
‘The trick is to make them think it’s their idea in the first place..’
‘Anything you DO let him loose on?’
‘He does put his foot down in some things ...’
‘I’m letting him get on with that ..’

YUCK. Who is he, some grumpy, commandeering Mr Rochester type she has to tiptoe around and pull the wool over his eyes with her feminine guile? Or some weak-minded sop she fools easily on a daily basis as she has all the power?
They haven't met Frasier or Niles Crane.

Italian hand towels ! (It starts at 1.24 seconds)

With the extended weekend he could probably have done at least two flights of stairs if he actually had any interest in not ripping off a tradesman for the work....

Just saying 🤗

This is so wanky I don’t know how anyone took this seriously? It sounds like someone cosplaying at how they think the fashion set live, most women with style just do things they don’t need interior designers to sketch up ideas to follow. I find it so hard having seen their sparsely decorated & gloomy living spaces to believe they’ve gotten a crew of professionals involved?

Who pays someone £££s per hour/day to help figure out where to hang the £3 Etsy prints? 🥴
Sorry hun but #bekind. It's okay to ask for help when you need it. I've rarely seen anything for £3 on Esty. I think it speaks for itself.

1590329554282.png

Just came on to say MOD hasn’t changed in my opinion. I messaged her on Twitter cause I was feeling sorry for her (I know I know) got a reply. Then told her I was having cancer treatment. Blanked. Didn’t expect loads but just a quick message to say hope it goes etc would have taken two secs. She was happy to reply when I was blowing smoke up her arse though. Feel like a fool
Wishing you well on your recovery hun.

❤

I can even hear that monotonous voice of hers too.

Everything about her screams greed and status. She would of been better off marrying a footballer.

And due to her screwing up, they are now having to beg for freebies and discounts. Unlucky.
Or a rugby player... :ROFLMAO:

No Dorset Cereals?
I remember the Ad they did for that cereal. With their empty bowls of air.
Yep I remember that! Pretty sure it was old house just after the disney trip.

Hey my memory ain't bad at all. :m

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha those prissy little Crane brothers
I used to love that show!
‘Get ooooouuuut!’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Couple of interesting snap shots from an old interview with clemmie. So interestingly the twins room was going to be the big master bed room. Also, her selfish attitude really shines!!
So Simon lives in a house he doesn’t even like because absolutely everything isn’t his style! That’s a great marriage they have! 🙄
The man wasn’t even allowed a man cave in the shape of an office he exclusively decorated himself!

EDIT: I just remembered a personal story that I think is fitting here. I was an only child until 8 and until then my parents kind of spoiled me. Not with many material items, but if I didn’t want to eat something, they would often order something else, if I didn’t want to do some chores, they were a bit frustrated and let it go, they weren’t too strict with my bedtime, that kind of thing. So spoiled me, told one of my friends that I do anything I want with my parents. And then on a play date, said friend literally asked my mother if Bagsange is actually manipulating her. My mum said nothing but god she was angry with me! (I don’t remember the incident, but I remember my mums anger about it)
My point is that my mother was angry with me because I said that to a friend who was a child. She grounded me and I remember we were talking about respect and love. I cannot imagine how it must feel having your wife telling the whole world through an interview that she respects you so little that she doesn’t even care about your style and preferences.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Could she be more arrogant if she tried 😂 “always have flowers in my bedroom”, Who the duck she thinks she is ? Marie-Antoinette ?
I laughing thinking of her saying for her, her bedroom must have a luxury feel - the room she’s created certainly doesn’t suggest it’s luxurious.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Sorry hun but #bekind. It's okay to ask for help when you need it. I've rarely seen anything for £3 on Esty. I think it speaks for itself.

View attachment 137102

Wishing you well on your recovery hun.

❤

Or a rugby player... :ROFLMAO:

Yep I remember that! Pretty sure it was old house just after the disney trip.

Hey my memory ain't bad at all. :m
Their gallery walls are filled with this sort of stuff, appreciate not exactly but there’s bleeping pages of the tit keep scrolling and you can have the look for under £50 tbh.

It plagues search results whenever you look for anything wedding / letterpress related cos I think they spam the keywords, which is why I’ve been over exposed to it all:

85A3E8E4-4875-4655-B729-C47789E70468.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

View attachment 137102
I'm personally offended by this hideous gallery wall. It's like instagram literally threw up over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Couple of interesting snap shots from an old interview with clemmie. So interestingly the twins room was going to be the big master bed room. Also, her selfish attitude really shines!!
OH, the irony that Slymon is now her ticket back in through the House of Horrors page. Also, the blatant lie that it's the sly twit that is all of a sudden cool enough to run an interior page. It beggars believe that they still have followers. Also, his blatant disrespect for mental health is infuriating. Karma is going to f#ck him up so bad and unfortunately it's his children that will suffer. Aand Clemmie's hair is a joke. WTAF.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thank you for sending me down the Rabit hole on Esty.

Must buy this:

But I think this would look better on the 'gram. Or I can always get the hun standard cornwall one:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Their gallery walls are filled with this sort of stuff, appreciate not exactly but there’s bleeping pages of the tit keep scrolling and you can have the look for under £50 tbh.

It plagues search results whenever you look for anything wedding / letterpress related cos I think they spam the keywords, which is why I’ve been over exposed to it all:

View attachment 137184
The are PDF downloads NOT prints

The point is, you can buy their look on a budget but they were/are p̶a̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶d̶d̶s̶ advertising/being gifted over priced items, and the huns think they need that sort of thing at that price

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

The point is, you can buy their look on a budget but they were/are p̶a̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶d̶d̶s̶ advertising/being gifted over priced items, and the huns think they need that sort of thing at that price
Oh I know, that’s the point, none of it is nice or actual art? There’s nothing nice or curated about those gallery walls, no cute bits picked up from trips or days out with mates / family, no history to it, it’s literally as easy as turning the Hewlett Packard on and printing another pic out.

They may have been gifted it from a brand that better merchandises these things (like the Insta businesses that resell Ali express accessories), sending them printed out for a premium, but at the end of the day it’a still cheap tat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh really? That’s awful-all in cheapo frames too I guess?
Do any of you follow Decorative Fair on insta?
It’s 3 times a year in Battersea Park in a huge marquee. We exhibit and are vetters there.
If you’re interested in GENUINE lovely things, it’s worth having a peep! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s 3 times a year in Battersea Park in a huge marquee. We exhibit and are vetters there.
Oooo just had a look on insta. It looks lovely. I would actually want to go too, but the dates don't work for school.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Oh I know, that’s the point, none of it is nice or actual art? There’s nothing nice or curated about those gallery walls, no cute bits picked up from trips or days out with mates / family, no history to it, it’s literally as easy as turning the Hewlett Packard on and printing another pic out.

They may have been gifted it from a brand that better merchandises these things (like the Insta businesses that resell Ali express accessories), sending them printed out for a premium, but at the end of the day it’a still cheap tat.
But with an expensive price tag....

• Haha
Of course

Oooo just had a look on insta. It looks lovely. I would actually want to go too.
I can send you tickets for the next one 😊
Although we’re not sure if it’ll be allowed to go ahead under the present circumstances. Will let you know for sure when we find out xx

• Heart
  • Sad
I like the sound of this!

I can send you tickets for the next one 😊
Although we’re not sure if it’ll be allowed to go ahead under the present circumstances. Will let you know for sure when we find out xx
Aww thank you lovely, but I'm not in the UK at the moment and for the winter one I'll be back where I am now.

🥰

1590346838477.png

Aww fodders fanx for all the lols.

+371 for the next drop unless he does the small scale buying like last time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.