MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 136713
How dare that twit taint Hey Duggee!

Fake crying? Like on the MH post? 🤔
to be honest I used to do the same when mine where little-it was a game we used to play
the difference being,they knew I was just messing about and I didn’t film it and show it to 1million people for free stuff at the expense of their mental health
it was very much private to us-as a family
(I knew they where growing up when they just looked down their nose at me and walked off-that’s when I stopped it)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He looks good in that photo. For a 50 year old.

Just read the comments on an earlier post. They really have a lot of fawning sheep followers eh? "Where is Clemmies dress from?" Then "I've ordered it"!!

Of course you have, you vapid, vacant sheep

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Now That I check their house page, Instagram thinks I’m into home decor and push some great ads on my feed 🤮 Is that really the current trend ? This is horrendous.

I'm concerned. I really like this.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
He looks good in that photo. For a 50 year old.

Just read the comments on an earlier post. They really have a lot of fawning sheep followers eh? "Where is Clemmies dress from?" Then "I've ordered it"!!

Of course you have, you vapid, vacant sheep
Will look lovely with a chunky boot 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No Dorset Cereals?
I remember the Ad they did for that cereal. With their empty bowls of air.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Him and Gimme making breakfast this morning on stories, having such a laugh together! Please spare us...🙄
Saw that ... my thoughts exactly! Spare us your cutesy pseudo-whimsical banter while Clembot nibbles good-naturedly on a crust of bread. Why is she always just out of shot as well? It’s like she’s nervous of showing her full self. Like ‘Hi guys! I’m here for everyone who misses and loves me! But I’m not for those who still have a problem!’

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
This banter is like toothpaste.....
20200524_123827.jpg
20200524_123812.jpg

.....it comes out of a tube....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t mind it either - but I think Instagram has tricked me into thinking it’s modern and quirky.

It really isn’t.
It’s the sort of thing I’d honestly expect to see in a nice gastro pub in tonbridge wells or a mid priced boutique hotel in Norwich etc.

Places where it’ll get changed every 3-5 years to create the next set of photogenic product shots to get bookings? It’s not what I’d want to see every time I open my front door tbh it’d be bleeping depressing.

• Haha
Him and Gimme making breakfast this morning on stories, having such a laugh together! Please spare us...🙄
OUR MARRIAGE IS FINE GUYS, ABSOLUTELY FINE, LOOK HOW MUCH WE LOVE EACH OTHER HA HA HA...

“Do you think if we keep this up long enough we’ll get those spindles for free sly?”

“I hope so my little clembot, I hope so. Now go and get your scrubs on I need more content. And maybe ask one of the twins to piss on the carpet or something so I can ‘gram it for the lols.“

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It’s like she is too nervous to be fully on camera, she doesn’t look anywhere near as confident as she used too. She doesn’t want to make eye contact with the phone.

• Heart
It’s like she is too nervous to be fully on camera, she doesn’t look anywhere near as confident as she used too. She doesn’t want to make eye contact with the phone.
Nah I think it’s coz she knows her hair looks like what I used to do to my barbies when I played hairdressers with them in 1995.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
They really don’t have an original thought in their heads. It’s all so contrived and derivative. The ‘you never see white dog poo anymore’ is so obviously dug up from twitter 10 years ago and he’s palming it off as their own quirky little observation.

Not forgetting the fact they will have run through this scene about 6 times before the achieved the correct level of the natural, coupley banter of a Sunday morning look. I imagine he shouted at her between takes whilst the older girls looked on in despair.

God he’s a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone want to play a game whenever they post on the House of Horrors account? :D

Untitled-1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
’you don’t see white dog poo any more’ could be the fact you get fined £1,000 for not picking up and disposing it 🤔 i always thought it went white over time..... correct me if I’m wrong

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.