MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came on to say MOD hasn’t changed in my opinion. I messaged her on Twitter cause I was feeling sorry for her (I know I know) got a reply. Then told her I was having cancer treatment. Blanked. Didn’t expect loads but just a quick message to say hope it goes etc would have taken two secs. She was happy to reply when I was blowing smoke up her arse though. Feel like a fool
Mod only cares about Mod. And free things. She's the fool, not you. Best wishes for your treatment. You can always count on us nasty tattle witches when you need a boost!! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Wow. Just when you think he couldn’t mess with his kids psychologically, more than he already has! Why would you fake being upset to get affection?? What a bleeping mess he is 😩 so many things wrong with this, id like to see Philippa Perry pick this apart.

You’re not a fool, you were being kind. Nowt wrong with that. I hope you’re getting the treatment you need with the lockdown etc going on. That was pretty foul not to acknowledge you, after you’d taken the time to show her kindness at a time when she was getting it in the neck over Alicegate. She’s vile.
Thank you so much. Yeah I’m ok luckily I am all clear last scan. It could have been so much worse with everything going on. She’s just so entitled. They both are. Vile is exactly the right word.

Mod only cares about Mod. And free things. She's the fool, not you. Best wishes for your treatment. You can always count on us nasty tattle witches when you need a boost!! xx
thanks so much. I’m doing ok! I was only 28 though so was a shock. Check those boobs witches! She’s a nasty piece of work but I think FOD is worse if that’s possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just came on to say MOD hasn’t changed in my opinion. I messaged her on Twitter cause I was feeling sorry for her (I know I know) got a reply. Then told her I was having cancer treatment. Blanked. Didn’t expect loads but just a quick message to say hope it goes etc would have taken two secs. She was happy to reply when I was blowing smoke up her arse though. Feel like a fool
Well I hope you are feeling as well as you can be at the moment and your treatment is not too horrendous.💝

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was thinking he might be comparing himself with Gordon Ramsey, lycra,pushbike rides AND wrinkled/creased forehead. Now he's gone and ironed his wrinkles out.🚴‍♂️🤳🤑🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Couple of interesting snap shots from an old interview with clemmie. So interestingly the twins room was going to be the big master bed room. Also, her selfish attitude really shines!!
Could she be more arrogant if she tried 😂 “always have flowers in my bedroom”, Who the duck she thinks she is ? Marie-Antoinette ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
There’s an interview with Candice Braithwaite in today’s Sunday Telegraph Stella magazine (don’t judge, we get it through work!) which refers to the Clemmie situation. It calls her a ‘bad apple’ and says there’s never been an apology.
I love how they don’t name Tattle. Because if they did, they’d read Candace’s thread on here and see she’s just as bad as all the others.

Good spot @Bizziebody 🙌 How embarrassing that he’s filtered the duck out of that video 😬
I always wonder why people use Facetune and whatnot. It’s so obviously filtered to duck and we all know that’s not what you really look like!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Couple of interesting snap shots from an old interview with clemmie. So interestingly the twins room was going to be the big master bed room. Also, her selfish attitude really shines!!
Doesn't sound like Simon cares about "renovations" there. More evidence House of Hooper is a Clemmie project.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
With the extended weekend he could probably have done at least two flights of stairs if he actually had any interest in not ripping off a tradesman for the work....

Just saying 🤗

This is so wanky I don’t know how anyone took this seriously? It sounds like someone cosplaying at how they think the fashion set live, most women with style just do things they don’t need interior designers to sketch up ideas to follow. I find it so hard having seen their sparsely decorated & gloomy living spaces to believe they’ve gotten a crew of professionals involved?

Who pays someone £££s per hour/day to help figure out where to hang the £3 Etsy prints? 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
All of the gender stereotypes in the interviewer’s questions and Clem’s replies REALLY irk me in this.
‘Does Simon get a say?’
‘Simon would probably weep if he knew how much I spent on bed linen..’
‘The trick is to make them think it’s their idea in the first place..’
‘Anything you DO let him loose on?’
‘He does put his foot down in some things ...’
‘I’m letting him get on with that ..’

YUCK. Who is he, some grumpy, commandeering Mr Rochester type she has to tiptoe around and pull the wool over his eyes with her feminine guile? Or some weak-minded sop she fools easily on a daily basis as she has all the power?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I can even hear that monotonous voice of hers too.

Everything about her screams greed and status. She would of been better off marrying a footballer.

And due to her screwing up, they are now having to beg for freebies and discounts. Unlucky.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Absolutely 💯 on your last sentence @heretoreaditall2019 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Oh! Not a pretty sight on a Sunday morning 🤢🤢🤢
Years ago I worked in a pub, Sunday shift. There was this bloke who’d come in every week, shirt and tie (estate agent I think) park up in his finance golf and spend the entire day trying to ponce a bit of coke of the other locals (rough pub... don’t ask). He’d leave his snotty coke tissues all over the bar and got in a fair few fights due to his monumentally dickish behaviour.
Anyway, long story short... he is the spit of FOD in this photo. The absolute spit 🤢🤢🤢

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Now That I check their house page, Instagram thinks I’m into home decor and push some great ads on my feed 🤮 Is that really the current trend ? This is horrendous.
It’s like budget fashion where it’s super trend led / seasons are superseded by micro trends so is basically just disposable here for a good time not a long time tat.
Home brands want to reduce the product lifecycle from decades to a year or two, and it works cos the above will be thoroughly naff next year (like most of their house is now) and you’ll have to spend with them again to tone it back to neutrals. The Instagram set are literally plastering their houses in the equivalent of primark gear with house of hackney prices it’s ghastly.

It’s not a problem when you’re part of the mechanism selling it to people, but when you’ve actually got to replace it with your own cash it must be a nightmare 😂 Look at the actual ex mag editor homes, NONE of them look like this, this is just the middle class equiv of hinch’s light grey crushed velvet...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.