MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t understand how a grown man can be so in love with themselves that they are constantly taking videos and photos of themselves? I don’t know any men like this. It’s just so vain. He must really be enthralled with himself!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
FoD should get on with his gold wall paper in his throne room or ironing his face and quit with the inappropriate 'jokes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He has no boundaries or sense of what’s appropriate. He’s disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can someone just clarify this conversation ...

Is he actually trying to make a joke about an 8 year old boy having an erection ... and the boys mum also wanted to make the same joke?
What the actual duck is wrong with people? EIGHT YEARS OLD?

What is wrong with Instagram for allowing these sorts of conversations on their platform? The sad thing is they allow 100% nude pictures of small children so we know it’ll be yieldless reporting it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That’s bleeping gross. Surely Clemmie should be disgusted at that. If my partner said something like that it would make me feel sick!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I though FOD posted himself out on a bike ride during this supposed isolation period of theirs?
I believe there wasn’t a 14 day period where he didn’t post from outside his house. So unless he’d filmed a ton of crap from before getting sick, and posted it during their self isolation, he did not stay home for 14 days straight.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I believe there wasn’t a 14 day period where he didn’t post from outside his house. So unless he’d filmed a ton of crap from before getting sick, and posted it during their self isolation, he did not stay home for 14 days straight.
He also deleted the post about it which made it seem dodgy! And didn’t he back track and say he didn’t even get tested?!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What the actual duck is wrong with people? EIGHT YEARS OLD?

What is wrong with Instagram for allowing these sorts of conversations on their platform? The sad thing is they allow 100% nude pictures of small children so we know it’ll be yieldless reporting it.
I've reported two recently (ie within two weeks and the last 4 days ago). Still waiting for an update . From all the reporting I've done they've only removed one officially and with another the mother removed it herself when I left a comment saying she wouldn't post one of herself.

The NSPCC is doing a crowd funding for a book called Pantosaurus they should also do a campaign for these parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
See, that's the probelm with oversharing on the gram, it's always there, for people to refer back to, I give you this...

Screenshot 2020-05-25 at 10.41.04.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.