MOD & FOD #30 Comments from Yoda: A tw*t, you are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. My son was unplanned (I never wanted children) but I would never in a million years tell him that. Imagine the damage you would do!

His poor bloody children.

I hope they have a big savings pot because duck me, those kids are going to have a lot to unpack in the not too distant future.
So I know I was unplanned but my mum always tells me what a nice surprise I was and how she’s so glad she’s got me etc so it can be done nicely and not leave scars! Hilarious as she’s a doctor. It’s also hilarious as my brother was ten years after with no others in between and people thought he was the accident, but he was planned!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just a thought. Should we maybe delete the screenshot of Anyas instagram account? She's also a victim in all of this and doesn't deserve to be stalked. I just hope it was online long enough for the Sods to see and realize how much they have fu**ed up.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just a thought. Should we maybe delete the screenshot of Anyas instagram account? She's also a victim in all of this and doesn't deserve to be stalked. I just hope it was online long enough for the Sods to see and realize how much they have fu**ed up.
I am just back a walk with the kids and thought I maybe shouldn’t have posted it, maybe an Admin can help remove it as I can no longer edit my post? @Helen i think is Admin?

edited: I’ve reported it to Admin and ask they remove it

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I thought he came across well - very natural and sincere, dare I say it normal? Would rather see more of this side of him, a shame it's so tarnished by the flogging of family life, shilling and materialism of their brand.

Don't get me wrong, he's still a reductionist, self aggrandising grade A twit but his manner is marginally less annoying here.
Thought exactly the same actually ..

Reactions: 4
I am just back a walk with the kids and thought I maybe shouldn’t have posted it, maybe an Admin can help remove it as I can no longer edit my post? @Helen i think is Admin?

edited: I’ve reported it to Admin and ask they remove it
When the awful trolls care more about a young woman’s privacy than her parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'd suggest she needs educating on private accounts. No way someone in a private school at that age has 240+ friends. Which means she is letting strangers follow her. Lol at the wonderful parental example she has after all....
Not Necessarily - I’m 27 now but back in the days of MySpace / msn I always had 500+ friends. Where I’m from everyone knows everyone including siblings friends etc. My fb still has 800+ friends and I know every single one from school/ college/ uni and life

Reactions: 6
I fear that once we will end up at the “where’s the fun gone people?” and “treat Instagram like your morning paper” and “you lot ruddy love a conversation about sisal stair runners” stage

Reactions: 4
Mr Hooper knows how to talk the talk and I’m sure his stories have been flooded with messages from his sycophantic followers applauding him for opening up about his mental health struggles. It just doesn’t make me warm to him at all because it comes on the back of all the other shite he subjects us to, the relentless selling of his children’s lives online, the take take take of anything that’s offered to him and the attitude that he’s better than his followers....he’d trample on any one of them to get what he wants. My mental health problems are with me 52 weeks a year so I can’t be doing with awareness weeks and especially smug pricks telling us their stories when really they’ve lived a privileged life with duck all to worry about. He wasn’t crying either....just well timed hay-fever I reckon! I couldn’t take my eyes off FOD’s fod either....time for Botox me thinks.....only if it’s free obviously 👍🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Only Sly could virtue signal and pity harvest in one post! Crying on insta doesn’t make you a liberal caring woke man, it makes you a twit. He doesn’t and nobody else needs to share their personal experiences on line, they just don’t, it’s not therapy, it’s not for the greater good and it’s certainly not compulsory.
This is exactly what Hinch does she has her teary time Instagram moments...it’s for the gram and their ego, ensuring people say awww how real, how honourable, how raw, how relatable. It isn’t. Did he just go for a bike ride...with his phone obvs...and suddenly feel compelled to tell the world about his anguish and cry about it? No, he planned it, probably filmed it two days ago and edited it...for the gram. I’m sorry but that man sells his kids, he should be concerned about their mental health, his wife’s mental health and not put out public announcements to not nearly a million followers! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Crying about being a father at 25 🙄🙄🙄
You’d have thought that a midwife would know how babies are made and about birth control options??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
So being an unplanned father at 25 was one of two major incidents in his life that could contribute any mental health issues he may have? I sincerely hope their eldest NEVER reads or hears what those pair of muppets have said about her and their reaction to her. How could you ever come back from that?

I could go on, but this isn't a "who has had it worse" competition....

I'm actually flabbergasted by him, utterly flabbergasted

Reactions: 20
Having watched the video, admittedly without full concentration, I’m really not sure what FODs mental health issues are, it is clear he is just jumping on the band wagon and rather than giving proper advice about agencies that can support ...his idea is send him a DM.

I hope I can phrase what I mean by this correctly, life isn’t rainbows and puppies everyday for everybody. People lose people and his friends death is tragic but tragedies and sad things happen. People have down days and sad days but that is the nature of emotions. Everyday isn’t going to be joyful and glorious but that doesn’t mean that you have mental health issues, it means you’re human. People can have worries and stresses but still be ok mentally.

Having worked in education, bullying awareness week could be a draining week because if not dealt with correctly every single argument was suddenly bullying. Kids fall out and make up, sometimes they need help to do it but that isn’t bullying.

In the same way when people experience sadness, stress, worry, exhaustion etc it doesn’t mean you have mental health issues. I know when I go for a daily walk, eat well, am in control of spending and finances and drink less alcohol I feel better about myself but I wouldn’t be on Instagram giving advice about sending me a DM when in the middle of my walk to help your mental health because I think genuine mental health issues need professional support Which is more than going for a bike ride or a walk.

I really think the influencers presentation of these perfect life styles with all the positive days are really damaging for a couple of reasons.
1) People who might be content are pretty much being told if you aren’t happy all the time then you have mental health issues as opposed to the range of emotions of a human.
2) People who have genuine mental health concerns aren’t being signposted to genuine medical support but are being told to DM said unqualified influencers.

I hope that makes sense and I haven’t offended anyone, he just has hacked me off with his non issues!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Having watched the video, admittedly without full concentration, I’m really not sure what FODs mental health issues are, it is clear he is just jumping on the band wagon and rather than giving proper advice about agencies that can support ...his idea is send him a DM.

I hope I can phrase what I mean by this correctly, life isn’t rainbows and puppies everyday for everybody. People lose people and his friends death is tragic but tragedies and sad things happen. People have down days and sad days but that is the nature of emotions. Everyday isn’t going to be joyful and glorious but that doesn’t mean that you have mental health issues, it means you’re human. People can have worries and stresses but still be ok mentally.

Having worked in education, bullying awareness week could be a draining week because if not dealt with correctly every single argument was suddenly bullying. Kids fall out and make up, sometimes they need help to do it but that isn’t bullying.

In the same way when people experience sadness, stress, worry, exhaustion etc it doesn’t mean you have mental health issues. I know when I go for a daily walk, eat well, am in control of spending and finances and drink less alcohol I feel better about myself but I wouldn’t be on Instagram giving advice about sending me a DM when in the middle of my walk to help your mental health because I think genuine mental health issues need professional support Which is more than going for a bike ride or a walk.

I really think the influencers presentation of these perfect life styles with all the positive days are really damaging for a couple of reasons.
1) People who might be content are pretty much being told if you aren’t happy all the time then you have mental health issues as opposed to the range of emotions of a human.
2) People who have genuine mental health concerns aren’t being signposted to genuine medical support but are being told to DM said unqualified influencers.

I hope that makes sense and I haven’t offended anyone, he just has hacked me off with his non issues!
Yes to everything!!!! ❤😍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ahhh no we don’t know them, do we?

Oh, but we bloody do, FOD! You self serving bleeping pathetic piece of tit. We know EVERYTHING about you, and your poor kids, and your miserable witch of a wife. You tell us, daily, and waffle on about every single purchase, trip out of the house, holiday, wfh day, trips to hospital, potty training, naughty step and every other mundane bit of drivel that enters your moronic head - YOU TELL US!

Also. We know you don’t have a dick. Just keep posting pics of yourself in skin tight cycling shorts and your wife’s clothes. But you’ll never read this will you? You just turn your phone off, we’re all trolls!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

💯 this! You made absolutely perfect sense. This is what I want to say to people every day who throw “mental health” and “bullying” around recklessly.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The bush headed bleep has really got my back up today. 25 isn’t insanely young to be having a child.

At 25 years old I was knee deep in buserelin and hormone stimulating injections, I was shoving progesterone pessaries up my arse, I was taking prednisolone steroids to suppress my immune system whilst simultaneously injecting myself with anti-coagulants to thin my blood every bleeping day just to have a sniff at having a baby.

I had already lost 2 babies by 25 years of age and would lose another 4. I would have to have 6 cycles, all self funded (that bastard would probably have gone on the beg for it) of IVF with immune therapy just to get my ONE baby. That affects your mental health you greedy fucker.

Don’t dare cry your showman’s tears because you had to ‘endure’ a beautiful baby at 25 years old. I had to hold my husbands head in my lap while he sobbed because he had held it in for so long trying to support me and he had reached the end of his strength and he didn’t need to run away on his bleeping Push Iron to do so.

While my child sits in his colourful bedroom, that we paid for, with his colourful toys and his colourful books that we paid for, eagerly awaiting the return of his extra curricular activities and mind enhancing trips, breaks & holidays, that we pay for, I know that his young life (that we paid over £60k for) is so much better than the materialistic, bland, grabby, shameful and humiliating existence that you offer up for your poor children. Imagine reading on the internet that your mum and dad dreaded the thought of your arrival at first. FOD, you are first class twit but you have arrived at a new destination in twattery for me today.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Yes to everything!!!! ❤😍
Phew, I wasn’t sure if it would make sense.

💯 this! You made absolutely perfect sense. This is what I want to say to people every day who throw “mental health” and “bullying” around recklessly.
I’m glad it made sense, whilst pottering in my greenhouse I thought a little more about what I am trying to say, everyone has mental health in the same way that everyone has health.

But comparing my health issues; a bunion with my mates sprayed ankle or my brothers broken leg or my friends incurable motor neurone disease wouldn’t happen. They are all very different and have different impacts on life, they mean different adaptions in life.

However it feels like we aren’t there yet with mental health, it is one term that is used to collate every issue that people might have and in all the discussion I do feel there is a lack of discussion about the range of human emotions that are totally acceptable and normal.

I worry we are bringing up a generation to believe if they aren’t happy all the time then there is something wrong with them. Then that unhappiness can be cured...if they just buy this dress, vitamin tablet, lamp, skinny tea, Hoover, new sofa, trendy print, cleaning spray, etc etc etc

There is more money to be made in making people feel that sadness isn’t normal so buy something to get a dopamine hit rather than actually you are just having a crappy day and maybe a walk and some fruit will help.

Again am not at all undermining real mental health issues but they need professional help not just a chat on a DM and a suggested swipe up, but again the lack of differentiation means I am sure that there are people with real issues who aren’t getting the support they genuinely need.

If someone was complaining of a sore foot people generally have enough knowledge to suggest getting to A&E V putting an ice pack on it but I don’t think that’s the case with mental health...especially in FODs little story tonight.

*longer than I thought the post would be but I really think the discussion around this is bigger than media/influencers are having and maybe if someone is reading here they might go deeper into this issue...looking at you Grazia! (Edited...I wrote Gra-zia not trashy sites but it translates it?)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The bush headed bleep has really got my back up today. 25 isn’t insanely young to be having a child.

At 25 years old I was knee deep in buserelin and hormone stimulating injections, I was shoving progesterone pessaries up my arse, I was taking prednisolone steroids to suppress my immune system whilst simultaneously injecting myself with anti-coagulants to thin my blood every bleeping day just to have a sniff at having a baby.

I had already lost 2 babies by 25 years of age and would lose another 4. I would have to have 6 cycles, all self funded (that bastard would probably have gone on the beg for it) of IVF with immune therapy just to get my ONE baby. That affects your mental health you greedy fucker.

Don’t dare cry your showman’s tears because you had to ‘endure’ a beautiful baby at 25 years old. I had to hold my husbands head in my lap while he sobbed because he had held it in for so long trying to support me and he had reached the end of his strength and he didn’t need to run away on his bleeping Push Iron to do so.

While my child sits in his colourful bedroom, that we paid for, with his colourful toys and his colourful books that we paid for, eagerly awaiting the return of his extra curricular activities and mind enhancing trips, breaks & holidays, that we pay for, I know that his young life (that we paid over £60k for) is so much better than the materialistic, bland, grabby, shameful and humiliating existence that you offer up for your poor children. Imagine reading on the internet that your mum and dad dreaded the thought of your arrival at first. FOD, you are first class twit but you have arrived at a new destination in twattery for me today.
Omg my love firstly thank you for sharing your story with us, it’s not one you often hear from the inside so it’s a privilege to hear it from the horse’s mouth (I hope that makes sense / isn’t offensive?). It’s so lovely to think of him sat in the room next to you now, god this post has actually made me teary eyed and feel incredibly grateful for a lot of things. Life is tough and so unfair, but you are clearly tougher 💪🏻 and sound like an amazing woman & mum.

It does make you think about how his (and other parenting influencers) “oh god my kids it’s all sooOoOoO awful” schtick translates for the IVF community? Not sure if that’s what it’s called but I know they’re super active on insta (I started delving into it last year after getting unwell & thinking it was inevitable for us) - but it is tone deaf.

Sending lots of love to you & fam though ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.