MOD & FOD #30 Comments from Yoda: A tw*t, you are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"When budget allows" is the such BS. So if your budget doesn't allow, you WILL accept/ beg for freebies?

Also, when oh when does FOD actually work? (Provided he still has a job) My husband sits at his desk all day and I bring him breakfast / lunch on his busiest days as he barely has time for a loo break between calls. He sure as tit doesn't have time for 50-mile bike rides or Instagram moderating.

Reactions: 24
Every time I read a reply from the House of Bloopers I read it in St Clemmie‘s dulcet tones.
It’s definitely her writing and replying 😁😁.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't think midwives at kings are wearing masks .... I was at A and E last week for (possible) covid related clotting dramas and whilst i was being pretty isolated and everyone checking me was using full ppe - when the midwife popped down to losten to baby's heart she was dressed normally. It wasn't Clem tho 😂😂😂

Haha!
Interesting. I’m at the Whittington Maternity unit in Archway and every member of staff had a mask. It was hard in waiting room as no one could hear their name clearly enough to respond. Wonder how they decide to go mask route or not.

Reactions: 8
Every time I read a reply from the House of Bloopers I read it in St Clemmie‘s dulcet tones.
It’s definitely her writing and replying 😁😁.
Every time I read a reply from the House of Bloopers I read it in St Clemmie‘s dulcet monotone voice.

Fixed it for you ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Had a dream last night that the whole Alicegate / Mod demise was actually a huge multimillion pound paid partnership with Tattle to increase their brand awareness 😂😂🤭 told my boyfriend this morning he looked at me like I had finally lost the plot - bit too invested I think haha. Can you imagine if this was the case - juicy!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Aw Titfer. That should come with a warning 😂
My eyes, my EYES
Camel toe, pink socks, triumphant gurn.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
My husband can beat that and he’s got ten years and a few pounds on FoD. He doesn’t even wear Lycra.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tidy your garden you bloody pair of tramps !!!
Instead of concentrating on stair spindles 🙄, which no one care about and there's ultimately probably nothing wrong with, now is time you should be tidying up garden , just in time for summer and all these BBQs on your ridiculously ( #kindlygifted) expensive device!

Reactions: 14
Aha, but have you not noticed? .... They will be getting to the garden in due course, begging for a garden designer no doubt.
What on Earth do you mean? He’s only set up that insta because he was getting asked a lot of questions about the house🤔🙄

The questions for the garden will be “where did you get that garden bath?” And stuff like “omg I absolutely love that piss strained mattress and the pile of worn tyres. Did you or Clemmie design that?”

There’s no way he’s gonna be begging to get his garden done, he’ll just crack on and get that done...when the budget permits...yeahhhhh right 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Lest we forget, the bait and catch style is not their only method. They/and their agents also directly contact brands, suppliers, and tradespeople and use their following and engagement numbers to invite them to ‘collaborate’.

• Angry
Instead of concentrating on stair spindles 🙄, which no one care about and there's ultimately probably nothing wrong with, now is time you should be tidying up garden , just in time for summer and all these BBQs on your ridiculously ( #kindlygifted) expensive device!
That decking looks like it's more in need of work than his stupid stairs.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.