MOD & FOD #30 Comments from Yoda: A tw*t, you are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That decking looks like it's more in need of work than his stupid stairs.
It took me 4-ish hours as a significantly heavier than my usual woman in her third trimester to karcher our (slightly bigger admittedly) garden back to cleanliness. I bleeping loved it too!

He is so bleeping work shy. He’s moaning about 30 hours for 4 flights of stairs, that’s 8 hours a flight? He’s said they don’t have the budget for the work, so it’s sadly either get involved or don’t do it?

Do these people not clean their own houses either?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Looks to me like something needs tiling in that house 🤔 Check out their recent follows!

This is like a systematic mission for the SODS, they follow in product groups...it’s cringe af! They must sit there saying “ok what are we going to pretend we are going to renovate? I think there’s a bathroom somewhere or maybe the utility needs tiling” “right let me get tagging all the tiling companies...fingers crossed Sly, we will land one of these fish” 🎣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
It took me 4-ish hours as a significantly heavier than my usual woman in her third trimester to karcher our (slightly bigger admittedly) garden back to cleanliness. I bleeping loved it too!

He is so bleeping work shy. He’s moaning about 30 hours for 4 flights of stairs, that’s 8 hours a flight? He’s said they don’t have the budget for the work, so it’s sadly either get involved or don’t do it?

This lot would have filmed it if they cleaned the house themselves.🤳

Where is the dick 🧐
On his shoulders.😎

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks to me like something needs tiling in that house 🤔 Check out their recent follows!

This is like a systematic mission for the SODS, they follow in product groups...it’s cringe af! They must sit there saying “ok what are we going to pretend we are going to renovate? I think there’s a bathroom somewhere or maybe the utility needs tiling” “right let me get tagging all the tiling companies...fingers crossed Sly, we will land one of these fish” 🎣
Looks like Simon’s following in line with the budget, where are the artisanal tile crafters here??

Also my jaw is still on the floor from what I’ve just seen on another thread so I have to tell you ladies. An influencer is going on about taking a mortgage break after having bought a hot tub, high end bike, £200 pizza oven, daily luxury feasts she cooks on stories, etc over the last 2 months or lockdown. It’s like the SODs isn’t it just the audacity of this lot pushing premium goods onto people as if it’s entirely normal, when they’re receiving theirs for free, but now during covid it’s unravelled and they’re actually telling us they can’t even afford the bleeping mortgage?!!!

This isn’t judging anyone taking a mortgage holiday at all as we all have different circumstances but I find it utterly reprehensible from the Insta set. Like think of your legions of loyal fans who clicked through & you got the aff spend on their financed purchase, and now not only do they have the mortgage & council tax money to sort out they’ve also got an array of monthly payments they were encouraged to take out by YOU!

Surely covid must be the end of all of these lot?!!! Surely!!!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Omg he’s actually got a massive CLUNGE
CLUNGE is defo one of my fave words 😂😂😂

Is it possible that when he went for the snip they accidentally cut his dick off? Is it possible he’s spent so much time around vaginas he’s now recognising as female and this is part of his transition? Maybe he’s just shoved his cock up his own arse because he’s such a great shag? The options are limitless and none are kind 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Looks like Simon’s following in line with the budget, where are the artisanal tile crafters here??

Also my jaw is still on the floor from what I’ve just seen on another thread so I have to tell you ladies. An influencer is going on about taking a mortgage break after having bought a hot tub, high end bike, £200 pizza oven, daily luxury feasts she cooks on stories, etc over the last 2 months or lockdown. It’s like the SODs isn’t it just the audacity of this lot pushing premium goods onto people as if it’s entirely normal, when they’re receiving theirs for free, but now during covid it’s unravelled and they’re actually telling us they can’t even afford the bleeping mortgage?!!!

This isn’t judging anyone taking a mortgage holiday at all as we all have different circumstances but I find it utterly reprehensible from the Insta set. Like think of your legions of loyal fans who clicked through & you got the aff spend on their financed purchase, and now not only do they have the mortgage & council tax money to sort out they’ve also got an array of monthly payments they were encouraged to take out by YOU!

Surely covid must be the end of all of these lot?!!! Surely!!!!!
You would hope so, eh? Seriously I doubt it. My friend told me last night about a truly horrific woman I looked up. Bragging about making more money during Covid, than usual. She runs some sort of business coaching, these people are absolute scum IMO. Preying on people just now who are easily influenced, for their own benefit

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I was hoping the arse would fall out of the influencer 'industry' during this disaster, most of the suckers don't seem to have missed a beat, they just moved on to flogging cheaper nastier crap.
Who in their right mind willingly pays some shonk to 'teach' them how to pack their pantry and fridge with everything shoved into stupid labelled boxes and baskets.?🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Flooring discount guy also said they had a cleaner lol.

Thank you for your service Dogmuck.

♥

They not following C Piettra (I know my spelling isn't right) tiles? xDD

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was hoping the arse would fall out of the influencer 'industry' during this disaster, most of the suckers don't seem to have missed a beat, they just moved on to flogging cheaper nastier crap.
Who in their right mind willingly pays some shonk to 'teach' them how to pack their pantry and fridge with everything shoved into stupid labelled boxes and baskets.?🤬
You’re exactly right, another influencer has been flogging flammable acrylic loungewear to the masses. I can’t believe the Marie Kondo weirdos are monopolising on it, is it really that hard to organise your kitchen cupboards alone?

Insta has brainwashed us all into thinking we constantly have to consume / upgrade / improve, it’s so toxic.

Flooring discount guy also said they had a cleaner lol.
Sometimes I wonder if I’m going insane with these guys. If the budget doesn’t permit for paying trades people, and you don’t possess their skill set, surely you’d save a bit of cash on something you CAN do (clean!) and then re allocate it to the other project?

Like am I missing something or what? Have they never existed as financially independent entities in the real world?

Reactions: 13
Should she not be wearing a mask ? I’d make any hospital staff holding my new born wear one

my daughter just started working at Kings. Unfortunately she has no clue who MOD is so is useless for goss
Oh my gosh you have to educate her! Start right from the beginning right up until HoH. We'll have a well positioned mole in our hands in no time. YOU CAN DO THIS!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Of course carrots in a jar (demonstrated by mother all adventures ) looks more aesthetically pleasing then just showing the whole packet at the bottom.

I live alone so only buy one or two at a time and to think I've missed out on so much by not having all this fridge fun.

Sometimes I wonder if I’m going insane with these guys. If the budget doesn’t permit for paying trades people, and you don’t possess their skill set, surely you’d save a bit of cash on something you CAN do (clean!) and then re allocate it to the other project?

Like am I missing something or what? Have they never existed as financially independent entities in the real world?
Perish the thought.When have you ever seen a lady of the Manor do her own cleaning?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Just caught up and nodding in agreement with @heretoreaditall2019 and @Bizziebody. I sincerely hope the arse falls out of the influencer market soon but think they’ll keep scraping by until something really bad happens that causes the world to wake up and see them all for what they are. Look at how many of them flout the ASA rules and get away with it - how many times have we pulled up FOD alone for it?
Over on the Hinch thread we had a brief discussion of how influencers are like MLMs, they’re at the top getting items for free (or heavily discounted) and encouraging those below to spend spend spend and those who are buying into it don’t realise that they’re subsidising the influencers. Add to that that with every swipe up/affiliate link they are then lining the pockets of these influencers.
Sorry for the rant!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Interesting. I’m at the Whittington Maternity unit in Archway and every member of staff had a mask. It was hard in waiting room as no one could hear their name clearly enough to respond. Wonder how they decide to go mask route or not.
It's the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG) and Royal College of Midwives (RCM) for COVID 19 Guidelines

Reactions: 3
CLUNGE is defo one of my fave words 😂😂😂

Is it possible that when he went for the snip they accidentally cut his dick off? Is it possible he’s spent so much time around vaginas he’s now recognising as female and this is part of his transition? Maybe he’s just shoved his cock up his own arse because he’s such a great shag? The options are limitless and none are kind 😂😂😂😂
Stooopppp you guys....I’m on a 😴 conference call and lolling at clunge and him having his dick cut off 😂 need to remember to mute when catching up on here!

The stairs make such a good visual metaphor though, don't you think? 😜

View attachment 133553
Would love him to see this! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What on Earth do you mean? He’s only set up that insta because he was getting asked a lot of questions about the house🤔🙄

The questions for the garden will be “where did you get that garden bath?” And stuff like “omg I absolutely love that piss strained mattress and the pile of worn tyres. Did you or Clemmie design that?”

There’s no way he’s gonna be begging to get his garden done, he’ll just crack on and get that done...when the budget permits...yeahhhhh right 😏
I
🤣🤣 we have a mattress in our garden... the youngest has been playing on it all lockdown... it's not piss stained though, (un)fortunately 🙈🤣

No, I don't think they do... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You’re exactly right, another influencer has been flogging flammable acrylic loungewear to the masses. I can’t believe the Marie Kondo weirdos are monopolising on it, is it really that hard to organise your kitchen cupboards alone?

Insta has brainwashed us all into thinking we constantly have to consume / upgrade / improve, it’s so toxic.

If the budget doesn’t permit paying trades people and you don’t have the skill set then maybe it’s not the right time to launch a renovation IG! Wouldn't most of us save, learn whatever skill, appropriate funds from, say, takeaways and concerts to a tiler or plasterer. Or get a loan, use credit... ?

It’s just mind-blowing them using this ‘if budget permits’ caveat when all these nice (naff) things have been handed over to them for free and they still have to beg for more.

ETA: I just realised I pretty much said the same thing as you, sorry! I think I’m still just in shock that they’ll continue to grift during a pandemic and flout it as some sort of way they deserve to live.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
If the budget doesn’t permit paying trades people and you don’t have the skill set then maybe it’s not the right time to launch a renovation IG! Wouldn't most of us save, learn whatever skill, appropriate funds from, say, takeaways and concerts to a tiler or plasterer. Or get a loan, use credit... ?

It’s just mind-blowing them using this ‘if budget permits’ caveat when all these nice (naff) things have been handed over to them for free and they still have to beg for more.

ETA: I just realised I pretty much said the same thing as you, sorry! I think I’m still just in shock that they’ll continue to grift during a pandemic and flout it as some sort of way they deserve to live.
No don’t apologise it’s interesting to read - I’m so perplexed by all of this, I think where the three threads I read most often have all had grabby beggars in the last day my mind is just utterly blown? What alternative reality do they live in???

Like we are very clearly headed towards a recession & the lowered interest rates = inflation (eroding the value of ur cash savings). It’s my personal belief, which I have absolutely no evidence for this before asked, that we’ll also see much higher taxation on higher and additional rate tiers. Why is no one talking about this?!!

I know this period is bad enough for all of our mental health but I can’t think of anything worse than us all jollying along buying Smeg fridges and luxury runners pretending things are gonna be fine! Sorry to go tinfoil hat on you all and maybe I’m the most boring witch going but honestly I’m sat here like...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No don’t apologise it’s interesting to read - I’m so perplexed by all of this, I think where the three threads I read most often have all had grabby beggars in the last day my mind is just utterly blown? What alternative reality do they live in???

Like we are very clearly headed towards a recession & the lowered interest rates = inflation (eroding the value of ur cash savings). It’s my personal belief, which I have absolutely no evidence for this before asked, that we’ll also see much higher taxation on higher and additional rate tiers. Why is no one talking about this?!!

I know this period is bad enough for all of our mental health but I can’t think of anything worse than us all jollying along buying Smeg fridges and luxury runners pretending things are gonna be fine! Sorry to go tinfoil hat on you all and maybe I’m the most boring witch going but honestly I’m sat here like...

Oh hun you ain't being a boring witch - I like reading real discussions over just posting my usual number stats.

I think it's inevitable too, but the larger companies like Cadbury will still get away with paying £200,000 on sales over 2 billion.

On point: Fodders I love yer pink socks.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.