MOD & FOD #30 Comments from Yoda: A tw*t, you are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You lot are doing me in! 😂This new account of Clemmie’s is hate-watching GOLD, and any post that’s missing out on a caption of 8000 metaphors and innuendos simply cannot be Slymon. We know it’s you Clembot. We know. Come over to the dark side, join us in the fight against the tyranny of Slymon’s grade A twattishness. It doesn’t have to be this way.... we’re here.... always.... <insert creepy face of choice> 🤓
Aside from that, it’s beyond obvious because of the fact she knows where everything is from! He had no clue about any of the design stuff when she was on Insta as MOD...
New to this thread so it’s probably already been mentioned but I’m guessing they have obligations because of gifted tit?

Reactions: 14
If I'm a business that agreed to giving them goods or services in exchange for exposure to their hundreds of thousands of bots followers, no way am I happy with being bait-and-switched onto this unverified, lifeless side vanity project post-Alicegate. No siree, give me my flooring back :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No don’t apologise it’s interesting to read - I’m so perplexed by all of this, I think where the three threads I read most often have all had grabby beggars in the last day my mind is just utterly blown? What alternative reality do they live in???

Like we are very clearly headed towards a recession & the lowered interest rates = inflation (eroding the value of ur cash savings). It’s my personal belief, which I have absolutely no evidence for this before asked, that we’ll also see much higher taxation on higher and additional rate tiers. Why is no one talking about this?!!

I know this period is bad enough for all of our mental health but I can’t think of anything worse than us all jollying along buying Smeg fridges and luxury runners pretending things are gonna be fine! Sorry to go tinfoil hat on you all and maybe I’m the most boring witch going but honestly I’m sat here like...

I’m Canadian, I apologise for everything (everything!!). 🇨🇦

But it’s true, what you say is what my husband is saying (not a trader, but in banking). People shilling this perfect life through lockdown acting like it’s all going to be okay are seriously deluded.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Laughing at that idiot Simon being pleased he had done 30mph for 50km, he wants to get fit before he’s 40? He looks about 55! I can’t believe he isn’t 40 yet, he looks dreadful

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Laughing at that idiot Simon being pleased he had done 30mph for 50km, he wants to get fit before he’s 40? He looks about 55! I can’t believe he isn’t 40 yet, he looks dreadful
Don’t forget he had to ride side saddle because he’s a ladeee with a vulva as evidenced on that horrific photo of him in cycling shorts.
I don’t know how anyone with eyes could look at that pic and think ‘yeah, that’s going on the gram for the posterity’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hang on. Simon is in his 30s? I didn't know this 😂 I thought he was late 40s!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New posts on houseofhorror. Their stuff might be "stylish" but it could be anyone's house. Doesn't look like a home. One question I have been thinking about: Have we ever seen books in their house (apart from children's books)?

Reactions: 7
New posts on houseofhorror. Their stuff might be "stylish" but it could be anyone's house. Doesn't look like a home. One question I have been thinking about: Have we ever seen books in their house (apart from children's books)?
Of course we have... their own!!

But really, I do vividly recall a bookshelf shot where there were 10 copies of their own book each and not much else. Otherwise St Clemmie only seemed to post about advance paperback copies of books that the rest of us couldn’t get our hands on, because she was a celeb and all. (I highly recommend NetGalley for ARCs, if anyone is interested!)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"When budget allows" is the such BS. So if your budget doesn't allow, you WILL accept/ beg for freebies?

Also, when oh when does FOD actually work? (Provided he still has a job) My husband sits at his desk all day and I bring him breakfast / lunch on his busiest days as he barely has time for a loo break between calls. He sure as tit doesn't have time for 50-mile bike rides or Instagram moderating.
He scaled back on his hours when they moved to Kent, didn’t he? Back then everything was perfect. Clemmie was the marvellous MOD and they were both riding the influencer pony, bringing tons of extra money, so perhaps it made sense to work fewer hours and spend more time on building their brand. Much like the Tazas (Naomi and Josh Davis) on the other side of the Atlantic.

I wonder if he’ll eventually go back to his job full time in the near future.

Reactions: 8
He scaled back on his hours when they moved to Kent, didn’t he? Back then everything was perfect. Clemmie was the marvellous MOD and they were both riding the influencer pony, bringing tons of extra money, so perhaps it made sense to work fewer hours and spend more time on building their brand. Much like the Tazas (Naomi and Josh Davis) on the other side of the Atlantic.

I wonder if he’ll eventually go back to his job full time in the near future.
Oh the tazas. I don't really follow them but a friend of mine does and sends me voice messages ranting about them. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t wait until they do a post about original “Georgian” cupboards in Sly’s cell and show how they kept the integrity of the building by ripping them out and replacing with a tit made in China cupboard

• Haha
I'm really confused. He said he paid for the kitchen in full? But I'm sure that was the start of all the hashtag ad stuff because herringbone kitchens gifted them stuff!? Is he tripping over his own lies?

Again, loving the blurring of strava map for his own privacy

And riding that fast whilst storying on a residential road makes him a cock. And gives cyclists a bad name. That's how accidents with pedestrians happen. Cock.

Which he incidently seems to have lost whilst riding

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We had a socially distanced last supper with our neighbour tonight via the missing fence panel (it’s soon to be replaced) and she was talking about a quiz she did with colleagues and going through the ‘Guess the acronym’ round and said ‘Do you know what FOD stands for’ and I immediately went ‘Father of Daughters’.
Transpires the quiz she partook in was far more highbrow and it was actually ‘Foreign object debris’. But she then went ‘oh he’s that guy who used to post some funny videos and pictures online?’. I then enlightened her to the full story and she kept asking ‘But why? Why?’. My answer was greed and narcissism.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Too untidy, collect dust.🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just looked at the ceiling posts. I can’t get over how many errors there are in their captions. Don’t they check them? It’s shoddy work. Although I am smirking at the idea that FoD wrote

‘The end the result (sic) is a statement that draws your eye immediately you enter the room’.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The latest posts on Clemmie's the house account, they're really going all out to position themselves as the saviours of that house. If it was that much of a mess, why did they pay 700k for it?

• Haha
The latest posts on Clemmie's the house account, they're really going all out to position themselves as the saviours of that house. If it was that much of a mess, why did they pay 700k for it?
Exactly - this is what I can’t get my head around. Surely you’d find a doer-upper to rip apart and redecorate as it’s likely to be cheaper and leave more money in the pot for redecoration/renovation? Also are they that stupid to think people haven’t seen the ‘before pics’ aka a beautifully renovated house? That was featured in a magazine showcasing and detailing all of the work that was done? Completely get when you buy a house it may not be decorated to your taste so you redecorate to reflect your tastes but they’re making out they’ve had to gut the place/it was in awful condition which is clearly bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I would definitely have wanted more outdoor space for that kind of money with a family of six.
The posting in sets of 3 is really f*cking annoying and I don't even follow the account 😅

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.