MOD & FOD #30 Comments from Yoda: A tw*t, you are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This account could be just what we need 😁, no doubt it’s Clemmie tapping away on her phone pretending to be Simon 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Have you seen when someone asks where something is from and then they get a response saying ‘I’m not sure, I’ll go ask Clemmie’ 🤦🏼‍♀️ Reminds of a kid pretending to be someone else doing different voices. Imagine her sat there like ‘5 minutes would have been enough time for him to ask me, now I’ll reply’

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This account could be just what we need 😁, no doubt it’s Clemmie tapping away on her phone pretending to be Simon 😂😂
This is soooo hilarious to me, I take it back the Darlenes and Susans can't have him - my interest has been reignited! Simons whole schtick for YEARS was the hapless lad dad rolling his eyes at Clemmie's soft furnishing etc. Do his idiot followers have no memory at all?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
They didn't even do the decorating themselves. In what way is this either a reno or their work? FFS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
They didn't even do the decorating themselves. In what way is this either a reno or their work? FFS
Right?! Like I took a look at the accounts dogmuck recommended and their houses are FAR more impressive, but interestingly they actually get involved in the work?

One of them had jet washed her patio, you couldn’t imagine either of those two out in the dump yard garden bothering to make it nice, they’d sooner wait for a poor tradesman to come over and do it for free 😫

Really glad to learn they’ve been given stokke cots as that now writes them off our shortlist 😂
The best mate that scored the cots went off on that well deserved break with fOdy last year I think, to watch a car race or some such crap. I think the poor sods flew first class too. 🤑🤳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They’re being deliberately vague in the wording rather than write ‘We should have posted this months ago but Clemmie disgraced herself publicly and had to go into hiding for a bit’.

Wonder what Candice Brathwaite thinks of the new account.
Someone should ask her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
looool it’ll paint itself onto your walls, hang up some overpriced prints on itself and cooks you dinner.

Unfortunate known side effects are: it makes you unable to pluralise footwear, causes excessive teeth and lip smacking & also you’re a bit racist.
On a more practical level, the paints are really thin and really hard to paint with, why not just take the colours and get them at dulux colour match? Those paint tins are only about prestige and presenting to the world you are holier then thou.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.