MOD & FOD #30 Comments from Yoda: A tw*t, you are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“You’re wrong it’s me Simon” has finished me off 😂 House of Horrors is going to be a goldmine of fun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Wtf is wrong with good old b&Q own paint pmsl wtf is so special about farrow and ball Does it paint itself onto the wall!!!!
looool it’ll paint itself onto your walls, hang up some overpriced prints on itself and cooks you dinner.

Unfortunate known side effects are: it makes you unable to pluralise footwear, causes excessive teeth and lip smacking & also you’re a bit racist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I'm late to this post, but lol what's the point of putting emojis over their face when they're topless in bed? No one needs to see any of this stuff just desist !

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh, calling that a reno journey?! I'm actually embarrassed for them. Imagine that being your life?

Also, I recall Clemmie saying she'd never show the girls' bedrooms for privacy reasons (eyeroll)..... that went well.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If you look at who the new account follows you can see what freebies they are angling for next. A zip tap and paving/ gardening look high on the wishlist. It's so painfully desperate

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Clemmie forgets that the Tattle hive mind recognised her tone of voice when she was posting here as Alice.

Are they trying to claim the twins have only just moved into that room with that first night in the new beds post? Weird, considering there’s this post on FOD’s account from last September..
1708FEA8-444B-43B6-BBF5-97C954F86149.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Oh good grief, the festering monotone defensive replies are so Clemmie that they might as well have spouted oversized teeth and donned a fugly jumpsuit paired with a chunky boot 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 41
You witches are going too fast for me tonight it's hard to keep up! Comments from the old thread referring to the twins bedroom as resembling an old film with a child in an Orphanage I think you're referring to Annie! "It's a hard knox life for us"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Clemmie forgets that the Tattle hive mind recognised her tone of voice when she was posting here as Alice.

Are they trying to claim the twins have only just moved into that room with that first night in the new beds post? Weird, considering there’s this post on FOD’s account from last September..View attachment 128909
I remember this because I can't stand kids jumping on beds, that's what their trampoline is for.
This was also just after he had pictures of them hanging upside down off the side of the fancy expensive cots. Then they're nervous of them being in a bed. Get a grip ya drip.🤑🤳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why would they male tit up when they are sending followers from fod to the new account. It’s like on the one hand their acting as if they have a brand new stage so can say what ever but also a huge chunk of following all ready know and remember the teeny details of their life they all ready over shared!!

Clemmie must be hating that comments are already tainting the new account.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know grammar and phrasing is never their strong point, but I took that “first night” post to be a throwback of sorts — I don’t think they were saying it was recent. Things like “previously they’d” and “we were” make it sound like they’re looking back on it. I’m floundering for the correct terms... come back to me, GCSE English class! Anyway, another reason why they should proofread their posts.

EB7605DB-5932-43C7-8870-8AE0C24E5BD2.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know grammar and phrasing is never their strong point, but I took that “first night” post to be a throwback of sorts — I don’t think they were saying it was recent. Things like “previously they’d” and “we were” make it sound like they’re looking back on it. I’m floundering for the correct terms... come back to me, GCSE English class! Anyway, another reason why they should proofread their posts.

View attachment 128955
Yes maybe you’re right, if they had said something like this is a throw back to their first night in beds it would have been a bit clearer.

Reactions: 12
Yes maybe you’re right, if they had said something like this is a throw back to their first night in beds it would have been a bit clearer.
Yep agreed, that would have been the sensible thing to do! Also I’m not 100% sure that’s what they meant, that’s just how I’d taken it before I came here to check out you guys’ comments.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.