MOD & FOD #30 Comments from Yoda: A tw*t, you are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They haven't got an original idea in their tiny heads ...looking at the accounts they've used for 'inspiration'...they've just copied!....and all that money it must have cost to look so contrived

Reactions: 12
One of my friends has messaged me this morning about House Of Hooper and is starting to see through all the bullshit. I think she just expected a casual response from me but I’m now on a rant educating her about what a 🥗 he is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just looked at one of the accounts they follow Thehouseofwaffle, pastel colours for the presentation on the gram, lots of grey walls yawn!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I replied to the ‘it’s me Simon’ comment pointing out it clearly wasn’t. Comment and my reply deleted and I’m blocked.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
All those ‘we miss Clemmie and her fringe and her monotonous voice’ posts have gone to her head and she can’t resist. Nobody can prove it’s her and not Simon so it’s an easy way in.
Also, I’m thrilled tonight as I was under the impression that in the 10 years I’ve been a homeowner I’ve just decorated, but turns out I’ve done a full renovation of a Victorian home 💁🏼‍♀️ My Reno account is on the way, I will declare all ads/gifts (most will be gifts from my mum). I know you can’t wait!
Comedy Gold...🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those beds look so tiny that they will need replacing by the time the girls turn 5.👯‍♀️🤑🤳
They’re ‘twee’ (I HATE that word), likely gifted and keeps up the toddler appearance. Shall we put bets on now for when they start asking for ‘big girl bed’ recommendations in hopes of scoring a freebie?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just laughed at a photo captioned ‘inspiration’ which is of the wallpaper and some random styled grey knick knacks - presumably off the maker’s website. That’s not ‘inspiration’, that’s where you saw the wallpaper on the internet. That’s someone else’s work and imagination.

Inspiration would be how they came up with some original design idea. How they saw a colour or an old photo or a painted bowl or any old thing that made them think that certain colours or objects would work well together.

That room is so dull, and an adult’s version of a child’s room. Why couldn’t their own children inspire them?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Doesn't matter they are still greedy knobs.🤑🤳
FoD said this week that lockdown meant they’d finally finished the kids’ room, which is demonstrably untrue given the photos from September. Unless they count painting that little chair but it appears to be a light colour even in the old photo so maybe the video is not quite accurately timed either.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think the texashun comment may finally have been deleted, sadly! Presumably blocked as well.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I know grammar and phrasing is never their strong point, but I took that “first night” post to be a throwback of sorts — I don’t think they were saying it was recent. Things like “previously they’d” and “we were” make it sound like they’re looking back on it. I’m floundering for the correct terms... come back to me, GCSE English class! Anyway, another reason why they should proofread their posts.

View attachment 128955
They’re being deliberately vague in the wording rather than write ‘We should have posted this months ago but Clemmie disgraced herself publicly and had to go into hiding for a bit’.

Wonder what Candice Brathwaite thinks of the new account.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The wall paper looks like it's for a nursery, not for 4 year old little women.🤑🤑🤳

Reactions: 8
They’re being deliberately vague in the wording rather than write ‘We should have posted this months ago but Clemmie disgraced herself publicly and had to go into hiding for a bit’.
Good point! How I wish they'd gone with that phrasing instead — it would've been a hell of a launch.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They’re ‘twee’ (I HATE that word), likely gifted and keeps up the toddler appearance. Shall we put bets on now for when they start asking for ‘big girl bed’ recommendations in hopes of scoring a freebie?
Yup, just like the triplet sellers 🤢

Can’t believe I’ve woken up to a new thread, House of Horrors will be the gift that keeps on giving! I’m refusing to look at it though in case story view numbers add to their ability to get freebies... so pleeeease keep the story and comment grabs coming 🙏🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
looool it’ll paint itself onto your walls, hang up some overpriced prints on itself and cooks you dinner.

Unfortunate known side effects are: it makes you unable to pluralise footwear, causes excessive teeth and lip smacking & also you’re a bit racist.
Omg @frostily that almost made me wake the baby up laughing 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else find it absurd when their audience snap at anyone who dares question them with accusations of jealousy?

Like... whenever we buy a product they’ve endorsed we’re by nature chipping in to fund their item, or their fee. I’m 100% here for such a payment mechanism when it supports genuinely low income families (not just aspirational insta grabbers), or more commonly it’s a 1:1 thing like you buy one pair of Toms (old school reference lol) and they give a pair to a kid in a third world country, etc. Not here for doing it so some one in Kent who wants a nicer house they can’t afford can get it??? It’s bleeping mental?

The huns should be more indignant as without these unwieldily marketing spends to account for retailers could lower the RRPs which would literally benefit them 😂

Reactions: 12
Might have let my feelings spill out and shat on Hoop's new account.... guessing it will be up 2 minutes.....

Edit: it was up all of 12 minutes.... ☹ 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.