MOD & FOD #30 Comments from Yoda: A tw*t, you are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear by B&Q paint in my actually Georgian house that I'm genuinely renovating. Also Wilkos. One room we had to use earthborne as it still has lime plaster but the rest it's own brand all the way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Wtf is wrong with good old b&Q own paint pmsl wtf is so special about farrow and ball Does it paint itself onto the wall!!!!
It’s rubbish. They’ve sent me free replacement tin for my front door because it’s faded in a couple of months..

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m going to bestow on them the age-old patronising put down from influencer to critical commenter:
‘You’ve obviously got a lot of time on your hands’

She’s reading the comments underneath each photo, she’s checking here to see who’s posted a joke / critical post. She’s deleting, she’s blocking. She’s even stepping into the mind of FOD, with the whole ‘I’ll just go and ask Clemmie’ 😂 Such commitment to the cause!

I’m imagining Clembot with multiple screens in front of her, flask of black coffee, and repetitive strain injury in her clicking finger. It’s a beautiful day.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
They’re being deliberately vague in the wording rather than write ‘We should have posted this months ago but Clemmie disgraced herself publicly and had to go into hiding for a bit’.

Wonder what Candice Brathwaite thinks of the new account.
I reckon they should put clammmie and candy on an interior style showdown

☹ deleted and blocked.... 🤣

View attachment 129059
Course you’ve got a best mate Slymon..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aww that’s the first time someone has said that about one of my comments! Shame we just started this thread, it’ll be forgotten by page 48 😂
Don’t worry, I’ll take a pic and remember it X

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve asked....
Actually, having just looked at CB insta (don’t follow or ever look) I wonder if they’ve chose to launch HOH at time she’s got her book launch going on and she’s less likely to give an opinion due to negative press 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This account could be just what we need 😁, no doubt it’s Clemmie tapping away on her phone pretending to be Simon 😂😂
Let’s have a moment of silence to recognise the sheer indignity of Clems having to impersonate The twit: SHE had the first IG account, SHE gave birth to the twins, and SHE wanted the house in Ramsgate.

And now she has to pretend she isn’t behind the new account. That must chap her arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Let’s have a moment of silence to recognise the sheer indignity of Clems having to impersonate The twit: SHE had the first IG account, SHE gave birth to the twins, and SHE wanted the house in Ramsgate.

And now she has to pretend she isn’t behind the new account. That must chap her arse.
He’s probably cackling behind her back as he thinks it’s fair cause she called him a twit!!

• Haha
You witches are going too fast for me tonight it's hard to keep up! Comments from the old thread referring to the twins bedroom as resembling an old film with a child in an Orphanage I think you're referring to Annie! "It's a hard knox life for us"
😀 it definitely looks like something from Annie or a Charles Dickens adaptation!
its a depressing , dull and not childlike at all ..its a yuk from me

Reactions: 11
Wtf is wrong with good old b&Q own paint pmsl wtf is so special about farrow and ball Does it paint itself onto the wall!!!!

It’s like name drop celebrity but for paint ffs.

Is it washable with 4 kids in the house 🏠 🤔

And a dog !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Their whole brand is in such disarray, that's if they even really have a brand now that she's (supposedly) not on the scene much anymore, and he's diluted his offerings into.... well, f*ck knows what really 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aww that’s the first time someone has said that about one of my comments! Shame we just started this thread, it’ll be forgotten by page 48 😂
How quickly can House of Horrors annoy us to get us through 43 more pages... soon I hope! No other thread title suggestion needed 😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.