MOD & FOD #30 Comments from Yoda: A tw*t, you are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t got much to say other than I’ve just caught up and you all make me laugh a lot for a bunch of people I’ve never met 😂
FOD is a salad twit, just to keep it on topic 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Going back to Simon stating how “I” paid for everything blah blah etc. He mentions he paid for all the wallpaper. No you didn’t. You stated it was gifted.
I could actually have handled this new home account but now I know what he said about it being a pile of bricks and taking all the credit for the renovation, I’m really angry! What a pair of twats! I am actually gobsmacked

Caught of the weekend now....virtual hen do yesterday so didn’t have chance!

So...they’re acting fast with the delete and block tonight, my salad tosser burner account added a couple of comments on house of scrounge and I was blocked a minute later. I’d done them as replies to other comments (just saying how she wanted the work done for free) in the hope they’d fall under the radar but she is on fire tonight with the block option! What a tiresome game!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Caught of the weekend now....virtual hen do yesterday so didn’t have chance!

So...they’re acting fast with the delete and block tonight, my salad tosser burner account added a couple of comments on house of scrounge and I was blocked a minute later. I’d done them as replies to other comments (just saying how she wanted the work done for free) in the hope they’d fall under the radar but she is on fire tonight with the block option! What a tiresome game!
surely she should be in bed ready to support the nhs single handed one day a week tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 20
surely she should be in bed ready to support the nhs single handed one day a week tomorrow
Pah ha ha ha....she put her scrubs back on for the the pre HOH posts but she’s prob ditched it again to keep the freebie train running! Free tit is far more important to her than the NHS!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know! After years of luxury holidays, designer pyjamas and a lovely new house, we finally hear mention of budgets and ways to cut costs. So transparent 🙄
They don’t have anyone else to blame but themselves, and specifically, Clemmie! If she hadn’t messed up, they’d still be enjoying the same lifestyle. Clemmie would be treating us to her corona ASOS purchases and asking us which pair of jeans to keep!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They don’t have anyone else to blame but themselves, and specifically, Clemmie! If she hadn’t messed up, they’d still be enjoying the same lifestyle. Clemmie would be treating us to her corona ASOS purchases and asking us which pair of jeans to keep!
For sure. But remember the entertainment we got from Alicegate, the threads moved so fast over those first few days.

And FOD will always be the guy who’s wife called him a twit on the internet!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh duck off! 🙄🙄🙄

I’m sorry but Clem was clearly the pioneer of their brand, drew in all the big sponcon and I’ll say it, single handedly “earned” all of those luxury fittings in the house. He may be keeping an eye on the budget now it’s out of the family purse but to eradicate her contributions is pathetic small man tit. Also eradicating the contributions of their parents, Clem came here and said how they subsidise the household with paying the school fees! 😂 How hard he works, on a laptop, in a role with capacity to allow to film content during the working day all the while his wife is a front line NHS worker working during covid-19?!!! 😂😂😂
So let me get this straight. They’ve started their accounts casually, went on to get sponsorships, write books, have collaborations etc pretty much on their children’s backs and Simon’s parents are paying the children’s school fees? They’ve made good money before Clemmie blew everything up and they haven’t even set aside a good part of that money for the girls’ education?

Reactions: 9
So let me get this straight. They’ve started their accounts casually, went on to get sponsorships, write books, have collaborations etc pretty much on their children’s backs and Simon’s parents are paying the children’s school fees? They’ve made good money before Clemmie blew everything up and they haven’t even set aside a good part of that money for the girls’ education?
Yep. I think the bricks and mortar of the house is the only thing they’ve actually paid for, and the deposit on their first house was from their parents anyway so not on their own merit either!

• Wow
I wasn’t here for Alice “live In the flesh” but pretty sure she said her parents pay them. There are print screens floating about somewhere!

It figures, I know only the older 2 are in school currently but 4 x £20k a year (rounding up to include uniforms & mandatory clubs / school lunches that I’ve seen the priv schools round here charge parents for too) is likely their combined annual pre tax salary.

Yep. I think the bricks and mortar of the house is the only thing they’ve actually paid for, and the deposit on their first house was from their parents anyway so not on their own merit either!
Yeah, there’s no way they’d have passed affordability checks for either house with just a 10% deposit and their salaries. But that’s a tale as old as time with property in this country now isn’t it, not unique to SODs sadly!

This sort of stuff is why insta influencers should have to do full disclosures, like the traffic light system for food. Inherited wealth / family support could be a lil red circle so you know that you are not in the same boat so don’t bleeping listen 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So none MOFO related (well sort of it as it’s their fault) but how do you delete burner accounts from your insta? Might as well get rid of the ones I’m blocked on now...can’t cope with them sitting there idle!

• Haha
I don’t think it’s bad if their parents’ helped them with the deposits for their first house or this house. If they could afford to, it probably the nicest thing you can do for your child excluding giving them an education.

But it’s just insane to me that after the money they made because of their children, they still do not pay the fees for the children’s school. Why are they paying so much money to renovate a house that was in very good condition when they moved in? I absolutely get it if they wanted to paint some rooms, change the floor in the bathroom or add another bathroom BUT why are they spending so much on renovating everything as opposed to saving all that money for the girls?

Did they make such incredible amounts of money in 5 years that they’ve saved up for ALL four children and now have more than enough to splurge on renovating yet the school fees are paid by the grandparents?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder if there was some sort of arrangement that they move to Kent and in return Clemmie’s mother pays the private school fees?

But to be fair, this all conjecture, as this is what Alice posted:

9153D93E-8860-4ADA-8F9C-D8E9BE31575B.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I don’t think it’s bad if their parents’ helped them with the deposits for their first house or this house. If they could afford to, it probably the nicest thing you can do for your child excluding giving them an education.

But it’s just insane to me that after the money they made because of their children, they still do not pay the fees for the children’s school. Why are they paying so much money to renovate a house that was in very good condition when they moved in? I absolutely get it if they wanted to paint some rooms, change the floor in the bathroom or add another bathroom BUT why are they spending so much on renovating everything as opposed to saving all that money for the girls?

Did they make such incredible amounts of money in 5 years that they’ve saved up for ALL four children and now have more than enough to splurge on renovating yet the school fees are paid by the grandparents?
I think it’s very evident they’ve not paid to renovate that house, it’s all been gifted by brands... like the fittings are disproportionately expensive in contrast to the house, no sane person would choose a £4k sink for a £700k home? Most telling is that nothing has been done since the demise of MOD, and the comeback has been thick with requests for freebies?

In an ideal world these child Instagram performers would have the same right as “traditional” child performers & the money would have to be put to one side for them to enjoy once they’re older, minus reasonable expenses. We can only hope for the best for them!

Oh absolutely if my mum could give me a deposit I’m sure she would, but they don’t need free tit when they don’t have to pay for the substantial stuff. How many people can afford £500 lamps when they’re saving for a deposit? How many people can afford to renovate a perfectly good house, and independent school fees? Not even the Hoopers!

• Heart
Oh absolutely if my mum could give me a deposit I’m sure she would, but they don’t need free tit when they don’t have to pay for the substantial stuff. How many people can afford £500 lamps when they’re saving for a deposit? How many people can afford to renovate a perfectly good house, and independent school fees? Not even the Hoopers!
100% agreed, love this. And to my point on the traffic light warning system... No one should be duped into spending £900 into that DT GCSE (remember the plastic mold machine you made a door buzzer out of in year 9?) x Curry’s PC world circa 2003 aesthetic lamp under the guise that’s a normal purchase for a young family to make. The things they have are abnormally excessive IMO and it isn’t normal.

In this household we’re thankfully doing quite alright (touch wood init) but our salaries are the only money we’ll ever have...so like most normal people we’d actually consider the value work adds to our house’s value before it’s done? Is spending 0.5% of your house’s buy price on a sink (as they’ve feigned to) actually all that wise - is it going to see returns? When you come to sell the house is the addition of £250psm marble tiles going to add at least their cost in ttl value? I am going to guess definitely not 😂

Not everything needs to be an optimal money maker and I’m far from a skinflint, I’m not advocating buying those horrible shiny white landlord tiles that seem to sap heat from the very marrow in your bones just to make a few quid. But when your salary is it you’ve got to make better decisions init? Like you’d either re allocate that £4k of sink money to cover 30%+ of the bathroom’s entire cost, or chuck most of it in savings. Because very few ppl have the benefit of brands or parents subsidising their budget.

I really bleeping resent them presenting their lifestyle & excess as normal for a young family because I know so many (otherwise smart) young women who are in serious financial trouble because they believed the tit they saw on Insta was realistic and followed suit. It’s insidious and you have to actively train your mind against what you’re seeing, how fucked up is that?! For all the fuss they make about models giving teenage girls anorexia you’d think they’d have a thing or two to say about young women spending double digit %s of their salary maintaining debts because of these lot wouldn’t you!

Edit: sorry for dissertation can’t sleep xx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Aaah same. Haven't slept a minute , have no idea why I can't fall asleep. I think I am going to get up and watch Gilmore Girls now 🙄.

Ps Darlene isn't blocked yet ❤
Oh hello! And congrats to Darlene for surviving another day, you better be careful cosplaying as a hun before you know it those calf muscles will be finding their way into your dreams 😉

I have no idea why I’m so awake either!! Did loads today & spent most the day shattered so how the duck does this work! What are your plans for Monday? Can you sneak a nap in?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.