MOD & FOD #30 Comments from Yoda: A tw*t, you are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't see them acknowledging the children's contribution to the family money pot either :unsure:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
My old best friend had her first floor flat broken into in first year. It was a horrible experience for her and she cried a lot. They took presents that had been given to her by family. She later moved because she didn't feel safe.

They've done nothing to protect themselves or their children. If giving potential burglars direct insight into your home is the new cool- count me out.

Who this? :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 132148
They will only ever show "during and after" pics. Because, let's be honest, if they show true "before" pics, even some of the more besotted huns will start to question some of the crap they've done. I appreciate that they want it to suit their family and reflect their tastes (aka pinterest and insta trends)- and it's their house, they can do what they like, but they HAVE to stop calling it a renovation!! HoH is starting to backfire already, almost everyone believes its Clemmie for starters and then there's the comments; a mix of people who are creepily invested and may as well ask where Clem keeps her mooncup, people giving them actual real advice on how to do high quality DIY, or people pointing out the freebies and asking very awkward questions! It was a massive mistake to launch it right now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I don't see them acknowledging the children's contribution to the family money pot either :unsure:
Can you imagine him throwing that into his defensive tirade? “My twins had to sacrifice their privacy so we could pay those trades people, you know!”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That was me and my new burner account! I was trying the softly softly approach as I don't want to blocked yet! Did you notice my profile pic?
Haha! I was being dense and hadn’t spotted the profile pic, but LOVE it 😄 I imagine you’ll be blocked soon if you’ve not been already?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn’t the carpenter literally come here & share that he wasn’t paid for his time, and hadn’t seen any bookings off the back of their “coverage”?

Obvs both parties consented to this so they didn’t do a runner on him, but you’d keep promoting him until you knew he’d had at least a few jobs off the back of it? Or come to some reasonable financial arrangement if it was totally yieldless...

Interesting that he’s receiving backlash for this though.
Pretty sure it was the flooring guy.

Reactions: 7
52817634-A281-4AC2-8C76-B048BF178611.jpeg

People are truly brainwashed by influencers aren’t they? Why are brands paying the salaries of marketing & data teams money to optimise & measure campaign performance if it’s this clear cut? How can you believe everything that ever runs is a success?

Even with the best intentions a campaign can just tank. It’s so nuanced and difficult, tbh even quantified results can be open to interpretation, but ultimately it doesn’t matter when that is just a tiny % of a brand’s multi million marketing spend for the quarter.

When you’re asking small biz to do things it’s completely bleeping different. Honestly it pisses me off no end, I’m on mat leave soon and I’m half tempted to use some of my time (lol a myth I know) to build out resources for SMBs on all o this because they’re being taken for cunts at the moment by people who do know better so should behave better.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Not related to anything but I found out today that you can buy a home alone adaption in the form of a children's book. They also have a back to the future edition.

View attachment 132308

People are truly brainwashed by influencers aren’t they? Why are brands paying the salaries of marketing & data teams money to optimise & measure campaign performance if it’s this clear cut? How can you believe everything that ever runs is a success?

Even with the best intentions a campaign can just tank. It’s so nuanced and difficult, tbh even quantified results can be open to interpretation, but ultimately it doesn’t matter when that is just a tiny % of a brand’s multi million marketing spend for the quarter.

When you’re asking small biz to do things it’s completely bleeping different. Honestly it pisses me off no end, I’m on mat leave soon and I’m half tempted to use some of my time (lol a myth I know) to build out resources for SMBs on all o this because they’re being taken for cunts at the moment by people who do know better so should behave better.
Bet they also have burner accounts xDDD

Nah spend your mat leave on just your baby.

It's a small business choice to get in bed with the SOD's. If they're not mature enough to understand the risks/consequences they shouldn't be doing extra stuff full stop.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
View attachment 132308

This poster says that she’s always found FOD to be open about his #ads as hounded by the people, even when harassed. Maybe the ‘hounding’ and ‘harassing’ were because he didn’t disclose they were #gifted #ad at first. He frequently would post gifted items and not declare them UNTIL he had been asked (not harassed or hounded). Do these people have brains?

And I’m sorry but if I’m a trades person in Ramsgate, it’s pretty damn unlikely that someone in Manchester (or our dear friend, Wisconsin Darlene) is going to be using my services. Not exactly win-win.

• Haha
  • Heart
Not related to anything but I found out today that you can buy a home alone adaption in the form of a children's book. They also have a back to the future edition.

Bet they also have burner accounts xDDD

Nah spend your mat leave on just your baby.

It's a small business choice to get in bed with the SOD's. If they're not mature enough to understand the risks/consequences they shouldn't be doing extra stuff full stop.
Wtf? My youngest son is the image of Kevin McAllister 😳❤

Will need to get this for his Christmas!

Oh you influencer.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This poster says that she’s always found FOD to be open about his #ads as hounded by the people, even when harassed. Maybe the ‘hounding’ and ‘harassing’ were because he didn’t disclose they were #gifted #ad at first. He frequently would post gifted items and not declare them UNTIL he had been asked (not harassed or hounded). Do these people have brains?

And I’m sorry but if I’m a trades person in Ramsgate, it’s pretty damn unlikely that someone in Manchester (or our dear friend, Wisconsin Darlene) is going to be using my services. Not exactly win-win.
Exactly. Also trades people know how to promote themselves & what works, good tradesppl will he booked up for weeks / months in advance anyway? It’s all bullshit to excuse they want a freebie.

Funnily our carpet fitter is doing some mental stairs at a footballer’s house & was showing me pictures of it (you know you don’t give a duck about chores or money when you opt for a bright white runner?!!). He is obviously getting paid, in actual money, for his time at that house. If a bleeping footballer isn’t trying to pull this “oh you’ll get bookings I promise hun x” tit pls tell me how someone with 70k followers is 😂

This has really wound me up I think it’s on a level with Alicegate in terms of crappy behaviour!!

• Haha
Wtf? My youngest son is the image of Kevin McAllister 😳❤

Will need to get this for his Christmas!

Oh you influencer.....
Haha I'm going through a book haul and home library tour phase on youtube online and that one was in a costco one.

Sorry hun i'll post my link later and you can get £10 off your order and I'll get £1000 off my next order.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I dread to think of how many women they influenced to make poor financial decisions in that era, as they failed to declare all the freebies and made it seem this is the life a normal couple are living - so why aren’t you!

We usually have our handyman round for half a day every few months once we’ve gathered enough little jobs up to fill the time, because of lock down we’re targeting one a weekend ourselves. Largely out of boredom tbh with you / to see what we can achieve. This weekend it’s putting a huge blind up. Maybe FOD could try ten spindles a weekend and achieve his goals himself too #inspireanation 💫
Maybe we could sponsor him? 50p a spindle? Come on Foddy you can do it xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone is full of himself in here. And the old “women don’t look at money, I do” sexist twit
He also wrote *I* have worked hard to afford it, not we. I know she worked a day a week as a midwife, but she brought in a tidy sum as an influencer and her parents cover some/all the school costs which frees up cash that they then dont spend on 4k sinks (which were gifted to his wife, not him).

But sure, take all the credit Slymon.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Someone is full of himself in here. And the old “women don’t look at money, I do” sexist twit
I’d love to see a budget that included a £4K sink and £500 lamp.

He also wrote *I* have worked hard to afford it, not we. I know she worked a day a week as a midwife, but she brought in a tidy sum as an influencer and her parents cover some/all the school costs which frees up cash that they then dont spend on 4k sinks (which were gifted to his wife, not him).

But sure, take all the credit Slymon.
I bet he takes the credit for everything. He’s like my dick ex husband, I was breastfeeding and he’d say we’re just feeding the baby. No you don’t have milk in your witch tits twit...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Forgive me, Tattlers, for I too have sinned...

IMG_20200517_174913.jpg

Vintage G Plan unit c/o my late Gran... vile wallpaper c/o landlord in crappy rented bungalow* (*flat - sorry to all none Monroe fans 😂).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
For anyone who hasn't seen it, bountymargate's post talks about the job of rebuilding the staircase by hand. They mention it took them ages to find someone capable, and the work was actually done by the resident carpenter of Canterbury Cathedral! But hey, why not just rip all the spindles out :rolleyes:

I have just sat and looked at all BountyMargates insta photos of the actual renovation of this house. They had to put so much time and work in and the before and after pictures are incredible! It’s such a insult that the SODs have now made an account to show their renovation. To call it a renovation is so misleading. How has no one noticed that there’s no real before pictures for a start?!

Reactions: 13
Oh duck off! 🙄🙄🙄

I’m sorry but Clem was clearly the pioneer of their brand, drew in all the big sponcon and I’ll say it, single handedly “earned” all of those luxury fittings in the house. He may be keeping an eye on the budget now it’s out of the family purse but to eradicate her contributions is pathetic small man tit. Also eradicating the contributions of their parents, Clem came here and said how they subsidise the household with paying the school fees! 😂 How hard he works, on a laptop, in a role with capacity to allow to film content during the working day all the while his wife is a front line NHS worker working during covid-19?!!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.