MOD & FOD #30 Comments from Yoda: A tw*t, you are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I posted this yesterday, but deleted it in a fit of shame.
But feel I should come clean and leave my fate in your hands.
This is a towel hook in my house. Should I stay or should I go??
Yeah unfortunately, it’s not good news. You need to reno the whole entire house. Start pitching about on insta for new hooks, have you got any curly haired workhorses lingering about to up your followers?? Also, there’s the tiniest scrape on the wall. That wall will just have to get ripped out. You can faithfully replace it with an exact replica wall, so it will still be an original feature, but just new and better. Yeah? Also, I’ve detected (don’t ask me how, when you know you know), that your wall colour isn’t farrow and ball, which is against guidelines.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Darlene’s alive! She’s aliiiiive!
Genius!
Love your attention to detail, hats off. You really get immersed in the character - much like Clembot inhabiting the mind of FOD.
Now, the REAL litmus test of whether they’re reading here, is if your comment gets deleted and you get blocked. Because your comment on its own is fairly innocuous.
We must not forget! They have their own moles here, among us.
😂❤I am sure I will be blocked today.
We were told the older girls asked not to be featured on the gram anymore. Why can't they respect their wishes?
Did FOD say this officially? When?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Some things like painting the twins’ room needed to be done because the colour is just too dark. It also seems wise to put tiles on the bathroom rather than wood. But why did they need to renovate everything?

Some people mentioned in previous threads that the former owners are horrified by what FOD and MOD have done to the house? Any more on that? Pleaseeeee spill the beans...

Edit: prompted by one of the previous comments on this thread which mentioned that the house was featured in Real Homes by the previous owners, I tried to find it on google. I did and all I have to say is that it was stunning! Not everything was my taste, and I guess Clemmie’s taste, but the kitchen and the sitting room were amazing! The bathroom too, although not everyone likes wood in the bathroom.

I am all for making your house a home but from the pictures I’ve seen from Clemmie’s “reno”, everything is too matchy-matchy now, pink or green or grey...it has less character and I doubt the style will last. Much like the green toilet style of the 70s! 🤨🥴
The first thing they did was replace the kitchen....

Reactions: 8
Just seen HouseofHooper. Clemmie’s new page? Surely not run by slimey. Wonder what House of Holland think?!?!

• Haha
Nowhere in the 3 stair posts or the talk of "original features" in the comments has she he mentioned that the ground floor to first floor staircase is not original. It was put in as part of the recent renovation so the spindles on that section are new. They will not have "4 layers of old paint" on them! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I like them!
#PineapplesSupportGroup

also: Realllllly like your mirror! And lovely plants. Do you have an Instagram?
I do! I don't post very often, much more of a lurker (stalker). I have to be on social media a lot for my job so tend to neglect mine.

Also, please don't judge me on the sickly wall colour, we moved recently and still haven't painted. #lazy

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I do! I don't post very often, much more of a lurker (stalker). I have to be on social media a lot for my job so tend to neglect mine.

Also, please don't judge me on the sickly wall colour, we moved recently and still haven't painted. #lazy
Post a pic on your Instagram and ask if anyone has any ideas or tips for what paint colour to use 😂 send out the fishing line

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have the exact same wall color and I HATE it. Not a priority right now but clearly would love to repaint, I’m curious what kind of color you’re thinking, you seems to have nice taste in decorating :) #tattlersdecorators #betterthanhoopers

Reactions: 10
Nowhere in the 3 stair posts or the talk of "original features" in the comments has she he mentioned that the ground floor to first floor staircase is not original. It was put in as part of the recent renovation so the spindles on that section are new. They will not have "4 layers of old paint" on them! :LOL:
I left a comment tagging bounty Margate and saying oooh maybe it won’t need so much work after all, deleted and blocked in seconds

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

How about farrow and ball paint?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The number of people asking for a floor plan of their house, in the comments on the stairs photo, is bizarre and unsettling. Imagine total strangers requesting a layout of the house your four kids sleep in!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
The number of people asking for a floor plan of their house, in the comments on the stairs photo, is bizarre and unsettling. Imagine total strangers requesting a layout of the house your four kids sleep in!
My old best friend had her first floor flat broken into in first year. It was a horrible experience for her and she cried a lot. They took presents that had been given to her by family. She later moved because she didn't feel safe.

They've done nothing to protect themselves or their children. If giving potential burglars direct insight into your home is the new cool- count me out.

Who this? :ROFLMAO:

1589714812587.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Yep there were even some comments on the twins’ bedrooms from some people wanting to see inside the wardrobes. ‘Can you show us what the inside looks like?’
Why the hell do you want to see pictures of the inside of a four-year-old girl’s wardrobe. ☹

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
My old best friend had her first floor flat broken into in first year. It was a horrible experience for her and she cried a lot.

They've done nothing to protect themselves or their children. If giving potential burglars direct insight into your home is the new cool- count me out.
Oh bless, that’s awful for your friend. We were broken into in my old house and it really did feel tit. The material possessions was one thing — didn’t have much spare change to replace the telly etc, but the worst thing about it by far was that feeling of someone having been in our home while we slept. Really felt quite violating in a way I hadn’t imagined. So yes, completely agree — every time they provide unnecessary detail on the layout of their house or make it obvious they’re away or mention when their daughter is home alone, it really puts my back up.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.