MOD & FOD #30 Comments from Yoda: A tw*t, you are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is Clemmie’s helmet? Oh he’s in the floral t-ee

Clemmie’s hoping he’ll fall straight through them and make a claim on his death in service policy and retire back to London
While I’m at it, sorry Clammie but you look like Heinrich Himmler in those shades

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There she is. Darlene is a good soul. Very lovely and supportive. Loves DIY stuff. Her favourite hobby is gardening. She has spent all her life in Wisconsin but went on a "Europe in 12 days trip" last year (Amsterdam, Paris, Neuschwanstein Castle, Munich).
Darlene’s alive! She’s aliiiiive!
Genius!
Love your attention to detail, hats off. You really get immersed in the character - much like Clembot inhabiting the mind of FOD.
Now, the REAL litmus test of whether they’re reading here, is if your comment gets deleted and you get blocked. Because your comment on its own is fairly innocuous.
We must not forget! They have their own moles here, among us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Not a witty or incisive comment - but she should have saved herself the grief and kept the fringe. It looked much better.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Not a witty or incisive comment - but she should have saved herself the grief and kept the fringe. It looked much better.
So weird.

She used to sweep her hair to the side and I’d think, oh, she looks so much nicer and younger without that awful heavy fringe.

Now the fringe is gone and she looks no better. Maybe the drama of the last few years have taken their toll on her looks as well as FOD’s? Or maybe I look at her and see an unpleasant person?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Time is something he seems to have plenty of, forget your instagram tripe and 85km bike rides and get sanding those suckers foDy.🕺🚴‍♂️⛹🏻🤳🤑🤑
Also those twins should also wear a helmet whilst being dragged along in that cart.

Reactions: 9
There she is. Darlene is a good soul. Very lovely and supportive. Loves DIY stuff. Her favourite hobby is gardening. She has spent all her life in Wisconsin but went on a "Europe in 12 days trip" last year (Amsterdam, Paris, Neuschwanstein Castle, Munich).
I like your attention to detail by using her/his/their crap scrapping/scraping spelling.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I posted this yesterday, but deleted it in a fit of shame.
But feel I should come clean and leave my fate in your hands.
This is a towel hook in my house. Should I stay or should I go??
Why the shame hun? If it does a good job i'd keep it.

#SavethePineapples 🍍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On a more practical level, the paints are really thin and really hard to paint with, why not just take the colours and get them at dulux colour match? Those paint tins are only about prestige and presenting to the world you are holier then thou.
They probably have, but it sounds posher to say Farrow and Ball...

Reactions: 8
in FODs recent photo of the family bike ride, as well as Clemmie not wearing a helmet (see how everyone piled on the poor person who commented in that )...her bike seat is not at correct height, nor is eldest daughter's!....in fact looks like her bike is far too small for her as seat has been racked up as far as it can on frame , but handlebars haven't....must be really uncomfortable position....wait for the asking for' recommendations' for a new kindly gifted bike

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The stairs looks fine to me ? I mean I’m not a pro but they don’t look like they need to be renovated ? Especially in the middle of a pandemic ? Like if I had free time right now I would use it to help the community, not to renovate my already fine house.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The stairs looks fine to me ? I mean I’m not a pro but they don’t look like they need to be renovated ? Especially in the middle of a pandemic ? Like if I had free time right now I would use it to help the community, not to renovate my already fine house.
I remember when they moved in and MOD would post lots of photos featuring those striking looking stairs - she obviously thought they looked great (but never mentioned they had been like that when she moved in). I guess now she can't instagram them all the time they may as well try and get some freebie new ones for content on their new 'renovation' account 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
1). Spend 2 weeks heat gunning and scrapping the 4 layers of old paint off them (20 minutes per spindle – that’s 32 hrs or 3 hrs per day for 10.5 days!) & then paint in situ, or

2). Replace all of them with new ones at a total cost of £121.50 – of course, they’d have to be cut to size,installed & painted, but what’s the best option here??!! What should you do?

WHAT DO I DO?!

I'd leave it personally.
I thought you said heat gurning!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I posted this yesterday, but deleted it in a fit of shame.
But feel I should come clean and leave my fate in your hands.
This is a towel hook in my house. Should I stay or should I go??
Oh no keep it! If it was WHITE PLASTIC like the home bargains lamp of horrors I’d question it but 100% it’s fine! x

I remember when they moved in and MOD would post lots of photos featuring those striking looking stairs - she obviously thought they looked great (but never mentioned they had been like that when she moved in). I guess now she can't instagram them all the time they may as well try and get some freebie new ones for content on their new 'renovation' account 🤷‍♀️
I think they’re gunning for free carpet & grippers mainly as that’s where the cost will mount up.

Funnily a carpet company / fitter commented but didn’t take the bait thank god. Just hope that no one is struggling enough post covid to entertain the work for free, they won’t see any ROI like that poor carpenter they used 🙁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
FoD has to keep his eye on the budget🙀, don't we all. Most of us don't get big discounts and free furnishings.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We were told the older girls asked not to be featured on the gram anymore. Why can't they respect their wishes?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.